SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope LE can keep him talking (and not get ill)...he probably has a lot of bragging he's been waiting to do. UNBELIEVABLE!!

TK became very chatty on his Facebook page on August 31, the day KB and CDC went missing. For many months previous his posts were mainly houses for sale. After reading through his page from August 31st, I began reading back in time, to 2014. He had at least two other "episodes" of being chatty about his personal life, peppered with his trademark dark humor and metaphores. I wonder if those episodes were in unison with missing persons at the time. His Amazon reviews of his purchases are a map of equipment, some of which was used in KB's imprisonment (multiple locks). I noticed multiple purchases of belts and tethers, a "dump" bag (for restroom purposes), a pet feeder which distributes food over a period of time, etc. Pretty eye opening knowing what we do now.

Also on his Facebook page he had a couple threads complaining about local drivers who couldn't stay in their lane. He said he encountered bad drivers every day because he was making daily trips to his property. It was written while KB was imprisoned. We now know he made daily trips to the property to feed KB. I think his Amazon and Facebook accounts could provide a lot of critical answers and evidence in what seems mundane chatter and purchases...

Is there a potentials thread yet?

Almost 1500 guests here and the forum is running slow for me...

hmmmm my post disappeared.

When was TK in prison? which years?

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/02/08/4-people-massacred-in-motorsports-shop-in-middle-of-day/

Seven minutes, four lives, one gun. A husband. A mother. A son. A friend. Owner Scott Ponder, Ponder's mother Beverly Guy, service manager Brian Lucas and mechanic Chris Sherbert were all found fatally shot on November 6, 2003.

I noticed that too. What do you want to bet that he went there to kill his 'friend,' Brian, perhaps because he told him something he regretted, or he was angry with him for some reason, and just killed the other 3 in order to leave no witnesses.

Edit: hmmm. But he may not have been a realtor back then. Definitely waiting to hear the details on this one. Why would he do such a thing?

Maybe he found out that his 'friend' wasn't who or what he claimed to be and he decided to shut him up?

i hope LE can keep him talking (and not get ill). He probably has been waiting a very long time to brag about himself! UNBELIEVABLE!!

The sound was messed up on the link I was watching. Do they know who is in the two graves found today?

They have not mentioned who the others are. I'm sure they need to notify next of kin, do DNA testing etc. I didn't follow the Superbike case, all four were found on scene, so that really does make 7 victims. May their families find peace and comfort at this trying time. May all RIP. :rose::rose::rose:

Perhaps he discovered that his realtor 'friend' wasn't who or what he claimed to be, so he decided he had to shut him up?

7?! This is so much worse than I could have imagined. I am in tears. My heart goes out to the entire community. I am thankful some families will finally have answers, but oh my God.

Sorry for the double post I'm having some serious loading issues :/

OMg...
The advanced sketch looks
Just like TK!

The bank robbery occurred on May 16, 2003.

"Also on Thursday, the FBI released a new sketch of an unidentified man they said was reportedly in the bank moments before the robbery and shootings.

The man seen in the sketches is described as approximately 5'6" to 5'8" tall, weighed 230 pounds and at the time of the incident, he was between 50 and 53 years old, according to the FBI. He had short, blond hair with a touch of gray, and was described as having a clean-cut appearance."

TK became very chatty on his Facebook page on August 31, the day KB and CDC went missing. For many months previous his posts were mainly houses for sale. After reading through his page from August 31st, I began reading back in time, to 2014. He had at least two other "episodes" of being chatty about his personal life, peppered with his trademark dark humor and metaphores. I wonder if those episodes were in unison with missing persons at the time. His Amazon reviews of his purchases are a map of equipment, some of which was used in KB's imprisonment (multiple locks). I noticed multiple purchases of belts and tethers, a "dump" bag (for restroom purposes), a pet feeder which distributes food over a period of time, etc. Pretty eye opening knowing what we do now.

Also on his Facebook page he had a couple threads complaining about local drivers who couldn't stay in their lane. He said he encountered bad drivers every day because he was making daily trips to his property. It was written while KB was imprisoned. We now know he made daily trips to the property to feed KB. I think his Amazon and Facebook accounts could provide a lot of critical answers and evidence in what seems mundane chatter and purchases...

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/02/08/4-people-massacred-in-motorsports-shop-in-middle-of-day/

Seven minutes, four lives, one gun. A husband. A mother. A son. A friend. Owner Scott Ponder, Ponder's mother Beverly Guy, service manager Brian Lucas and mechanic Chris Sherbert were all found fatally shot on November 6, 2003.

I noticed that too. What do you want to bet that he went there to kill his 'friend,' Brian, perhaps because he told him something he regretted, or he was angry with him for some reason, and just killed the other 3 in order to leave no witnesses.

Edit: hmmm. But he may not have been a realtor back then. Definitely waiting to hear the details on this one. Why would he do such a thing?

Perhaps he discovered that his realtor 'friend' wasn't who or what he claimed to be and he decided that he had to shut him up?

I hope LE can keep him bragging (without getting ill). There may be many more unsolveds out there. It is so unbelievable the turn of events....not only on his property anymore!!

Liz FosterVerified account ‏@lizfosterWSOC9 [video=twitter;795098029472804865]https://twitter.com/lizfosterWSOC9/status/795098029472804865[/video]
BREAKING: Spartanburg Co Jail website shows Todd Kohlhepp is charged w/ 4 counts of murder, after allegedly confessing to at least 7 murders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant