Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he is just rolling in the dough, isn't he? :facepalm:
That is why he is entering milkshake contests. Well, that .... and keeping that body slim.

This gives me an idea. Maybe he could be the new spokesmodel for 'Celebrity Slim'. That requires a lit of 'milkshake-drinking', albeit without the cream. Do you think I should apply to be his new Momager?

I just watched the 60 Minutes preview and feel sick. Although I do think this will just help cement our widely held views on him. Gonna dig himself in deep doing this. What a beeeeeeeeep too, not willing to testify in his own defence but willing to profit greatly from her death. I want him to just go away.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I just watched the 60 Minutes preview and feel sick. Although I do think this will just help cement our widely held views on him. Gonna dig himself in deep doing this. What a beeeeeeeeep too, not willing to testify in his own defence but willing to profit greatly from her death. I want him to just go away.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He will caro. Like every other 'tall poppy' he'll be cut down to size. It's the Australian way and in his case, it is well deserved.

.....interesting:

Purlin said:

I think its pretty obvious that at a moderate level of intoxication, witnessing a person going over a 14 storey balcony is a pretty sobering event. You could here the panic breathing that over took him at that point on the recording, so he was obviously affected by it. But of course, Chief wants to put a sinister spin on it.

Moderate? Maybe they are putting less alcohol in drinks these days but I was under the impression a fair bit of alcohol had been consumed.

Interesting you used ''witnessing a person going over a 14 storey balcony''. Depending on how they went over I am not sure my level of intoxication would change. If , as alleged , she climbed over and dropped, then I would guess I would put it down to her going to the next level. But maybe I am reading into it too much after the event.

GreyCrow, Saturday at 4:34 PM

.....interesting:

Purlin said:

I think its pretty obvious that at a moderate level of intoxication, witnessing a person going over a 14 storey balcony is a pretty sobering event. You could here the panic breathing that over took him at that point on the recording, so he was obviously affected by it. But of course, Chief wants to put a sinister spin on it.

Moderate? Maybe they are putting less alcohol in drinks these days but I was under the impression a fair bit of alcohol had been consumed.

Interesting you used ''witnessing a person going over a 14 storey balcony''. Depending on how they went over I am not sure my level of intoxication would change. If , as alleged , she climbed over and dropped, then I would guess I would put it down to her going to the next level. But maybe I am reading into it too much after the event.

GreyCrow, Saturday at 4:34 PM

He said he didn't witness Rrie 'falling' from the balcony though didn't he? He just turned around and she was gone. I think the 'sobering effect' may have been brought on by the sirens and flashing lights of the emergency vehicles that were outside his building because he knew what had happened to Rrie as a result of his actions and he was frightened of being arrested yet again. That would sober me up alright.

Also, IIRC he admitted to having 'problems with alcohol' so he would probably have had a higher tolerance for the alcoholic beverages he consumed and served Warriena. Women generally have a lower tolerance for alcohol due to their physiology and body mass when compared with many men.

I don't think he had to 'sober up', I believe he was more sober than Warriena and a lot more in control of his faculties, using them to frighten her. So much so that she risked climbing from a 14 storey balcony to try to escape him. I will never believe anything else no matter how many milkshakes he drinks.

And, by the way, I believe his 'heavy breathing' was from exertion, not panic. When you exert ypurself you take deep breaths in order to get more O2 into your bloodstream. When you panic, you breathe shallowly much like your chest is being crushed and you can't expand your constricted lungs. Come to think of it, that's exactly how Warriena's breathing sounded just before she was 'chucked out' onto (dangled over the railing of?) the balcony IMO.

Agree with everything you have said.

Loose lips.....keep on talking Tostee......

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/b67806f5e8a25c3a199f15db1f9e9c3e

[FONT=&quot]THE first snippet of Gable Tostee’s exclusive interview with [/FONT]60 Minutes [FONT=&quot]has aired on the Nine Network and has already been met with backlash online and anger from police.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The deal has outraged police, including detectives who worked on the case.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“It’s disgusting,’’ one senior detective told the The Courier-Mail.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“There’s a lot of anger among police about this. Of course we respect the court’s decision to find him not guilty but for him to now do a paid interview, after everything this poor girl’s family has been through, is horrific.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“It might be legally okay but for Tostee to profit from Warriena’s death is morally repugnant.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/b67806f5e8a25c3a199f15db1f9e9c3e

[FONT=&quot]THE first snippet of Gable Tostee’s exclusive interview with [/FONT]60 Minutes [FONT=&quot]has aired on the Nine Network and has already been met with backlash online and anger from police.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The deal has outraged police, including detectives who worked on the case.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“It’s disgusting,’’ one senior detective told the The Courier-Mail.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“There’s a lot of anger among police about this. Of course we respect the court’s decision to find him not guilty but for him to now do a paid interview, after everything this poor girl’s family has been through, is horrific.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“It might be legally okay but for Tostee to profit from Warriena’s death is morally repugnant.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Word.

Also add: Wordy McWord which people are saying, not me mind you, but other people, are saying.

Just my view without too much information but initial information. They got drunk, they got belligerent, they had sex, they were really drunk, what were the alcohol levels?, he said calm the heck down or I'm locking you on the balcony, time out?, the belligerence doesn't stop so he locks her out on the balcony, maybe he thinks it's funny, she's drunk and says FTS I'm leaving and tries to climb down, saw a picture where it looked like that was what she was doing and lost her footing and that's it. I don't see murder, I don't see mystery, I don't see anything but egos and attitudes on this one and copious amounts of booze. RIP little one, we should all make better choices and not display risky behavior. It is a lesson to all.

Just my view without too much information but initial information. They got drunk, they got belligerent, they had sex, they were really drunk, what were the alcohol levels?, he said calm the heck down or I'm locking you on the balcony, time out?, the belligerence doesn't stop so he locks her out on the balcony, maybe he thinks it's funny, she's drunk and says FTS I'm leaving and tries to climb down, saw a picture where it looked like that was what she was doing and lost her footing and that's it. I don't see murder, I don't see mystery, I don't see anything but egos and attitudes on this one and copious amounts of booze. RIP little one, we should all make better choices and not display risky behavior. It is a lesson to all.

Good to see someone post some common sense for a change. Accident's can happen due to bad choices from all involved and as I've said before, There doesn't always have to be someone to blame from an accident.

I guess that is the problem with not having/reading enough information. Incorrect impressions can be formed. The police did not charge him with murder, and the prosecutor did not agree with the charge, just for the heck of it.

Irrespective of how one interprets this very sad situation, I deplore Nine News and Tostee making money out of it. Just boycott it! For most who never watch 60 min crap anyway, this should be very easy.

Interestingly, it seems the tosser may not be able to travel very much if he ever chooses to do so.

There are countries that can refuse entry just for being charged with a serious crime, no conviction necessary. The US being one of those countries. I guess they can see the sense in keeping potential trouble away. If there is enough evidence to charge someone with a serious offense, and the prosecution (a top prosecutor, at that) has agreed with the charge, it is enough for them to refuse entry, if they so desire.

If you committed an offense but were never convicted you could still be denied entry to the United States.

If the border agent is concerned about something on your criminal record, even if it is not a conviction, you may have a problem gaining entry into the United States.

http://www.ezbordercrossing.com/the...ake-you-inadmissible-to-the-u-s/#.WB_ny_l97IU

Canada can refuse him entry, too ...

Canada’s entry policy is similar to the US and anyone with a criminal record no matter how minor, even a drink-driving conviction, may be excluded from Canada.
https://www.lylawyers.com.au/can-i-travel-overseas-with-a-criminal-record/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member