GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tricky finding good stuff to post on a dental surgery FB page, believe me. I have seen versions of both cartoons before though. (Meanwhile, at my practice, I tell patients undergoing long procedures like root canal the whole story of Dan Markel's murder, who has been arrested, and who might be arrested in the future...)

It's tricky finding good stuff to post on a dental surgery FB page, believe me. I have seen versions of both cartoons before though. (Meanwhile, at my practice, I tell patients undergoing long procedures like root canal the whole story of Dan Markel's murder, who has been arrested, and who might be arrested in the future...)

Haha, I love this!

LOL! Nice!

it's our boy's birthday today. when they come for him and mama et al i envision this song playing -

[video=youtube;y2oKRKZnEoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2oKRKZnEoA[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!!1.jpg
    Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!!1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 333
http://www.vice.com/read/hit-man-murder-dan-markel-florida
Oct. 27 2016

[h=1]Who Put the Hit Out on a Florida Criminal Justice Professor?[/h]

Meanwhile, Mark Geragos, a Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer whose past clients include singers Chris Brown, Usher and Michael Jackson, said prosecutors agreeing to a plea deal that allows a murder suspect to go from facing the death penalty to only seven years is unheard of. This suggests to him that Meggs has confidence Rivera is a credible witness.

"I'm surprised they haven't filed charges against the ex-wife's brother," Geragos said. "My guess is they are moving cautiously and sequentially. Obviously, they have a boatload of evidence against the two who were initially arrested."

I had a look at the Adelson Institute website last night. It looks nice, but much smaller that I had thought. It seems somewhat disingenuous to me that Donna isn't identified as part of the Adelson family on the site, practice manager only. The practice would provide a good living, I'm sure, but if the family is as rich as they seem, I don't think it is only from the dental practice. Also, in a practice that size, the 50K payment to KM would be pretty significant, not petty cash at all.

I had a look at the Adelson Institute website last night. It looks nice, but much smaller that I had thought. It seems somewhat disingenuous to me that Donna isn't identified as part of the Adelson family on the site, practice manager only. The practice would provide a good living, I'm sure, but if the family is as rich as they seem, I don't think it is only from the dental practice. Also, in a practice that size, the 50K payment to KM would be pretty significant, not petty cash at all.
Charlie has extensive real estate holdings in South Florida . . .
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=382453556&privcapId=313172554
Dr. Charles Adelson
Dr. Adelson is as well an experienced business man owning several commercial properties throughout South Florida.

Registrations with FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF STATE, DIVISION OF CORPORATIONS:
http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...icerRegisteredAgentName/adelson charles/Page1
Charles Adelson – Listed as Officer, Manager, and/or Registered Agent of:
12-PLEX, LLC - Active
16-PLEX 731, LLC - Active
6125 SW 40TH COURT, LLC - Active
OCEAN DRIVE CONSULTING, LLC - Active
WOODMONT DENTAL HOLDING, LLC - Active
ADELSON INSTITUTE FOR ESTHETICS AND IMPLANT DENTISTRY, LLC - Active
2889 SW 19 PLACE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1985 SW 28 LANE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1984 SW 28 LANE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1918 SW 29 AVENUE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1130 SW 25 AVENUE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
2161 SW 46 AVENUE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1801 FT. LAUDERDALE, LLC – dissolved 09/23/2016
SOUTHJAX, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
ENERGY SHOTS, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016

Charlie has extensive real estate holdings in South Florida . . .
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=382453556&privcapId=313172554
Dr. Charles Adelson
Dr. Adelson is as well an experienced business man owning several commercial properties throughout South Florida.

Registrations with FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF STATE, DIVISION OF CORPORATIONS:
http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...icerRegisteredAgentName/adelson charles/Page1
Charles Adelson – Listed as Officer, Manager, and/or Registered Agent of:
12-PLEX, LLC - Active
16-PLEX 731, LLC - Active
6125 SW 40TH COURT, LLC - Active
OCEAN DRIVE CONSULTING, LLC - Active
WOODMONT DENTAL HOLDING, LLC - Active
ADELSON INSTITUTE FOR ESTHETICS AND IMPLANT DENTISTRY, LLC - Active
2889 SW 19 PLACE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1985 SW 28 LANE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1984 SW 28 LANE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1918 SW 29 AVENUE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1130 SW 25 AVENUE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
2161 SW 46 AVENUE, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
1801 FT. LAUDERDALE, LLC – dissolved 09/23/2016
SOUTHJAX, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016
ENERGY SHOTS, LLC - dissolved 09/23/2016

interesting. my guess is that there is some serious scrambling to liquify, hide, and protect assets going on right now to prepare for a possible future criminal (attorneys aren't cheap) and civil case (Markels). and maybe some thoughts about fleeing the country - although i'm sure his attorney would be strongly advising against it - assuring him that he can beat it if it goes to trial.

interesting. my guess is that there is some serious scrambling to liquify, hide, and protect assets going on right now to prepare for a possible future criminal (attorneys aren't cheap) and civil case (Markels). and maybe some thoughts about fleeing the country - although i'm sure his attorney would be strongly advising against it - assuring him that he can beat it if it goes to trial.

2015 purchase date of the mailing address associated with LLC.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/100-S-Pointe-Dr-UNIT-TH13-Miami-Beach-FL-33139/62926967_zpid/

FL has the homestead law which protects the defendant's primary residence against civil judgments. ownership in LLCs with the old man could also be protected - especially since the old man doesn't seem to be exposed at this point. putting everything in a trust could also provide some protection. however, they might not be as rich (net worth) as many think. they could be leveraged to the hilt and using all available cash flow just to keep up their grandiose lifestyles/appearances and speculate/gamble on highly leveraged real estate. this is a two man dental shop - the old man is/was sick and the son is relatively young/new with possible delusions of grandeur. it's not some huge practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77