TX TX - Krislyn Gibson, 35, & Sidney Taylor, 35, Austin, 2 April 2016

In blue, you can see which streets are mapped and which ones aren't, and it looks like they just missed his street or someone reported and blurred out several addresses, which is unlikely.

attachment.php

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 327
Absolutely. I'm a news addict and there's been nothing. Radio silence. Even when it happened there was very little coverage. Must be heartbreaking for their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITS NOT JUST YOU !!!!
JMO (I'm just gonna say it, they are black ) I haven't heard a peep in Dallas :(

ITS NOT JUST YOU !!!!
JMO (I'm just gonna say it, they are black ) I haven't heard a peep in Dallas :(

Do you really think that's the reason? I see many many missing black people who get a lot of media and LE attention. But it upsets me that this could even be possible. IMO there is an element of drugs involved and that is the reason it is so hush hush.

In blue, you can see which streets are mapped and which ones aren't, and it looks like they just missed his street or someone reported and blurred out several addresses, which is unlikely.

attachment.php

the strange thing is you can go half way up his street until you get three houses from him, and it will not let you go any further. you can go all the way through both streets before and after it. nothing is blurred. you just simply cannot go up it. or down it if you go around.

Attachments

• IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 51
wonder when Google scrolled down his street.. Maybe he was doing something he wasn't supposed to and it involves this case... JMO

it shows a date of march 2013. obviously someone drove down it. wonder why that part of the street was removed from streetview.

Attachments

• IMG_1624.jpg
    IMG_1624.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 61
YES I DO ! Its a proven fact , look at all the black and missing , when you add in that African American is only 12 percent of the population etc, look at the David Emerson case Tx ....nothing ever! its very sad and telling at the same time, I don't blame everyone for taking a knee right now , and My Black husband was just replaced at his 100,000 job by a guy who is a friend of the boss who has a visa from India and plans to save up money to take back to Bangladesh and everyone at his company knows it but they needed "a person of color" America does not value African Americans unless they athletes or entertainers! my opinion and about 99.9 percent of my AA friends and Family
and I'm white and blond

YES I DO ! Its a proven fact , look at all the black and missing , when you add in that African American is only 12 percent of the population etc, look at the David Emerson case Tx ....nothing ever! its very sad and telling at the same time, I don't blame everyone for taking a knee right now , and My Black husband was just replaced at his 100,000 job by a guy who is a friend of the boss who has a visa from India and plans to save up money to take back to Bangladesh and everyone at his company knows it but they needed "a person of color" America does not value African Americans unless they athletes or entertainers! my opinion and about 99.9 percent of my AA friends and Family
and I'm white and blond

That's an overgeneralization. Not everyone in America is that way. We wont ever get anywhere if we keep blaming a whole group for what some bad apples have done or said.

That was in response to you saying Americans don't value black people unless they're athletes or entertainers.

In general they don't , if you knew how many times my hubby is asked if he played football in college......he just stopped answering , "no I went on an academic scholarship" and now he just says "yes" and he does not even look like a football player, know many AA CEOs without googling? not trying to be a smart...but I've been marred for 30 years I know what I have lived and I'm not accusing only one race, in fact a lot of it comes from the same race of hubby's....the very reason I like dogs better than humans, they don't judge, rarely steal, murder, etc. :)

I am sorry you feel that way and for the injustice you feel is being done to your husband and others.
I know many people will agree with me when I say...I don't see color. I see good or bad.

As for MP cases, I follow many. Most in my area are black and hispanic teens. They get some attention. Not a lot. Not because of their race, mostly, because they are run aways. People tend to shy away from runaways because they are the same faces over and over. Its very sad.

In general they don't , if you knew how many times my hubby is asked if he played football in college......he just stopped answering , "no I went on an academic scholarship" and now he just says "yes" and he does not even look like a football player, know many AA CEOs without googling? not trying to be a smart...but I've been marred for 30 years I know what I have lived and I'm not accusing only one race, in fact a lot of it comes from the same race of hubby's....the very reason I like dogs better than humans, they don't judge, rarely steal, murder, etc. :)

You're so wrong. My dog steals every chance he gets.

and I'm white and blond

the "media" is inheirently corrupt, so it is pretty impossible to argue with you. it's so jacked up that it is nothing more than a game. always has been. "media" is just a sticker they cover up the word propaganda with.

I too follow this case and even with NO updates, I am still interested. A while back there was an article about a large drug bust at 6808 Montana around the same time the couple went missing. Recently, I have scoured the Internet but am unable to find such a story. It was a news site because people left comments. Does anyone recall reading or hearing this information? I know Cyphers did drugs but I can no longer find the story about a drug bust on his property.

I too follow this case and even with NO updates, I am still interested. A while back there was an article about a large drug bust at 6808 Montana around the same time the couple went missing. Recently, I have scoured the Internet but am unable to find such a story. It was a news site because people left comments. Does anyone recall reading or hearing this information? I know Cyphers did drugs but I can no longer find the story about a drug bust on his property.

I'll keep looking for that. I did notice the house was taken off the market, not sold though, a few days after price was reduced. Not sure what to make of that.

af12e02c2ff8ab2f3908a32b3df94c21.png

12c2cc6a034ee04fec646c606abc1003.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304