SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The search for bodies has expanded beyond the Woodruff property to other properties tied to Kohlhepp, Wright said, though he declined to say where investigators were looking. The investigation is not limited to South Carolina, he said.

The FBI and Homeland Security are providing assistance on site, Wright said, as the investigation stretches into its fifth day.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/06/kohlhepp-scheduled-appear-court-morning/93387304/

They're keeping that pretty quiet but now the media know maybe we will hear more

recent tweets from reporters discuss "another" body found at the property were KB and the remains of CC were found. I think they are referring to the body the sheriff told us about in the update. Many of them talking about "another" body are also linking stories to the news of teh one we already know about from the presser.

And also the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center - I think they consult with smaller jurisdictions as needed. Longtime lurker, first post, I hope I did it right!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome Alexsea!

I'm wondering if the reason charges haven't happened for CDC's murder are because they're investigating whether TK acted alone. Am I really behind or have they verified he was the one posting on CD's FB? It also made me sick when I read the sheriff said he was remorseful. He's playing them like a fiddle. Everyone's sorry they got caught, that's not the same as being sorry you did something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG i just heard KB cleaned homes for TK!!!!!!

Yes, that was why KB and CDC went out to TK's land. According to an interview with friend of KB, TK offered them money to help him clear brush. When they knocked on the garage door he opened the door with a gun and shot CDC multiple times. It was a total ambush. He had gained KB's trust first by paying her to clean rental homes :(

KB was only in the hospital one night after being chained for 2 months? He did take care of her it seems so I think he wanted her around for a while. Gross.

recent tweets from reporters discuss "another" body found at the property were KB and the remains of CC were found. I think they are referring to the body the sheriff told us about in the update. Many of them talking about "another" body are also linking stories to the news of teh one we already know about from the presser.

Agreed. 1 set of human remains found so far + CDC. I know it's hard to keep up but the Sheriff said they didn't even know where the other site was, and they were packing up for the night

Wow! This guy is unreal!

I was shocked by how quickly she was released. You'd think they'd have kept her overnight for observation, even if she was in good shape physically, given that it's a traumatic experience.
KB was only in the hospital one night after being chained for 2 months? He did take care of her it seems so I think he wanted her around for a while. Gross.

On the screenshots, TK says, "I let her do minor cleanouts on rentals." LET HER??? His smugness and arrogance are sickening.

https://www.facebook.com/CodyAlcornNews/?pnref=story

Yes, that was why KB and CDC went out to TK's land. According to an interview with friend of KB, TK offered them money to help him clear brush. When they knocked on the garage door he opened the door with a gun and shot CDC multiple times. It was a total ambush. He had gained KB's trust first by paying her to clean rental homes :(

Someone asked as to when/where he lived. His real estate app says Moore SC Nov 2001- Jan 2002, then Spartanburg SC from Jan 2002 to current date of application in June 2006

TREApp.JPG

The same application states that he worked as a waiter at HOPS Restaurant/Brewery from May 2005 to date of application in June 2006

TEmployment.JPG

Above screenshots from http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/

It was hot in September, and I'm unsure how she would survive if the container wasn't cooled or insulated. Because of that, I'm of the opinion she wasn't there the entire time, until I hear otherwise.

I guess they are not concerned the goats will destroy evidence at this point? I've seen goats used to keep grass short, but I've never seen goats used in an investigation like this...

I think TK had goats. He mentioned goats a few times on SM. LE is trying to get someone to take the goats.

Agreed. 1 set of human remains found so far + CDC. I know it's hard to keep up but the Sheriff said they didn't even know where the other site was, and they were packing up for the night
They all definitely need some rest.
It's such a horrid tragedy and it's only just getting started.
The sheriff looked like he had been crying honestly.
There's no telling what all they have came across that has led them to believe it will be much worse as the days drag on.
Her spending one night in the hospital doesn't give away much imho. She probably wanted to be home surrounded by loved ones. I'm sure if she's needing continued care they are providing it at her home.
I'd want to be home too safe in my family's arms. What she witnessed and survived many probably wouldn't be able to.
He kept her alive to play with her I'm sure. He seems to enjoy the pleasure of being in control.
What I wonder is since he had a pilot's license, did he have access to planes or own one under a different identity?
Which would open up even more areas for him to travel to. "quick trips". He's been smart so far and had everyone snowed. So surely he wouldn't live out of prison all of these years and probably committing crimes everywhere and lead them right to his doorstep.
He's smart. I will give him credit there. Unfortunately, him being smart only makes him a more scary monster.

And she paid dearly and CDC paid with his life because of TK. The ambush just confirms his premeditated intentions. Do we know if this was CDC's first encounter with TK? In addition to the homes, I think LE needs to be checking his travels since he was released, especially since obtaining his RE license. There's no telling how many out-of-state conventions he may have attended.

And he paid her $500 for those minor clean outs?

Not sure if this article has been posted yet (is there a media thread for this?), but I found a couple of interesting topics covered in the article:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-chained-served-time-arizona-prison/93327044/

"Kohlhepp had come to the Phoenix area after his biological mother sent him to live with his biological father while she “worked on herself,” according to court documents."

Also, there is an old mugshot from his time in prison.

I was wondering the same. Would it be to investigate his online presence?

Ah yes it could be that homeland security have been called in to determine whether it was him using CDC's facebook account and maybe to look into the day trading accounts he mentioned to a neighbour and how he got his money.Could be he was involved in boiler room fraud/scams rather than legitimate trading.

I agree.
But his fun isn't over by a long shot. He's just getting started. If he is the true animal he appears to be, the hints and slow release of info about more bodies will keep him entertained for years.
This is all fun and games for him. He's only remorseful he got caught. But the fun (for him) is just beginning. He is in control of the body finds and he will enjoy that very much.
Sending them on wild goose chases for years I imagine.
I have a sick feeling due to his MO being everywhere or anyone, he not only kept some to torture but killed others almost immediately and dumped them everywhere. Not just burying them. I'd be looking also at other victims found in strange areas and unsolved murders involving multiple people and single people.
Some where I'm sure he has a hidden trophy box. Hopefully with ID's in it to help solve the cases as they come in.
This one is a bad bad case. It's only going to get worse from here.
Praying for all of his victims and their families. :(
Well definitely his fun of capturing a slaughtering people is over. I could care less what sort of tortured mind games he wants to play. He won't get another victim.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member