PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when people go missing or bad things happen to them. I hope she is still alive.

This one has had me baffled for a while, and I even went to Palmyra and did my own snooping.

Oops wrong thread!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I hate when people go missing or bad things happen to them. I hope she is still alive.

She was a prolific poster of pictures of herself and lived the "60's" free lifestyle. It's like she fell off the earth. My gut feeling is that she did not willingly go "off the grid". I go back and forth between her being a victim of a stranger or someone close to her without any real clue which is the more probable scenario.

She was a prolific poster of pictures of herself and lived the "60's" free lifestyle. It's like she fell off the earth. My gut feeling is that she did not willingly go "off the grid". I go back and forth between her being a victim of a stranger or someone close to her without any real clue which is the more probable scenario.
I still think the earlier police calls and the stomping had something to do with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I still think the earlier police calls and the stomping had something to do with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So how many options does that leave us? Someone in her house or a neighbor. Given the location (I have been there), getting a body out without being noticed would have been a heck of a risk. We were in town for only an hour before we started getting the hairy eyeball from the locals.

So how many options does that leave us? Someone in her house or a neighbor. Given the location (I have been there), getting a body out without being noticed would have been a heck of a risk. We were in town for only an hour before we started getting the hairy eyeball from the locals.

I'm just throwing this out there, but what if she left willingly with someone, who murdered her?

I'm just throwing this out there, but what if she left willingly with someone, who murdered her?

I have had a little time to think about this... It would be a short list.

Without prejudice

1. Friend
2. Friend of a friend she was comortable with
3. Former BF/GF
4. Paramor
5. BF/GF
6. FWB
7. Relative
8. Neighbor
9. Coworker

There is also the chance more than one of the above apply as in Polyamorous individuals.

The three reasons are as always:

Sex
Revenge
Money

I have had a little time to think about this... It would be a short list.

Without prejudice

1. Friend
2. Friend of a friend she was comortable with
3. Former BF/GF
4. Paramor
5. BF/GF
6. FWB
7. Relative
8. Neighbor
9. Coworker

There is also the chance more than one of the above apply as in Polyamorous individuals.

The three reasons are as always:

Sex
Revenge
Money

I'll add another possibility: Food.

Did Kortne eat meat? If so was there a Sheetz or a Sheetz type store relatively close, or an all night diner? Could she have left with someone for a snack?

There are both Sheetz and Turkey Hill convienence stores in Palmyra.

There are both Sheetz and Turkey Hill convienence stores in Palmyra.

I wonder if the security video was pulled and reviewed? I seem to remember this question early on in the case.

Don't forget she got thrown out of a bar for fighting with a girl whose boyfriend was owed money the night before she "disappeared"..

I wonder if the security video was pulled and reviewed? I seem to remember this question early on in the case.

I can think of very few reasons why someone would leave his or her apartment in the early morning hours. In PA, we can rule out a liquor run. The state stores are closed. Food/cigarettes would be possible, but in a smallish town, they don't have too many open all night. How close are the Scheetz and Turkey Hill stores; is the latter open 24 hours? What, in walking distance is open late on a Saturday night?

Don't forget she got thrown out of a bar for fighting with a girl whose boyfriend was owed money the night before she "disappeared"..

One would hope that LE is aware of this. It may well be they don't have an evidence trail to follow. Speculate all they might, no evidence, no warrant.

As we have seen with the Holly Grim case, PA LE had a lot of information that they were waiting for just that one little piece to tie it all together and get the needed warrants.

With the individuals she got into a fight with at the bar, we have two of the three most common reasons for homicide, money and revenge. If we look only at these reasons and the last few hours before she went missing and who she was we might be able to sleuth this through.

Was there a police report filed with regard to the altercation with the individual she owed money to? Same with the two visits LE made the night before she went missing? Curios if there are names and if we can run them for past judicial history.

Was there a police report filed with regard to the altercation with the individual she owed money to? Same with the two visits LE made the night before she went missing? Curios if there are names and if we can run them for past judicial history.

I can't say for certain if there was a police report filed with regard to the altercation with the individual she owed money to. That persons name, to my knowledge, was never mentioned in any MSM articles so I don't think we can put their name out there. I will say that person was charged along with two others in 2012 for a home invasion robbery. I can't say with any certainty if that person was convicted of the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88