ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that could be if it was just LE, but the FBI, and both private investigators have said the same. Why protect LE if they are wrong? I just do not see the FBI or two seperate PIs agreeing with LE if they were not in agreement with their conclusion. They are paid to have their clients best interest in mind. Also it has been stated that the specialized dog picked up no scent of Deorr at the campground. If he had been there, then they would have picked up a scent. Also no stories do not change, if someone is really just negligent then say, YES we were negligent and take the hit of it, they have not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What has the FBI publicly stated?

What has the FBI publicly stated?

They haven't, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just let the Sheriff run his mouth off giving the parents the verbal battering of their lives if there's a chance they're innocent.

They haven't, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just let the Sheriff run his mouth off giving the parents the verbal battering of their lives if there's a chance they're innocent.

From my observations FBI says little to nothing of anything about any case.

True. I still don't think the Sheriff would say what he has without their backing. He came straight out with it, no messing about, no alluding to anything, no tantalising clues. They're liars.

Now, you raise a good point - maybe they lie because they were otherwise negligent. Maybe their memory of that day got muddles as they were drunk / stoned / had stonking hangovers. Maybe DeOrr really did just wander off way beyond the search zone. But isn't it kinda weird that Jessica's friends, new husband and some family members have deserted her and not one of them showed up to search for her precious little boy? Is this because they suspect it's all a charade, that time searching up there is time wasted? Because I tell you now if one of my kids genuinely got lost anywhere in the world my life's aim would be raising awareness, organising fundraisers and arranging search parties until he was found. There should have been dozens of people up there every single weekend for the last 66 weeks, if they genuinely think he's up there, where are they?

From Tricia's Jan 29, 2016 interview with Sheriff Bowerman, we have the info that the FBI provided him in his investigation:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nce-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=12319129#post12319129
02:13
SB: Well, after a pretty intense investigation and what I consider a lengthy investigation, we asked all the parties involved to take polygraphs. We were expecting a couple of them to come back inconclusive, and that would be the grandfather and the grandfather’s friend. However, the first polygraph indicated that the parents were being less than truthful, and that concerned me, but you know I take polygraphs with a certain grain of salt so… I sent out their interviews to the FBI, their Behavioral Team. They examined them and found multiple inconsistencies, and so we asked them to re-polygraph, and they said they would, and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th polygraphs, the same conclusion was made by the experts that they are being less than truthful. They know what happened and where Deorr is currently.
<bbm>

True. I still don't think the Sheriff would say what he has without their backing. He came straight out with it, no messing about, no alluding to anything, no tantalising clues. They're liars.

Now, you raise a good point - maybe they lie because they were otherwise negligent. Maybe their memory of that day got muddles as they were drunk / stoned / had stonking hangovers. Maybe DeOrr really did just wander off way beyond the search zone. But isn't it kinda weird that Jessica's friends, new husband and some family members have deserted her and not one of them showed up to search for her precious little boy? Is this because they suspect it's all a charade, that time searching up there is time wasted? Because I tell you now if one of my kids genuinely got lost anywhere in the world my life's aim would be raising awareness, organising fundraisers and arranging search parties until he was found. There should have been dozens of people up there every single weekend for the last 66 weeks, if they genuinely think he's up there, where are they?

You have have good points, I would die from the freezing cold before I would leave my child up there without being found( he wouldn't have been lost on my watch); however I don't know if I would interject myself into this case to proclaim my friends innocence because of all of this speculation.

From Tricia's Jan 29, 2016 interview with Sheriff Bowerman, we have the info that the FBI provided him in his investigation:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nce-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=12319129#post12319129
<bbm>
Thanks Sillybilly for trying to talk some sense into me but I am holding strong on this one, I am waiting for the arrest affidavit. Much love to all of y'all, this is the only case that I feel the parents are not completely murderer's that I have followed on websleuths. It feels uncomfortable to not be in the general consensus on this one.

Thanks Sillybilly for trying to talk some sense into me but I am holding strong on this one, I am waiting for the arrest affidavit. Much love to all of y'all, this is the only case that I feel the parents are not completely murderer's that I have followed on websleuths. It feels uncomfortable to not be in the general consensus on this one.

Hang on. There are not many people here claiming they are murderers. The consensus (if we are going with the majority) is that there was likely some kind of unintentional accident. Whether that is plain old negligence and he walked off unattended or he was hit by a vehicle, or drowned, or he was left in a hot car etc etc.

What is it exactly about the parents that makes you feel so sure of their innocence? Doesn't anything they've said or done (or more pertinently what they haven't said and haven't done) make you a little suspicious? We just discussed their lack of "being there". Conversely, what is it about the police /FBI / PI's that make you feel sure they've all got it horribly wrong?

Hang on. There are not many people here claiming they are murderers. The consensus (if we are going with the majority) is that there was likely some kind of unintentional accident. Whether that is plain old negligence and he walked off unattended or he was hit by a vehicle, or drowned, or he was left in a hot car etc etc.

What is it exactly about the parents that makes you feel so sure of their innocence? Doesn't anything they've said or done (or more pertinently what they haven't said and haven't done) make you a little suspicious? We just discussed their lack of "being there". Conversely, what is it about the police /FBI / PI's that make you feel sure they've all got it horribly wrong?

I have read that some think he was sold for adoption, sex trade, killed out of a flash of anger. <modsnip>. I think sweet Deorr is lost in those/died in those woods and the parents don't want to admit to not watching him well because that would mean that they failed to protect their Son.

I have read that some think he was sold for adoption, sex trade, killed out of a flash of anger. <modsnip> I think sweet Deorr is lost in those/died in those woods and the parents don't want to admit to not watching him well because that would mean that they failed to protect their Son.
I am in the camp of accidental death with possible other factors involved. I do not think he was sexually abused, or sold. As much as I would like to think the parents are innocent, I just didn't see enough searching from them. I was also turned off by their need to defend themselves on social media and in interviews. The pain of a missing child supersedes all of those lesser issues. It's kind of like having your leg blown off from the knee down and having the doctor ask you if the small splinter in your arm hurts also.

Personally at this point it is pretty clear Deorr is deceased, I personally would have moved up to the mountain and spent all my free time searching even knowing it's just for remains. But that's just me.

I am in the camp of accidental death with possible other factors involved. I do not think he was sexually abused, or sold. As much as I would like to think the parents are innocent, I just didn't see enough searching from them. I was also turned off by their need to defend themselves on social media and in interviews. The pain of a missing child supersedes all of those lesser issues. It's kind of like having your leg blown off from the knee down and having the doctor ask you if the small splinter in your arm hurts also.

Personally at this point it is pretty clear Deorr is deceased, I personally would have moved up to the mountain and spent all my free time searching even knowing it's just for remains. But that's just me.

Well then we have something In common, I would die trying to find my lost child, I would have become Sasquatch, hair and all before I left that mountain. I am lucky though, my husband has a great job that pays the bills and I could stay looking for a lost loved one for as long as it took until I found "him". Not everyone has the funds to do that....

I have read that some think he was sold for adoption, sex trade, killed out of a flash of anger. Those theories are asinine. I think sweet Deorr is lost in those/died in those woods and the parents don't want to admit to not watching him well because that would mean that they failed to protect their Son.

Well, I for one hope you're right. I would much rather DeOrr simply wandered off and curled up cold somewhere, than that his last moments were in pain or fear of those who should protect him. Sad as it would be, it would be "better" that way.

Truth be told if the police and PI's had just kept quiet and never stated their thoughts I would be more in your camp. But... the released statements are so emphatic - unusually so -it's really hard not to consider what they're saying. As SillyBilly pointed out, it ain't just the local Sheriff who's smelling a rat, it's the FBI, behaviour analysts, polygraph experts, two private detectives.

Don't you think by now the parents would have buckled and said "we were absolutely hammered, we have no idea what happened, seems like one minute he was there and the next he wasn't". Why are they allowing themselves to continue to be scrutinised in this way when they could rock up to the cop shop together and confess they were simply blind drunk (or high or whatever) and lost track of their baby.

Personally, I think the parents know full well Deorr's not on that mountain. That's why they're not fazed by police searches, and also why they aren't doing their own.

Same here. I do not think the sex thing applies either. Even if they were neglectful, it still would give them no reason to save face especially if he wondered off. Honestly, if that was the case they should take the hit and since they wont it leads to.other more gruesome theories. I personally feel it was accidental.

My thought is this. In Idaho, and many other states, there is a thing called felony murder. Basically it means that if someone is killed, no matter how, during the commission of a felony, all participants are equally guilty of murder. So, for BW and IR to also be covering for the parents, means to me, that all four were up to something bad, and Deorr died during it. Being completely hammered and not watching a kid in a dangerous place would probably be considered a felony. Or leaving him in a hot car to die while cooking meth. Or multitudes of other scenario's. I don't think the theory of JM or VK accidentally killing him through abuse would be enough for BW and IR to possibly go to prison for, unless they were being blackmailed for something that might have a much harsher sentence. All my own opinion.

My thought is this. In Idaho, and many other states, there is a thing called felony murder. Basically it means that if someone is killed, no matter how, during the commission of a felony, all participants are equally guilty of murder. So, for BW and IR to also be covering for the parents, means to me, that all four were up to something bad, and Deorr died during it. Being completely hammered and not watching a kid in a dangerous place would probably be considered a felony. Or leaving him in a hot car to die while cooking meth. Or multitudes of other scenario's. I don't think the theory of JM or VK accidentally killing him through abuse would be enough for BW and IR to possibly go to prison for, unless they were being blackmailed for something that might have a much harsher sentence. All my own opinion.
I would think TBC too.

"Leaving him in a hot car to die while cooking meth". Really???? Where did that come from? Come on now let's be serious. They do not at all look to be meth users.

Same here. I do not think the sex thing applies either. Even if they were neglectful, it still would give them no reason to save face especially if he wondered off. Honestly, if that was the case they should take the hit and since they wont it leads to.other more gruesome theories. I personally feel it was accidental.

To "take the hit" the parents would have to be able to lead LE to Deorr's body- and IMO they don't know where he is.

I want to say that if it turns out that I am wrong and little Deorr is not found in those woods, I will eat a huge plate of whatever y'all want me to eat. :)

"Leaving him in a hot car to die while cooking meth". Really???? Where did that come from? Come on now let's be serious. They do not at all look to be meth users.

I was using that as an example. It's just as improbable as them being hammered at the campground and lost track of him, again in my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12