Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
His buddies over on the body builder's forum are asking "where's the video.

Aparently Tosser was in the habit of filming his victims.

Nice crowd over there. One loser even said he wanted a copy of the film:
"So I can watch it from start, to finish, Over and over".

Yeah. These are Tostee's kind. For sure.

You know what I *would* watch with GT? A very special episode of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!", where's he dumped in the bush and actually left there. Cue hours of crying into the camera "Why does this ***** always happen to me?".

Hahahaha .... someone told me that ole Lizzie said (on ACA) that once Tosser finishes school for architecture they are going to move to NZ!!!!! What a dream come true! :skip:

Seriously!? I'm not saying a word!

A Current Affair’s ridiculous Gable Tostee ratings grab

OCTOBER 26, 20168:07PM

A CURRENT Affair has screened a bizarre month-old, unrelated interview with Gable Tostee’s girlfriend Lizzi Evans days after he was found not guilty of murder.

The Nine program had interviewed Ms Evans for an obviously unrelated story about problems she had shopping on the internet.
In the ACA interview, Ms Evans detailed her boyfriend’s attempts to fix a faulty shoe.

“He’s been, you know, like a good guy whose trying to make the girlfriend happy,” Ms Evans said not naming her boyfriend.
His identity became apparent when ACA showed a photo Ms Evans had supplied of Tostee appearing to repair the faulty shoe.

Video here.

A CURRENT Affair has screened a bizarre month-old, unrelated interview with Gable Tostee’s girlfriend Lizzi Evans days after he was found not guilty of murder.

The Nine program had interviewed Ms Evans for an obviously unrelated story about problems she had shopping on the internet.
In the ACA interview, Ms Evans detailed her boyfriend’s attempts to fix a faulty shoe.

“He’s been, you know, like a good guy whose trying to make the girlfriend happy,” Ms Evans said not naming her boyfriend.
His identity became apparent when ACA showed a photo Ms Evans had supplied of Tostee appearing to repair the faulty shoe.

Video here.

What a champ! A shoe fixer as well as a creepy perv! She is one lucky woman!!

Video here.

As the young ones say, 'what did I just watch?!'
:freakedout: :crosseyed:

images

To accommodate all the new people coming to Websleuths because of the docuseries we are moving to a much bigger and faster server.

The forum will be down starting today at 6 PM Eastern. We hope to be back up by Thursday morning.

Thank you

Thanks Coldpizza. The U.S. is about 14 hours behind Australia so by my calculations Websleuths will be down from 8:00am Thursday 27 October until sometime Friday morning, 28 October.

Video here.

Does anyone else get the feeling that MSM is not as supportive of her and the rest of his entourage as they would like? How embarassing for them. One person in particular would be furious.

Does anyone else get the feeling that MSM is not as supportive of her and the rest of his entourage as they would like? How embarassing for them. One person in particular would be furious.

Well... In his own words, on a BB thread he titled; "How Can I Get Sloots Like This?" He pretty much admits that he's only looking for human masturbatory aids... So I guess if she wants that title, she deserves it.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162868711

Catching up here.

Can someone please tell me how the media has defamed GT? IMO, he is not an "innocent man falsely accused" ... he was legitimately accused based in large part on his own recording of the events that led to Warriena's death, he was tried in a court of law based on bona fide evidence available, and he happened to be found "Not Guilty" according to law.

A verdict of NG is absolutely NOT a declaration of innocence .. it simply means that the Crown was not able to convince all members of the jury beyond a reasonable doubt.

Exactly! Why is this so hard for some people to understand??

Well... In his own words, on a BB thread he titled; "How Can I Get Sloots Like This?" He pretty much admits that he's only looking for human masturbatory aids... So I guess if she wants that title, she deserves it.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162868711

I'm not going to click that link and look at that thread again. Last time I had to vigorously scrub my eyeballs with bleach. Repeatedly.

I have to :loveyou: and leave you. Although not without a little food for thought:

'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world... Truer words were never spoken. Childhood, whether good or bad, seems to shape personality in many complex ways. Perhaps it isn’t as straightforward as stating that a good upbringing ensures a decent adult, or a difficult upbringing creates a dysfunctional adult. There are too many variables to make such a simplistic statement.'

The Narcissist and the Nurturer … or Perhaps Lack Thereof

Issuing defamation proceedings against the media might not be the best idea. The court could declare a litigant whose reason for issuing proceedings is to recoup losses to be "vexatious". Litigation isn't the best money making scheme, as this young man recently learned:
"Mr Tostee dropped all proceedings against Nine and the producer who appeared in the story and agreed to make a financial contribution to our costs," Mr Williams said.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...legal-action-against-nine#fv66chuf6hwZ0bvq.99

I'd have thought a far better way for a celebrity of this kind to remain in the spotlight would be to become a reality television star. Or a social media star. Maybe that person could put their newfound fame to good use and find a cause they support and show the world their better side.

Or maybe they could go to university and become a doctor. It would be a shame for the high IQ to be wasted. Hopefully someone with his best interests at heart will counsel him on the best way to move forward from this tragedy. I do think that now is the time for him to do something good, to show everyone how wrong they were.
Vexatious claims are usually made by people acting on their own behalf. GT would be doing it through a lawyer, and lawyers dont file vexatious claims.

There was a 9 New article this morning that contradicted the link you quoted , says the lawsuit was still active. . Also why would GT contribute to Ch 9 costs? Totally absurd.

My guess is defamation still very much on the board. Id further guess Ch 9 might offer him a very juicy deal for an exclusive appearance on 60 mins or the like that would make him drop the lawsuit, so lets get ready to hate all over again, shall we, when his ugly mug is on our TVs!

3rd last paragraph http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ed-him-during-problem-online-shopping-segment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urrent-Affair.html?ito=email_share_mobile-top

http://www.denipt.com.au/national/2016/10/20/56800/tostee-halts-legal-action-against-nine

http://www.australianherald.com/index.php/sid/248715057

http://cool.com.ng/gold-coast-man-g...wsuit-against-channel-nines-a-current-affair/

There are lots more links to suggest the case was dropped. I suspect GT would contribute to costs if there was in fact more damaging information regarding his contact with Stephanie Angus... It would seem that GT would only drop this so quickly if there was a reason it wasn't wise to proceed... IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still cannot see it being defamation when MSM are accurately publishing what Tostee has actually done and said - and what Tostee himself says he has actually done and said, on a public forum.
I guess if Tostee can find something MSM is lying about, things may be different.

Still cannot see it being defamation when MSM are accurately publishing what Tostee has actually done and said - and what Tostee himself says he has actually done and said, on a public forum.
I guess if Tostee can find something MSM is lying about, things may be different.

Cant see much in the way of damages either. It's not like he was a Hollywood star and the articles destroyed his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288