Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a good idea to stick to the known facts about Warriena. The mods have already said that there are NO reports of any difficulties Warriena had mentally. That it is not to be discussed. I believe that would include hypothetical 'abandonment' issues ... or any other hypothetical mental issue that can be dreamed up.
It is not fact that she acted out of terror. That as well is completely hypothetical.

From experience?

Yes.

I have seen many women triggered to physical violence or worse because of rejection or the threat of abandonment... sometimes even the perception of abandonment.

I had written a lengthy post about DBT Therapy that was either lost or deleted. It happens in reality. It really does.

In all sincerity could you please answer my question, that the fact Tostee is a known creeper how would that play into what happened to Warriena? He was known around SP and banned from establishments there that he had frequented for his stalking women behaviours etc.

only a person who had suffered identically could think up this scenario.. Someone who had been so crushed by rejection and dismissal, and was so furious at the nerve of anyone considering this . Someone who just wants to victim bash and bash and bash, even though the woman is dead. Horribly, terrifyingly, devastatingly, it isn't enough. No.. it is proposed, now that she dead and voiceless that she was humiliated by some fantasy crowd, 'crushed' by some dangerous yob dragging one out on to a balcony 14 floors up.. . Crushed., Crushed is what happened to her body when she struck the concrete pavement, it isn't what she had emotionally , lets have SOME reality.. at least SOME.
I think your assumption is correct.

*writes note* Vicarious reliving of the circumstances of one particular death with no perceived purpose. *mutters to self* 'Disturbing.'

A girl on holiday is not going to be so lovestruck by a tinder date that it triggers repressed abandonment issues that have her crawl off a balcony after being choked and locked in his place. I think that is an absurd postulation, no offense, and JMO, but I truly feel that is ridiculous and is not supported by anything.

I don't know Warriena's reaction to abandonment, but we know yours.. ... maybe we know Gabe's too.. It was when she said she was leaving then he got murderous with rage... as men do when they are being left. .
I have no fear of abandonment, but I have dealt with many who do.

It is real. A lack of life or educational experience doesn't mean things you are not aware of do not exist.

She was still locked in his place! She wasn't abandoned! He didn't push her out the front door with her stuff and lock it behind her. She said she wanted to leave, but he said no. How does being trapped in someone's house ever translate into abandonment and humiliation so great you climb off a balcony???

Didn't you post a while ago something about she was drinking and how could she possibly think logically... or something like that.

Which is it? Clear thinking, or not?

Of course. I keep forgetting that Warriena was screaming in terror because she was not scared to death.
The door closed, and the screaming was over. Then she climbed over the rail, saying she wanted to go home.

The screaming stopped.

Going nowhere, getting nowhere, done! Have a nice day peeps, :)

Tostee is a known creeper. How does that play into your scenario?
Being creepy didn't give him telekinesis or magic powers to push her through a pane of glass.

Like a rape victim's sexual history cannot be used to say she somehow wanted sex this one time too, his being socially creepy doesn't mean he is a murderer.

This has been explained in circles, and is a widely accepted principle in most civilized legal systems and societies.

It is not fact that she acted out of terror. That as well is completely hypothetical.

O. M. G. And the terrified screams were about? He messed up her hair? The girl who has held huge snakes and petted lions ..... ?

I don't believe anything is happening here other than the posts becoming increasingly absurd.

Being creepy didn't give him telekinesis or magic powers to push her through a pane of glass.

Like a rape victim's sexual history cannot be used to say she somehow wanted sex this one time too, his being socially creepy doesn't mean he is a murderer.

This has been explained in circles, and is a widely accepted principle in most civilized legal systems and societies.

Who cares? It's tiresome.

I think this poster claiming to know that Warriena was crushed, humiliated, is merely trolling for the sake of it, wallowing in the death of a woman he knows nothing about, but perhaps Warriena encapsulates all the women who have not admired the poster as he thinks women should, therefore, their fate in plunging off a balcony is fair. To be commended...

It takes victim bashing to a whole new level, one I don't wish to be associated with, under any circumstances.
It's hardly trolling to offer up a very plausible explanation, based in the real world, where victims aren't a cardboard cutout that have no emotions, life experience, tragedies and triggers.

But she didn't say that, did she? Nor did she stand there and whimper because she felt 'abandoned' and 'humiliated'. Within less than 50 seconds after being choked and terrified, she was laying on the concrete below.
What is the point of all these hypotheticals, CleverKnot?
You saw the picture post right?

49403de2df9bab52199b830e88609d0f.jpg

I wonder if any of the potential jurors were asked if they had a fear of heights.

The door closed, and the screaming was over. Then she climbed over the rail, saying she wanted to go home.

The screaming stopped.

There seems to be a distinct unwillingness to accept that the screams continued until the balcony descent commenced. And that was very quickly.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member