TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the ranch is not the focus of my area of interest. It is simply a landmark so you are able to determine the area I am showing.
And yes, it *is* heartshaped.

Any local know this area and if there are any caves, hidey-holes? I don't think she was buried, I think she was hidden. Cave, ravine, etc.

if she was hidden, after a few weeks wouldn't decomposition be setting in which would attract vultures/buzzards? I think someone upthread mentioned buzzards go south in the winter? I thought they stayed year round especially in the Southwest and warmer areas of the country? Not sure as I'm a city girl but have heard that is how they sometimes locate bodies if dogs cannot locate JMOO

Someone had to put the dog's leash on and let him outside and I suspect that someone was NOT Zuzu. DNA or a fingerprint could have been left on the dog's leash/collar.
IMO, someone wanted it to look like Zuzu came home, walked her dog and was randomly snatched off the street. Perp also could not leave the dog in Zuzu's apt because if it was discovered she was gone on Wed they would be able to tell she did not come home Tuesday night. Someone thought they were so smart letting the dog out.

Yup, this ^^

Yup, this ^^
I hope LE has interviewed all Zuzu's neighbors too. Could someone possibly have come over and fed/let the dog out so it wouldn't be alone howling? It would buy time before Zuzu was discovered to be missing.

Someone had to put the dog's leash on and let him outside and I suspect that someone was NOT Zuzu. DNA or a fingerprint could have been left on the dog's leash/collar.
IMO, someone wanted it to look like Zuzu came home, walked her dog and was randomly snatched off the street. Perp also could not leave the dog in Zuzu's apt because if it was discovered she was gone on Wed they would be able to tell she did not come home Tuesday night. Someone thought they were so smart letting the dog out.

Zuzu's mother commented in one article "when they finally got into Zuzu's apartment" which I took to mean they might have had a hard time finding the keys to her apartment. Since it has not been mentioned I guess Zuzu's purse and keys have not been found. Really there is so little we do know in regards to what was found and what was not. If I wanted to make it look like Zuzu made it to her apartment I would have taken her purse and keys there.

Again, the ranch is not the focus of my area of interest. It is simply a landmark so you are able to determine the area I am showing.
And yes, it *is* heartshaped.

Any local know this area and if there are any caves, hidey-holes? I don't think she was buried, I think she was hidden. Cave, ravine, etc.

Good thinking! Also any abandoned water wells. No need to dig, just dump.

Zuzu's mother commented in one article "when they finally got into Zuzu's apartment" which I took to mean they might have had a hard time finding the keys to her apartment. Since it has not been mentioned I guess Zuzu's purse and keys have not been found. Really there is so little we do know in regards to what was found and what was not. If I wanted to make it look like Zuzu made it to her apartment I would have taken her purse and keys there.

When LE searched the landfills they said they were searching for evidence related to Zuzus disappearance. I know that could mean anything. But I do believe it was staged to make it look like Zuzu went home, then walked her dog and was disappeared. If you were taking your dog for a quick walk you would take your keys and phone (I know I would) maybe purse but not necessarily. As I think the 'set up' was rushed I think her purse wasn't left in the house but was dumped elsewhere, along with her keys and phone. My gut says somewhere along US 67

We have both Dollar General and Family Dollar. I have read somewhere also Zuzu worked at the dollar store, but I've never personally seen her at either.

Seriously?? Wasn't there some mention of Zuzu working at dollar general or dollar store in a postng? I don't know if Alpine has both. Wonder if RF was there to take the te pasture of her coworkers ( if this is where she worked... Not sure of that). Or maybe he still had a little more cleaning to take care of and stopped off to pick up some cleaning supplies (snark snark).

Being that I work with the public, I do speak to a lot of people daily. I met one of Zuzu's uncles while search teams were passing out missing posters around town and I asked about Zuzu's phone, in which the uncle said "it had been lost, but had since been found". There was no indication nor implication that it had been dumped somewhere, just simply it had been misplaced in his words. I did not go further with my questions because honestly, they just didn't know much at all at that point.

When LE searched the landfills they said they were searching for evidence related to Zuzus disappearance. I know that could mean anything. But I do believe it was staged to make it look like Zuzu went home, then walked her dog and was disappeared. If you were taking your dog for a quick walk you would take your keys and phone (I know I would) maybe purse but not necessarily. As I think the 'set up' was rushed I think her purse wasn't left in the house but was dumped elsewhere, along with her keys and phone. My gut says somewhere along US 67

if she was hidden, after a few weeks wouldn't decomposition be setting in which would attract vultures/buzzards? I think someone upthread mentioned buzzards go south in the winter? I thought they stayed year round especially in the Southwest and warmer areas of the country? Not sure as I'm a city girl but have heard that is how they sometimes locate bodies if dogs cannot locate JMOO

Decomposition starts immediately after death. Vultures would be there within days if the body was not buried, and the body would be down to bones in a very short time. Sorry to be graphic :(

Being that I work with the public, I do speak to a lot of people daily. I met one of Zuzu's uncles while search teams were passing out missing posters around town and I asked about Zuzu's phone, in which the uncle said "it had been lost, but had since been found". There was no indication nor implication that it had been dumped somewhere, just simply it had been misplaced in his words. I did not go further with my questions because honestly, they just didn't know much at all at that point.

Interesting, thank you. The affidavit said the phone was last 'active' in the proximity of N Harrison. I'm gonna go with my hunch still, that it was maybe tossed near to her home, or left in her car?

Alpine Avalanche website posted update 10:43am RF named as suspect and four(4) others as POIs! Who are the 4, (CE, Sister, BIL), would his mom be the 4th?

Alpine Avalanche website posted update 10:43am RF named as suspect and four(4) others as POIs! Who are the 4, (CE, Sister, BIL), would his mom be the 4th?

I am not sure the BIL is POI, but believe the mother is. He took her and his sister to Mexico on Wednesday I believe. The BIL seemed like a witness that got woke up in the middle of the night to tell them where his truck keys were. So the sister and mother would seem to know what may have been taken on their trip.

I'm with ZacksDad as I think the POI's are CE, Sister, Mom.
And the 4th?
Could it be the person who witnessed CE at 1am saying he didn't do anything and where RF was allegedly coming over, but CE needed to speak with RF privately? This would be assuming the warrant is not in error about which day/date of this 1am conversation. Because that could potentially put that person as being with CE and possibly RF the night things went allegedly awry.

Here is the link for the information on the Alpine Avalanche website: http://www.alpineavalanche.com/news/article_5426919c-a1dc-11e6-83de-e7c18cb7f66a.html

Could also be a reporting error.

Well I paid the 99 cents to read the article. Nothing really new there, other than they are following up on all calls, Dodson answered 5 calls himself yesterday and they have had only 2 calls today

Where are you Zuzu? It's frustrating they have not found her! :gaah: :pullhair:

I've wondered about her purse, also. If he moved her car, he obviously had her keys. But where were they found at? Did he take time to put them where she kept them in her apartment such as on a hook or in a dish? Leave them in the ignition? Where?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Live interview with the Verk Family on CBS7 at 6PM. [video=vimeo;190177011]https://vimeo.com/190177011[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member