Found Safe IA - Shannon Naill, 40, Centerville, 26 Dec 2013

b98feeff-b5f6-4290-a6ca-25e5aef6e98a_zpse95c8a30.jpg

This case bothers me so much. If he was doing a job, the party involved would have come forward by now, looking for both the truck and Shannon. The only reasons they haven't is either the job didn't exist or something bad happened when he got there.

It's definitely not the outcome I was expecting! I'm glad he is safe, but I don't know why he would have done this to his kids and all the other people who love him. Who know what goes on inside of anyone's heads.

It's definitely not the outcome I was expecting! I'm glad he is safe, but I don't know why he would have done this to his kids and all the other people who love him. Who know what goes on inside of anyone's heads.

In that article link you shared with us, it notes that when Shannon was pulled over, he was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. I wonder what kind of paraphernalia. Rolling papers? Needles? That could explain a lot about his disappearance.

I haven't heard anything but I'm leaning more towards the rolling papers rather than needles. I've never spoken to Shannon but I knew who he was, never heard anything that would lead me to think anything other than rolling papers though. But you just never know!

Shannon may have been found and reported safe but his friends and loved ones still have not heard from him. I wish he would pick up the phone and give them a call, it breaks my heart to see the birthday wishes to him every year!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back