SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg my head is spinning from all the recent developments ..full blown serial killer , I just cant process all this ! And now a huge YouTube library..7000+ vids
.are they all just properties he sold or are some personal? Too soon to know yet. And also I would bet anything he has another acct there with more private vids with clues. (And who knows what else )Just unreal ! He reminds me of the Zodiac from the 1960s..he was very prolific and killed many women AND men, played games with rifles and clues, etc etc. I'd bet TK is also a member here at WS and posted on the Zodiac thread, probably a hero of his.. and btw, TK sure was a busy busy psycho...how did he have time to do so many things ...sell houses , kill people, make videos , worked on his land building torture chambers., Brush hogging, moving boulders, digging ravines , spending sprees, posting on many groups including garage sale and pet boards taking many dogs and cats, target shooting with his insane # of weapons , bury bodies, hide cars and post FB posts in a hyper mania...just to name a few things... wow just wow

SABBM

Just..... Ewww ! But it's a possibility.

So sorry for the victims, their loved ones....and especially K as she must live with horrific memories. :(

It's silly to say this -- but somehow I expect a serial killer to be wild-eyed and foaming at the mouth.
This monster could walk by me at a shopping center and I'd never give him a second glance.

Sheriff Chuck Wright said warrants have been drawn up charging Todd Christopher Kohlhepp, 45, with the murder of four people at Superbike Motorsports in Chesnee, a previously unsolved quadruple slaying that occurred exactly 13 years ago Sunday."
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

I thought he was probably lying about the SuperBike killings, just for attention. But if they are planning to charge him, it might be the truth. I am sure LE looked at his whereabouts and asked him important specifics about the murders. And he does look just like the sketches....

I'm blown away by how many YouTube videos he has posted despite having little to no views on any of them. That's a lot of work for something that obviously wasn't paying off...

I think he "enjoyed" the game of taunting the families of his prey.i think he I is now try to save his own *advertiser censored*. I don't think that he has had any moment of redemption or of feeling bad for the families of his victims. I think that he is scared as hell of getting the death penalty and he is trying to make any deal possible to avoid that. So he goes out to the fields and points out his other victims.....

SABBM

Just..... Ewww ! But it's a possibility.

So sorry for the victims, their loved ones....and especially K as she must live with horrific memories. :(

It's silly to say this -- but somehow I expect a serial killer to be wild-eyed and foaming at the mouth.
This monster could walk by me at a shopping center and I'd never give him a second glance.

I would probably have gone to look at a property with him if I was in the market for one. :eek:

Did the Sheriff say TK didn't provide motive for the Superbike murders, OR was the Sheriff saying they were not disclosing the motive, OR was there no specific motive except to kill?

You would think with all that work he'd be as fit as a fiddle... I don't get it either, is it even possible to do all this without a single accomplice?

Even though it seems hard to imagine, I cannot see him allowing an accomplice . Hes way too narcissistic. I think he was fueled with such a rage and evil psychosis it acted like nitrous in a race car on him

Did the Sheriff say TK didn't provide motive for the Superbike murders, OR was the Sheriff saying they were not disclosing the motive, OR was there no specific motive except to kill?
He said they don't have a motive yet.

He did not get into those kind of specifics. He said TK knew things nobody else could know. There were probably details LE purposely left out of the press that only the murderer would know.

I think he just liked the power of playing God Narcissist have no empathy or compassion

Trying to catch up from this afternoon. I read on here TK said he didn't know how CDC and KB ended up on his property. Yet he confessed to 4 murders and showed 2 graves.

Did he confess to killing CDC and abducting KB? Seems odd he wouldn't say how they ended up there given the other confessions.

Even though it seems hard to imagine, I cannot see him allowing an accomplice . Hes way too narcissistic. I think he was fueled with such a rage and evil psychosis it acted like nitrous in a race car on him

Camping on to this- it doesn't seem like he was physically doing any work to kill people/ gunning them down, using his backhoe, etc. The laziest serial killer on the planet. What a dirtbag.

Have y'all seen this? Mods, please delete if duplicate and you feel it's necessary! :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...ils-suspect-emerge-captive-womans-rescue.html

Kohlhepp has a house about 9 miles away in Moore, where neighbor Ron Owen said Kohlhepp was very private, but when they did talk across the fence, he was a "big bragger."

Kohlhepp liked to talk about the money he made day trading online, for example, and about his two BMWs. He recently told Owen, 76, that he'd paid $80,000 to put the chain-link fence around his property where the woman was found.

"We didn't see any signs whatsoever that this was going on," Owen said. "My first reaction's a baseball bat, but I know I'm not to take that in my own hands. God will deal with him."
But even as his father felt he couldn't be helped, and as the neighbor recounted how Kohlhepp laughed when her son cried as he rolled him down the street locked in a dog carrier, court records show Kohlhepp's still had one supporter in 1987 — his mother.

She wrote a letter asking the judge to send Kohlhepp to his grandparents instead of prison.
"He even walked the girl home," she wrote. "Does that sound like a dangerous criminal?"
___

It's always convenient for serial killers to have enablers as mothers/

Wonder if he ever did go help grandparents on farm after prison....like one psych report stated were his wishes.

He did not get into those kind of specifics. He said TK knew things nobody else could know. There were probably details LE purposely left out of the press that only the murderer would know.

I am sure
t is
has
been
stated
but
coming
from a
family
of
a
murdered