Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you of the opinion that ALL cases have been built and put before a jury to the best of all ability?

Are you of the opinion that there is no corruption or pay-offs or bias within the law?

Do you genuinely think there's a "historical" reason why the object that GT was trying to obscure, then carrying and then discarded of within moments of leaving his apartment where a woman just moments before had fallen to her death, was not submitted as evidence by the prosecution?

Do you think that the things that weren't submitted in court, but yet we are privvy to (being that we are not in the jury), makes us more or less able to form a non-legal opinion in our minds?

The law is, in a sense, robotic and precise. Because it needs to be. But, as humans, we are different. We can come to our own conclusions. Had Oscar Pistorious been found Not Guilty, there would always have been suspicion surrounding his guilt. There will always be suspicion surrounding JonBenét Ramsey's family... Etc etc.

I will always suspect GT. We can argue this all day and all night. I'm human so I have more opinions based on suspicion than the law.

Hear, Hear Loz ......GT, Oscar and JonBenet.

The word 'skewed' suggests you have a continuing notion of corruption of some sort. The outcome of the Trial was a verdict of 'Not Guilty.' The Crown ran its case, the Defence did not even run a case in the sense that they called zero evidence. The Jury unanimously concluded he was 'Not Guilty.' Nothing, other than new and compelling evidence, will ever change that.

The word skewed i was referring to IMO means "favored". This happened to me personally in a court of law where some idiot killed my young adult son and said idiot was DUI and got a slap on the wrist, and my son died as a consequence of those actions. He had a lawyer and i didn't, thinking it was a slam dunk case under the circumstances, but that wasn't so, so please don't tell me those things can't happen because they do. Sometimes the law is an *advertiser censored*.
And if you think GT is innocent that is your perogative, and IMO i think he's as guilty as sin.

The word skewed i was referring to IMO means "favored". This happened to me personally in a court of law where some idiot killed my young adult son and said idiot was DUI and got a slap on the wrist, and my son died as a consequence of those actions. He had a lawyer and i didn't, thinking it was a slam dunk case under the circumstances, but that wasn't so, so please don't tell me those things can't happen because they do.
I am so sorry to hear of that.
And if you think GT is innocent that is your perogative, and IMO i think he's as guilty as sin.
I accept your opinion and 100% acknowledge your entitlement to it. I have no opinion on his guilty or innocence. That was for the Jury who heard all the evidence at the Trial, and not me to determine.

I am so sorry to hear of that. I accept your opinion and 100% acknowledge your entitlement to it. I have no opinion on his guilty or innocence. That was for the Jury who heard all the evidence at the Trial, and not me to determine.

Thankyou. All i know is Warriena's family apart from their heartbreaking grief will forever wonder what exactly happened to their beautiful girl, and will always have questions because of that. They will never see her again in this life, and comparing GT's life in comparison is an insult IMO. His family still have him in their life and really have no idea what it is like to lose one of their children to such a senseless death when it could of been avoided. So i hope he lives with that if he has any kind of conscience at all?

So i hope he lives with that if he has any kind of conscience at all?
His misery will be ongoing. No-one (everyone has a conscience) walks away from that sort of incident unscathed, and as though it never happened. It did. He was there. It happened in his World.

I wish his misery was ongoing within the confines of an institution. Not outside in the free world where he can enjoy the sunshine, his family, his friends, his personal and business pursuits.

This was not a tough enough punishment for his disgusting behaviour and violence toward Warriena. For ending her life.

His misery will be ongoing. No-one (everyone has a conscience) walks away from that sort of incident unscathed, and as though it never happened. It did. He was there. It happened in his World.

Psychopaths don't have a conscience and no empathy for others, so there is that. And from the way GT is conducting himself after the fact i don't think he has any regrets, and it's business as usual for him, IMO. But one day....

Gable Tostee's lawyer Saul Holt talks to Checkpoint about his client, the recording he made and the relief after he was found not guilty of murdering NZ woman Warriena Wright.

[video]https://youtu.be/4J3BMmGFoYk[/video]

I think Saul handled himself well during the interview from a heavily biased NZ interviewer.

I wish his misery was ongoing within the confines of an institution. Not outside in the free world where he can enjoy the sunshine, his family, his friends, his personal and business pursuits.

This was not a tough enough punishment for his disgusting behaviour and violence toward Warriena. For ending her life.

Turn it up, such a shame a man found not guilty gets to remain free. Lets lock everyone up who's deemed to be found guilty by social media.

He didn't end her life, wait for the coroners report to come out, got a feeling they will find she died by climbing over the balcony.

Turn it up, such a shame a man founf not guilty gets to remain free. Lets lock everyone up who's deemed to be found guilty by social media.

He didn't end her life, wait for the coroners report to come out, got a feeling they will find she died by climbing over the balcony.

BBM: Let me be really clear ... I am not saying otherwise.

And I will agree to disagree with you over the rest. So that's it.

I think Saul handled himself well during the interview from a heavily biased NZ interviewer.
I am stunned he even agreed to participate in that interview. All I have is a wild guess is that he was doing a favour for an old Kiwi mate. But, while what he did say in that interview is not ground breaking at all, it is yet well worth an understanding ear. He knows what he is talking about.

saul is making peace tho , its amazing he did that talk , I wasn't persuaded but

sent from a tiny cheap gadget

I totally agree, and when the legals harbor miscreants such as GT and IMO don't do their job properly something is horribly wrong within the system. By giving GT a pass for his responsibility in Warriena Wright's death he has not been taught a thing about what is right or wrong with his behaviours. He has broken the law on numerous occasions and this latest crime of his is just unjustifiable.
Why hasn't he been held accountable? Why was he never charged with falsely imprisoning Warriena against her will? This was in no way a case of self defense thats for sure.

Turn it up, such a shame a man found not guilty gets to remain free. Lets lock everyone up who's deemed to be found guilty by social media.

How come you have that feeling?

I have a feeling Coroner's report will be a rubber stamp too. I am with Elde Fruit/Fairydust/John Dillinger/flying monkey on this. Yay for the rubber stamp.

Does anyone else remember when the Court of Appeal used it's rubber stamp for GBC and the public outcry was so strong that the High Court overturned it? Even the rubber stamp can be erased. But nevertheless I have full confidence in the flying monkeys.

After the trial, I saw the chalk outline of a body article in the news. Then I saw the "I'm not up myself or anything " clip and the "my boyf Gabe fixed my high heel shoe" interview and suddenly everything made sense. How funny was that chalk outline of a body on the mobile phone? Absolutely hilarious jest, wasn't it?Thank goodness it wasn't included in the brief of evidence since it was clearly irrelevant having been created some months before the incident, and the jury might have misconstrued it. Sometimes I draw pics of dead peeps in front of cars on my street. Wouldn't it be funny if I actually ran into a pedestrian on my street, just like in my drawings that are pure jest? Hopefully the police would understand that the drawings were just a hilarious joke and it was all a coincidence, especially if they just ran out into the road in front of me while I was driving along carefully and audio recording myself describing my own perfect driving.

And you are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

RSBM

Then why when I (and others) post opinion do we get derisive responses about how the law doesn't care what we think?

Could I ask what your intent in this discussion is? Are you trying to give me evidence that GT is not somehow at fault? Because believe me, I've seen everything and read everything and listened to all the recordings there are to listen to and my opinion hasn't waivered. You haven't presented me with anything that enhances the discussion.

It sounds to me like you're saying "the law says he's not guilty so therefore you can't think anything other than what has been proven and if you do think otherwise, it's because you're a bit of a simpleton who doesn't understand how the law works."

I get it. I get why he was found not guilty. I still think he was at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong