SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying my darndest to catch up with the thread before I go to bed but I can't get to the end. You guys are posting faster than I can read and sleuth at the same time! So, I'll just say what I was going to say and hope it's not a repeat. A friend from Anderson just sent me a link to a post a former local Fox reporter made where he thought back over all the murders he reported on over the last 13 years and he's putting up all the ones he personally thinks TK may be involved in. One of them is the Blue Ridge Savings and Loan bank robbery and murder and I swear the wanted poster looks just like TK. He also lists the following murders: Crystal Bradshaw, The Pendleton Quadruple Homicide, Rabindra Sharma and Gumaro Bravo. The Pendleton Quadruple homicide would be an interesting one to look at him as a POI for...

Here's a comparison of the wanted posters from the Blue Ridge Savings and Loan:

14963164_10157803496085599_8189736600215426227_n (1).jpg

Blue Ridge Savings and Loan Bank Murders

"We didn't see any signs whatsoever that this was going on," Owen said. "My first reaction's a baseball bat, but I know I'm not to take that in my own hands. God will deal with him."
But even as his father felt he couldn't be helped, and as the neighbor recounted how Kohlhepp laughed when her son cried as he rolled him down the street locked in a dog carrier, court records showKohlhepp's still had one supporter in 1987 — his mother.

Snipped and underlined by me.

Wait, wait, wait, what the heck does this mean? TK rolled the neighbors son down the street locked in a dog carrier and laughed while the child cried??!? Is that really what I am reading?!?

:what:

ETA: WHEN did this happen and was it after KB and CBC went missing along with their dog carrier?

Wait, wait, wait, what the heck does this mean? TK rolled the neighbors son down the street locked in a dog carrier and laughed while the child cried??!? Is that really what I am reading?!?

ETA: WHEN did this happen and was it after KB and CBC went missing along with their dog carrier?

That happened when TK was a child.

This caught me...
in one of his f/b posts (Sept. 15,), he stated, in part... "I got nine lives...I ain't done yet"
Think it means he "took" nine lives, and not done yet?
cannot post link because his f/b page is not available, but it's accessible in other articles.

No, that was something from his childhood. Idk why it was mashed together like that.

Trying to catch up from this afternoon. I read on here TK said he didn't know how CDC and KB ended up on his property. Yet he confessed to 4 murders and showed 2 graves.

Did he confess to killing CDC and abducting KB? Seems odd he wouldn't say how they ended up there given the other confessions.

He did the same thing with the kidnap/rape. Immediately confessed to the worst part and fudged on more minor details.

If he had a beef with his dad, I wonder if he would create a name and email trail with the Father's name for his sinister online presence.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I know we eliminated the fact that he had a RE license during the Superbike murders but I was just reading an article that claims that some of the victims could potentially be from Arizona and were looking to build a home. With the motorcycles confiscated at his current residence, real estate, and Arizona there are quite a few coincidences.

https://youtu.be/w5O1zTRhS9w This is something I found partly into this video it states one of the superbike victims was looking to buy a home and met with a realtor but he didn't go alone he took his friend who was also killed

But the killer didn't get his realtors license until 2006. Could he have been showing homes and acting like a realtor 3 years earlier? I guess, maybe...

This caught me...
in one of his f/b posts (Sept. 15,), he stated, in part... "I got nine lives...I ain't done yet"
Think it means he "took" nine lives, and not done yet?
cannot post link because his f/b page is not available, but it's accessible in other articles.

I'm not sure the status was meant to be taken out of context and he was just being metaphorical about his own risks regarding working on his property... that was the gist of his status anyway.

Wow, I just saw all the news updates. I had to take a break from this~I was getting WAY too obsessed with it.

KB is SO SO lucky to be alive. This guy is a complete monster. I'm sure there will be even more information uncovered as the investigation continues to progress. I wonder if police will find any information about vacations he may have taken. I think he is the kind of person who would take a vacation just to murder people.

Totally shocking, and glad he is behind bars.

Just getting caught up after being out tonight. Holy cow. This is beyond every scenario I had imagined when I started following this case. I'm convinced this guy has many more victims. If he killed 4 people so soon after being released from prison, there's just no way he could resist his urges until 2014 - 2016.

My heart breaks for Kala and the families of his victims. There's no justice that will ever be enough for what this man has done.

No, that was something from his childhood. Idk why it was mashed together like that.

Yes, that animal cage thing was something he did when he was a twisted kid.

But can't help but wonder if he was the one who took the dog crate from her apartment. Maybe not, because it would have been pretty risky to be seen at their apartment after they went missing...but who else would have taken it?

Omg my head is spinning from all the recent developments ..full blown serial killer , I just cant process all this ! And now a huge YouTube library..7000+ vids
.are they all just properties he sold or are some personal? Too soon to know yet. And also I would bet anything he has another acct there with more private vids with clues. (And who knows what else )Just unreal ! He reminds me of the Zodiac from the 1960s..he was very prolific and killed many women AND men, played games with rifles and clues, etc etc. I'd bet TK is also a member here at WS and posted on the Zodiac thread, probably a hero of his.. and btw, TK sure was a busy busy psycho...how did he have time to do so many things ...sell houses , kill people, make videos , worked on his land building torture chambers., Brush hogging, moving boulders, digging ravines , spending sprees, posting on many groups including garage sale and pet boards taking many dogs and cats, target shooting with his insane # of weapons , bury bodies, hide cars and post FB posts in a hyper mania...just to name a few things... wow just wow

Serial Killer and Mass Murderer too.. Good question on TK's time management skills.. Never mis-underestimate a psychopath, huh?
Guess, investigators need to check his flight log book too..

Wonder if he ever did go help grandparents on farm after prison....like one psych report stated were his wishes.

If so, they are probably buried in a shallow grave in the corn field...

The dog crate was left at the apartment. It was misreported early and kept getting repeated.

But can't help but wonder if he was the one who took the dog crate from her apartment. Maybe not, because it would have been pretty risky to be seen at their apartment after they went missing...but who else would have taken it?

I dont know if i'm allowed to share this (if not mods, please feel free to delete.)

This is one of the photos from his real estate properties for sale. This is an old subdivision. This photo is from far away, but I saw a few closer photos, and one looked like it had a pillow in it.

LE should go here. That looks like a huge burn pile to me!

7214503153c4d8efd158931d614e17fd.jpg

Edit: the website has now been taken down so I cant find the closeup photo. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members