TX TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016 *GUILTY*

I don't think I could deal, as a parent. Incredibly frustrating.

I couldn't either just knowing that he's sitting behind bars and is just not talking but he knows what he did to her. Do you think that he buried her somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how much information LE had to go on as far as clues or cooperation from friends, neighbors and family when the previous girlfriend disappeared. It seems to me that he must have been feeling pretty invincible by now since he never got arrested for her disappearance. I'll bet, whatever he did with the first one would be pretty much the same thing he did to the second, since it worked for him the first time. I would also be shocked if he hasn't done some bragging over the years, especially to women he wanted to intimidate. Such as, "Look what I got away with and you can disappear too, it you piss me off." MOO

I wonder how much information LE had to go on as far as clues or cooperation from friends, neighbors and family when the previous girlfriend disappeared. It seems to me that he must have been feeling pretty invincible by now since he never got arrested for her disappearance. I'll bet, whatever he did with the first one would be pretty much the same thing he did to the second, since it worked for him the first time. I would also be shocked if he hasn't done some bragging over the years, especially to women he wanted to intimidate. Such as, "Look what I got away with and you can disappear too, it you piss me off." MOO

You just verbalized exactly what I've been thinking about this case!

Off Topic for a moment'

Attention Websleuths Members and Visitors

Starting Wednesday 6:00 PM ET Websleuths will be down for maintenance
Websleuth should be back up by Thursday morning
Any questions please Email us
Websleuths Management

This is a necessary preparation in anticipation of the A & E Docuseries "The Killing Season" which premiers November 12th.

Thanks for your patience.

Yep your right. This time around he was sloppy and left evidence behind. I think the first time with the other lady the LE just took it as her not wanting to be a mom anymore and just running off.

Enrique Arochi just received 25 Texas Tea Years for kidnapping without Christina being found.

So this guy will get the same times 2.

But it does seem like LE dropped the ball when Ms.Islam first went missing. Which allowed Ms.Johnson to now go missing.

Jmo.

So sad there is no news.

15094239_1603526923286813_2097908820552847892_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...175764455263/1603526923286813/?type=3&theater

He had such a short amount of time, what could he have done with her so thoroughly that they haven't found her?

Sewer?
River?

He had such a short amount of time, what could he have done with her so thoroughly that they haven't found her?

Sewer?
River?

I'm thinking him working at Construction sites has something to do with him knowing how to cover up what he did to her.

After Nearly 2 Months FWPD Continues Search For Missing Woman

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/30/after-nearly-2-months-fwpd-continues-search-for-missing-woman/

In the seven weeks since Johnson, 25, went missing Fort Worth police Sergeant Marc Povero explained that investigators have covered a lot of ground. “We conducted the largest ground search in the history of the Police Department in an attempt to find her. But we’re not done – far from it. Our detectives are actively working and they’re still trying to locate where she might be.”

While there has been no progress in the case in recent weeks Povero said the investigation is far from stalled. “What they’re doing is using some technology that we don’t want to disclose. But they are actively working with our federal partners to attempt to locate Typhenie Johnson.”

Members of Johnson’s family said they go out searching for the 25-year-old every weekend. While that isn’t the case of Fort Worth police, Povero said they will get back in the search if they receive any promising clues or information.

“We will ramp this back up again if we find evidence that would lead us to a specific area to search. So, we’re hoping that we can find an area that we could search and we will put those resources back out into the field in an attempt to find her.”

This is encouraging news! I wonder what the technology is.

:thinking:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wfaa...-in-fort-worth-womans-disappearance/370973613

The ex-boyfriend of a Fort Worth woman who went missing in October has been indicted on charges in connection to the case.
Typhenie Johnson went missing the night of Oct. 10 after talking with Christopher Revill outside her east Fort Worth apartment.
Revill, 32, was arrested days later and charged with her kidnapping.
Thursday, just over two months after the arrest, Revill was indicted on charges of kidnapping and aggravated kidnapping with the intent to terrorize or sexually assault, according to the Fort Worth criminal district attorney’s office...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back