Burke Ramsey, has no interest in once again answering questions

View attachment 102235
Every time I see Burke Ramsey, I think of the (sadistic character) Ramsey Bolton from Game of Thrones...
Omg. This is hilarious. I never ever thought this, but now I can't unthink it. Thanks [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Burke struck me as being a painfully shy person and a nervous talker. Obvious by the reddening of his neck during the Dr Phil interview. Being awkward on camera does not make you a murderer

Burke Ramsey wasn't forced to go on camera to speak to Dr Phil who has a nationwide, syndicated program. He could have privately spoken to Boulder detectives- the ones who showed up repeatedly to speak to him in the last year or so. His excuse was he was in finals, well finals end and what does Burke do? He sends a cease and desist letter to Boulder PD.

Shy? I didn't see that- at all. Nervous? I didn't see that either. Happy, smiling, coy and gleeful at times... at completely inappropriate times- totally. Not buying this Aspergers or sheltered boy BS. Immature? Absolutely- does that make him a murderer? No- but it doesn't 'clear him' either.

Burke struck me as being a painfully shy person and a nervous talker. Obvious by the reddening of his neck during the Dr Phil interview. Being awkward on camera does not make you a murderer

No, but it doesn't mean you aren't a murderer either.

Those of us who believe Burke did it are looking at the totality of the information known to date. As interviews go, I actually find his 1998 LE interview far more damning based upon his physical behavior and his handling of the pineapple photo questions. And its worth noting also that he did not come across as shy or awkward or inarticulate as an 11 year old. To the contrary.

That is a very good point to be reminded of HarmonyE- and in his 11 year old interviews he shows no typical signs of having Aspergers either.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back