SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I've been watching this from day one, and even commented that this case was "one to watch." My crazy theories included creepy clowns and a haunted house. So, add one more crazy theory to my list... haha....I'm still waiting for one more person to be arrested. Those hacked posts were not written by TK, in my opinion. (Unless he was trying to impersonate NN. I do think he is criminally smart enough to do that.)

My thoughts exactly.

does anyone know why i can't see any more comments from the woman with initials AB (appeared as a deactivated account) who was calling him pet names up until maybe summer? i saw them last night especially on his profile pic, but now they're deleted. did she re-activate to delete her association with him (understandably)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not sure but he has lost a lot of friends on fb since he was arrested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He also posted about a cat lady he supposely met that wanted to take him home...says he isn't getting in that "carrier".
ETA...No but you can put someone in a cage.

I have to wonder about his childhood and female influences. He doesn't seem to respect or value women.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I don't know if his reviews could be any creepier. I have followed so many cases here and don't recall any with Amazon reviews. Horrified this guy is just disgusting beyond words!

I missed the shovel one the first time I viewed them. Thanks for the screenshots. This is sickening.

Trying to catch up with this thread whenever I pop back online & this awful horror story gets worse each time & I am really not sure how.

Has there been any word on KB?

A post on his facebook on October 9 at 3:27 pm

they will agree with you more if you feed them more.. being locked in your basement for years has got to wear on the convo..just saying

Just to update in case someone had not heard.

Cadaver dogs searched the property and did alert in several areas. As of last night it appeared that hadnt been investigated, but the Sherrif said they would be brining in their equipment to do so.

The sherriff stressed that he does not know what the cadaver dogs alerted to.

You can watch the video here:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...an-found-chained-like-a-dog-in-spartanburg-co

Thank you for that. I had wondered if they would bring dogs in.

A post on his facebook on October 9 at 3:27 pm

they will agree with you more if you feed them more.. being locked in your basement for years has got to wear on the convo..just saying

Are you kidding me? I totally missed that somehow. Going back to read again. Geez Louise.

I am so sorry for my post just earlier.

I was at a Facebook page at the same time, and had two windows opened.

I'm so, so sorry, and no disrespect to anyone here.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Are you kidding me? I totally missed that somehow. Going back to read again. Geez Louise.

No wonder I missed it. All I see is a house on October 5 , then nothing till the Haunted House meme on Oct 29. How can I see the stuff in between?

WoW! I missed one day of WS and all heck broke loose. I'm so glad KB was found. This is crazy town. This guy Todd is the scariest person I've ever read about. O.M.G. Poor KB. And CD. I just don't want to imagine what was done to him. :(

They have so many properties to search now. Unbelievable that this guy has been running loose after everything they've known about him since his yourh.

Who wants to summarize the last 90 posts or so? Lol. I know she was found but what do we know about her Captor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also posted about a cat lady he supposely met that wanted to take him home...says he isn't getting in that "carrier".
ETA...No but you can put someone in a cage.

I have to wonder about his childhood and female influences. He doesn't seem to respect or value women.

Missed that one.. what day was that posted? Thinking again as to their dogs cage missing, and she was "tied up like a dog" iirc per the presser

Catching up, forgive the length. My heart is just in my throat right now about how creepy all this is. Here's some things that caught my attention from thread #1 and onward:

- TK made post on 8/31 about taking out the trash - the day KB and CDC went missing but the trash was taken out at 5:30 am. Maybe this was a foreboding message, not that CDC was in the trash that morning, but that TK was about to put him there. All of TK's messages seem to have double meanings and a taunting aura about them.

- Victims' family members said they met TK casually online. Wondering how they would cross paths with him online? Is this how KB got her part time job with TK? I think it's kind of strange that they BOTH met TK online. Usually couples aren't too gung-ho about both adding strangers to their friends list.

- Ex-wife & CDC both had FB profile pics of The Crow. CDC's was changed on 9/7/16. Not sure about the ex-wife's. Who changed it? Is the ex-wife involved, or did TK spy on the ex-wife too? Did TK try to make it appear that the ex-wife is involved by himself changing CDC's profile to the same picture?

- Who was the woman seen on TK's property?

- Police were drawn to TK's property on a crime tip. Was this a different crime than KB kidnapping? If so, what was the crime?

- Themes on TK's Facebook & Amazon about catching animals and disrespecting women. 9/21/16 comment about "possums are cute, trying to make one my pet." Possums = girls? One = Kala?

I sort of get the impression that he would get off on killing a guy and "taking what was his". Especially considering the ruse he used to commit his juvenile rape (tricking a girl into thinking her ex boyfriend wanted to talk to her).

Good point. The link with his childhood crimes seems identical.

Went through this guys whole timeline last night. Recurring themes: "Nothing on the news", The mail coming, and taking out the trash. Odd.

Yes, very telling after the fact! What a shame nothing could be gleaned by this beforehand. More double meanings.

"Nothing on the news" = Is he watching the news for stories about previous victims? Disappointed that no one has noticed?

Mail - He's concerned about bills coming in the mail. He seems to have no money for someone who is successful at real estate. Also, "Bills coming" = police on his tail?

Taking out the trash = murder.

Having a hard time editing via Tapatalk.
Wish list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ls/ref=?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&lid=2UZA2D7EKVPJH&ty=wishlist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the amp...the cat doesn't like being poked with it. Maybe it wasn't the cat :/

Either he's torturing animals (there were reports he tortured animals as a kid) or he's using it on people :( Psychologists say that serial killers usually hurt animals as children.

TK also made a comment on Amazon about a fish. He cloroxed a gold fish when he was a kid.

9/7 post of his on facebook... (9/6 was when it his papers they were missing) he mentions ..

I dont even play with the woodruff police so there will be zero chases, boss hogg moved to greenville years ago

What papers?

Is Boss Hogg code name for sherriff whom he was afraid of? I know this is a Dukes of Hazzard character.

Are we allowed to post all email addresses found associated with him?...one sticks out to me as I have seen a lot of interaction on his facebook with a lady with the last name in the email address.

Not sure. I hope so.

He has about 6 different email address, and one with the last name of the woman who had been commenting on his page frequently.

Why would he have an email with another woman's last name?

Or another woman he kidnapped along with her child or a child (or children) birthed on his property by a woman (or women) he kidnapped. I think anything is possible at this point. I suspect he's gotten away with kidnapping, sexual assault, torture and murder for many years now. MOO.

Ugh.. I was thinking the same, those three women in Ohio that this happened to. Please hope this is not the case.

does anyone know why i can't see any more comments from the woman with initials AB (appeared as a deactivated account) who was calling him pet names up until maybe summer? i saw them last night especially on his profile pic, but now they're deleted. did she re-activate to delete her association with him (understandably)?

Curious.

Chilling. Also all the medical stuff, first aid pouches, blood clotting sponge

Seems to like buying songs just for the cover if its got a ladies butt on it too.

I saw he was in a 'mancave' group on FB.

It's almost like he's trying too hard to be a 'mans man'

FB photo looks like an 80's yuppy

I can see why he was considered to be a narcissist in that evaluation when he was a teen. He's full of it

My sister's best friend also said the weirdo was in a goat group on facebook that she's part of. I feel like asking a bit more about this after seeing the post he has on his timeline about wanting to buy goats for the poison ivy that's all over the property.

I think I MAY be able to answer why he possibly had an email account with a womans name/last name.

Another person he was connected to on FB (and several people who only know TK on FB) said that he kept bothering them on their FBs. One person made a comment about "is this the guy who was pretending to be a woman?"

I'm not sure what that is in reference to, but the FB I found this on is someone who was quite close to TK. I dont want to say who that person is here, because I imagine they want their privacy at this time and dont want to be hounded (it seems random people have been contacting them on FB about TK.)

Anyway if you dig around a bit, there is some interesting info on a few pages.

Edit: Sorry that may not be clear. Stumbled onto someones FB who believe thag TK may have been pretending to be a woman and harrassing them on FB.

Missed that one.. what day was that posted? Thinking again as to their dogs cage missing, and she was "tied up like a dog" iirc per the presser
May 11th post and comments

There was a book years ago called "gift of fear". its an interesting read. kind of what you just described. I am glad you listened to that inner voice. Nobody understands the body language of a human better than a human. we just often tell ourselves, oh don't be silly. well be silly and listen. This case seems headed for possible high body count. Maybe we should start a thread dedicated to this "kidnapper." we might want to track his movements and missing people.

If they find >1 murder victims we can open a thread for him in the SK forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow