SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshots are on the 2nd TK post from the top (about 20 hours ago) noting 7 murders. Someone texts him on Sept. 7th about KB missing and he says she was an ex-girlfriend of a friend of his, then goes on to say KB/CDC are probably at the mountains or beach. He had already murdered CDC and was holding KB hostage. SICK!

Where are they sharing these comments? I looked through the comments on the first several posts on his page and didnt see anything like that?

OMG i just heard KB cleaned homes for TK!!!!!!

and cats too I believe I heard correctly?
I would guess he has dogs too?
They need someone to go get them all. Hopefully a nearby shelter will take them in.
The Sheriff and the Coroner look so exhausted and heart broken.
I keep praying for them as well as all the families involved and those waiting to see if their loved one is found too.
Bless their hearts. All of them and those in the community feeding them and helping too.
I also noticed he was very blunt in saying they are looking at other places too and not just in SC which would tell me the FBI is more than likely very involved behind the scenes.
There is one other location they are searching but not saying where yet?
Lord there is no telling how many victims are out there. His MO is all over the place from what I'm noticing already. The motorcross group is not in line with these killings.
I think he didn't have a MO per say. I think he is a rare breed and anyone was fair game. So as I look at possible victims I will keep that in mind.
I doubt he cares the age, gender, race, physical traits, etc. Anyone and everyone is fair game. Keep that in mind while searching for other possible victims. And obviously after this press conference, they could be from anywhere.
Seriously praying no children were victims. I know I wish there was NO victims but knowing now that he had access to children too is freaking me out.
I know they can't give too many details but I am wondering if the 4 victims (including her bf) were killed during the time she was there. If so then there is no telling how many more there are buried out there since he bought the land.
Now there is new remains so.... praying.
Bless them all during this time. I think they are doing a very good job and have gotten busy and hustling now yet doing it the right way. (hopefully).
I wonder if the dogs have picked up on more potential sites.
He is an extremely SICK individual.

Can anyone explain why Homeland Security would be involved in this investigation?
I know the FBI often gets involved, but I am not aware of the HS angle, why they get involved, etc.
Thanks.

Can anyone explain why Homeland Security would be involved in this investigation?
I know the FBI often gets involved, but I am not aware of the HS angle, why they get involved, etc.
Thanks.

I was wondering the same. Would it be to investigate his online presence?

They said there were other properties...outside sc? Anyone find anywhere else he had an address?

Thanks.

I'm not quite sure either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Homeland Security Investigations:
https://www.ice.gov/hsi

HSI’s workforce includes special agents, analysts, auditors and support staff. Its men and women are assigned to cities throughout the United States and to offices around the world. HSI’s international force is the department’s largest investigative presence abroad and gives HSI one of the largest international footprints in U.S. law enforcement.

HSI has broad legal authority to enforce a diverse array of federal statutes. It uses this authority to investigate all types of cross-border criminal activity, including:

Financial crimes, money laundering and bulk cash smuggling;
Commercial fraud and intellectual property theft;
Cybercrimes;
Human rights violations;
Human smuggling and trafficking;

<Snipped> read more;

ETA: FBI and HSI often work together and pool resources. I believe HSI is an arm of ICE or the other way around

I am so worried that he buried bodies on property he was selling. Would LE consider taking dogs, at least to the more probable locations i.e larger plots of land?

There are a lot of obvious professions for serial killers that aide them in the killing. Truck driving, law enforcement... Real estate? Never thought about that before...

Especially since he had all this equipment. Easy for him to tell clients "You need this done so it will sell quicker" and then "I have the equipment, I'll come out this weekend and do it."

Reporters are tweeting that another body has been found on his property!

He's remorseful for getting caught and his fun is over.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
I agree.
But his fun isn't over by a long shot. He's just getting started. If he is the true animal he appears to be, the hints and slow release of info about more bodies will keep him entertained for years.
This is all fun and games for him. He's only remorseful he got caught. But the fun (for him) is just beginning. He is in control of the body finds and he will enjoy that very much.
Sending them on wild goose chases for years I imagine.
I have a sick feeling due to his MO being everywhere or anyone, he not only kept some to torture but killed others almost immediately and dumped them everywhere. Not just burying them. I'd be looking also at other victims found in strange areas and unsolved murders involving multiple people and single people.
Some where I'm sure he has a hidden trophy box. Hopefully with ID's in it to help solve the cases as they come in.
This one is a bad bad case. It's only going to get worse from here.
Praying for all of his victims and their families. :(

I saw a picture of goats on the first day of the search. Must be free range, LOL

He was a member of a goat group I am in. He made references on his FB page that he wanted to get goats to help eat the poison ivy and poison oak on his land.

They're just slow reports on the press conference the sheriff had a while ago, so just CDC and another body have been found so far.

Homeland Security Investigations:
https://www.ice.gov/hsi

HSI’s workforce includes special agents, analysts, auditors and support staff. Its men and women are assigned to cities throughout the United States and to offices around the world. HSI’s international force is the department’s largest investigative presence abroad and gives HSI one of the largest international footprints in U.S. law enforcement.

HSI has broad legal authority to enforce a diverse array of federal statutes. It uses this authority to investigate all types of cross-border criminal activity, including:

Financial crimes, money laundering and bulk cash smuggling;
Commercial fraud and intellectual property theft;
Cybercrimes;
Human rights violations;
Human smuggling and trafficking;

<Snipped> read more;

ETA: FBI and HSI often work together and pool resources. I believe HSI is an arm of ICE or the other way around

And also the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center - I think they consult with smaller jurisdictions as needed. Longtime lurker, first post, I hope I did it right!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A third one or are they talking about the 2nd one just announced in a press conference tonight?

Thanks.
Possible with all the guns and what not he was planning other crimes?
Maybe his funding is questionable too.Maybe he was doing other crimes that got his money started when he first got out? There is absolutely no telling why with this case honestly. I can barely keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong