SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this gas been posted in previous threads but in a previous link to his Amazon reviews, he posted this reference to Hotel California. Those lyrics were also posted on Carvers Facebook page after he was missing.

27bc137c36f14cbae11ebf3cc1de7b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WOW, just WOW, I do remember those lyrics on Charlie's facebook. I am speechless.:scared:

Read on Carolina news that DC family is going to the bond hearing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

http://www.foxcarolina.com//story/3...g-anderson-woman-captive#.WBv1BLPaf7w.twitter

--snip
Kohlhepp’s case was moved from juvenile to adult court. Dozens of pages of documents address his behavior as a young child through his teenage years. The judge who moved the case to adult court had a scathing summary of Kohlhepp and his behavior, calling Kohlhepp “behaviorally and emotionally dangerous.” He went on to write, “At less than the age of 9, this juvenile was impulsive, explosive, and preoccupied with sexual content. He has not changed. He has been unabatedly aggressive to others and destructive of property since nursery school. He destroys his own clothing, personal possessions and pets apparently on whim.”

That report includes a psychiatrist’s report that said he had “emotional difficulties and poor impulse control.” It said Kohlhepp underwent counseling for many years in South Carolina and Georgia, from the time he was 8 or 9 years old.

The report also included statements about Kohlhepp's relationship mother, who resided in Spartanburg at the time. Kohlhepp had lived with her until the he went to live with his father in the mid-1980s, when the kidnapping occurred. The report states “Mrs. Kohlhepp states that Todd has experienced emotional, behavioral problems for as long as she can remember”. She said these problems went back to 15 months of age. She also mentioned that Kohlhepp had made several threats to harm her and to kill himself prior to the 1986 crime.

The report went on to say, “There is also mention made of Todd destroying his bedroom with a hammer; destroying other children’s projects; hitting other children; cloroxing a goldfish; shooting a dog with a BB gun; being dismissed from the Boy Scouts because he was too disruptive; shredding his own clothes.”
Family trouble was another common theme in the court document. It stated Kohlhepp did not have much of a relationship with his biological father until he went to live with him in the 1980s. His mother had re-married and there were also issued with his stepfather.

A quote from his father was also included in the report, stating "The only emotion Todd seems capable of showing is anger."

--more@link.

Of course I don't know the whole story, but I kinda feel bad for his parents. I know some will be quick to point the finger at them and say they caused all of this, but sometimes I truly do think they are just born that way.

Maybe "bills" was, to him, a code for something else?.....something else one might receive in the mail that he didn't want to get?

I agree. Extremely odd...He seemed so bothered by the 'bills' coming. I understand we all dread bills, but the amount of times he brought this up was bizarre to me.

I am so sorry for my post just earlier.

I was at a Facebook page at the same time, and had two windows opened.

I'm so, so sorry, and no disrespect to anyone here.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Ahhhhh! I thought it may have been in response to a post that was deleted on here because your post obviously made no sense in the context of the conversation on here. Was more confused than anything. Thanks for clearing that up!

Wow, this guy was a complete and total nutcase.

Anyway, I see it's just about time for the schools to let out, so I have to get dressed up in my clown suit and head out for the bus stops.

I'll check in with you guys later to see how things are progressing.

FOX Carolina News ‏@foxcarolinanews now
BREAKING: In bond court, solicitor says KB told officials she saw sex offender shoot Charlie Carver.

Oh dear Lord.

The car they pulled out is a Grand Prix for sure, but it has some heavy front end damage. Looks like it has been run into something low to the ground and the front bumper cover is missing. I wonder if he rattle can painted it or something. Its not plasti dip as they don't make a brown color.

BREAKING: In bond court, solicitor says KB told officials she saw sex offender shoot Charlie Carver.

Oh dear Lord.
That is absolutely terrible ��

I dont know if there is any truth at all to it, but I saw someone comment on the live feed that she knew 4 people were dead because they were all in the container together.
*just a rumor*

The things that she has been through for someone to get their kicks. Sickening. Thinking of CD's family.

Oh dear Lord.

Ugh. Hate to see that. Sad, but really no big surprise. I think we were all expecting this. I hope his family is able to get some closure and that justice will be served.

Oh dear Lord.

OMG. Horrible. That poor girl.

The car they pulled out is a Grand Prix for sure, but it has some heavy front end damage. Looks like it has been run into something low to the ground and the front bumper cover is missing. I wonder if he rattle can painted it or something. Its not plasti dip as they don't make a brown color.

I agree. It's also way too shiny to be Plasti Dip.

That is absolutely terrible ��

I dont know if there is any truth at all to it, but I saw someone comment on the live feed that she knew 4 people were dead because they were all in the container together.
*just a rumor*

The things that she has been through for someone to get their kicks. Sickening. Thinking of CD's family.

Ugh. Just disgusting. KB was very lucky to have made it out alive.

Thank God! This man doesn't ever need to see the light of day again!

Sort of off topic, but I hope that LE finds the dumptruck drivers that delivered all that fill material and boulders/rocks that he had so many pictures of on FB. That stuff was hauled in with big trucks, so SOMEBODY had to have brought it out there. Not sure if they'd have any useful info, but you never know.

Oh dear Lord.

Oh God. Those poor parents. Poor KB who had to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288