SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDC's ex said herself she doesn't care that they were missing. What a disgusting person, making a last ditch effort to line her pockets off one person's death and another person's torture.

With the good of humanity I hope that people donate to the real victim here instead. The real hero.

I feel he may have another. Type his name in, a picture of a woman comes up and Read the username... to me it reads Kohlhepp got to hide. May not be him, but some stuff is odd

The one with the pic of Megan Fox? Strange account. Some of the things posted link to Nebraska. Odd the tweets stop in Jan 2014.

So he worked in NC too? What other states did he live and work in?

He did not work in NC. The awards ceremony he attended was in Charlotte because the organization was made up of Weichert affiliated real estate agencies from upstate SC (where Spartanburg is located) and central/western NC. He worked for the Spartanburg office of a Weichert affiliated agency.

The one with the pic of Megan Fox? Strange account. Some of the things posted link to Nebraska. Odd the tweets stop in Jan 2014.

Yes that is the one I was talking about! I just thought the username itself was odd and then some of the posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDC's ex said herself she doesn't care that they were missing. What a disgusting person, making a last ditch effort to line her pockets off one person's death and another person's torture.

With the good of humanity I hope that people donate to the real victim here instead. The real hero.

I feel certain Go Fund Me will remove it and refund any money donated by people who were duped into believing it was created with good intentions. It reminds me of how the Moorer's created an account to cover to buy new laptops and cell phones and video game consoles, as their old ones were taken from them by LE and submitted as evidence in the disappearance of Heather Elvis. I think the company took it down in less than 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition....MSM has released a few of his FB screenshots

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...ld-increased-after-she-went-missing/93284146/
uugh! Trouble with

Thanks so much!

Ken Ruinard ‏@ClickingKen [video=twitter;795360982138781696]https://twitter.com/ClickingKen/status/795360982138781696[/video]
Investigators still using tractors digging at scene on Wofford Rd in Woodruff. #Kohlhepp

I really hope they have the FBI helping on this. Maybe it;s wrong of me but I actually don;t trust local LE that much to conduct the very best investigation. Running around plowing up earth with tractors? Isn't uncovering bodies a more delicate operation than that? LE was aware of the FB postings to Carver's page and failed to investigate the IP address for at least a month, it appears. They were seemingly unconcerned with tracking that for some time and had they, maybe KB could've been spared additional suffering at that hands of that monster. I don;t know. I hope they have help on this. I think they must? Any info?

That fund should be reported.

This! What you are saying is touching on what I similarly think. I read all the documents related to court records from the 80's. He mentioned that his father had lots of girlfriends at one point, then he says his motive for the rape was anger over his father leaving him to travel to Nebraska with a girlfriend. So, my thinking is he is transferring rage towards his father and stepfather- men who he perceives have angered him and let him down, and going after the female in an effort to destroy them as he has felt slighted or destroyed in some way.

Another thing about his behavior is that appears to befriend his victims rather than randomness. This part is most disturbing to me in contrast with people who kill based on strangers/superficial (such as appearance). There appears to be something about all of this that is deeply rogue in TK's mind. I can't recall another serial who gets to know their victims.
The getting to know his victims may be different because of the ease of it with social media. Stalking has been taken to a whole new level and so much more detail can be gleaned from it than in the past.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

He did not work in NC. The awards ceremony he attended was in Charlotte because the organization was made up of Weichert affiliated real estate agencies from upstate SC (where Spartanburg is located) and central/western NC. He worked for the Spartanburg office of a Weichert affiliated agency.

OK thanks! Do we know if he lived somewhere else (not SC) since 2001?

Also want to make you all aware, admin is aware that discussion of this perp and his multiple crimes is going to get ungainly fast. We are working to create a forum to house discussion of all the various angles of this fast breaking story. Thanks for your patience while we get this all organized.

Thank you for all your hard work! Just FYI, here is the possibles thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?320885-SC-Todd-Kohlhepp-known-and-possible-victims
to be added to the new forum once it is created. :tyou:

Social media is good for the stalking aspect, but I think having her in his employment takes it to another level in my mind. I presume he would have had more than a few interactions with her prior to all this happening. That betrayal is unimaginable.

The getting to know his victims may be different because of the ease of it with social media. Stalking has been taken to a whole new level and so much more detail can be gleaned from it than in the past.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hmm does he have any older relatives with extensive criminal histories or violent psychological problems ? I swear that sketch looks so very much like him !!! and I actually could buy into the theory of him changing his hair color and appearing to be heavier, however the height thing if that is indeed accurate , there's no way it could be him because you can't make yourself shorter. Which just leads me down the road to wondering if he had an older relative that also did similar crimes maybe even trained him when he was younger who knows

That crossed my mind also. Does he look like any particular older relative? Dad? Granddad? Uncle?

Trying to catch up. This is moving so fast!

My Goodness he's a serial killer after all. The poor families! At least he's been put away now.

My first thought today, unlikely that he was dormant between 2003 and now.

Trying to catch up. This is moving so fast!

My Goodness he's a serial killer after all. The poor families! At least he's been put away now.

My first thought today, unlikely that he was dormant between 2003 and now.

Yep. I'm sure we'll have full forums and a timeline before long. There are so many questions. I think we still don't even know where he lived immediately upon release from prison in AZ, when he moved to SC, or how he managed to re-integrate into society and gain funds so fast when he'd been in prison since his mid-teens. I'm assuming family resources enter the picture somewhere.

Just noticing that obituaries are a wealth of info (that we currently cannot discuss).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419