The Abduction and Captivity of KB

how do we know tk or lb were into bdsm, maybe i've missed it. maybe tk was planning to clear the brush to start a marijuana grow operation.

I'm curious as to why he kept her chained in a shipping container when he had a lot of other choices available. Like he feeds her and lets her walk around sometimes with him, but then, he also locks her up tight in a metal box in the heat. Was he surprised she lived? I'm so confused about the why of keeping a captive.

I wonder if this is the first time he held someone captive -- escalating behavior?

Just like AH and Kibby...

I am curious to know more about the contents of the metal storage container. Having watched the Nate Kibby case where he held teen AH in a storage container on his property for months, I am curious how KB's container was appointed.

Unlike Nate Kibby, this perp did not reside on the property where KB was being held. That suggest she did not eat with regularity or frequency and to feed her required special trips. The horror, of knowing you were on a fenced remote rural property and nobody would hear you scream. If she was allowed out to "exercise" running or screaming may do little good in that circumstance.

Was the container lighted in any way or did she spend hours and hours weeks and weeks alone in the dark?

I am curious to know more about the contents of the metal storage container. Having watched the Nate Kibby case where he held teen AH in a storage container on his property for months, I am curious how KB's container was appointed.

Unlike Nate Kibby, this perp did not reside on the property where KB was being held. That suggest she did not eat with regularity or frequency and to feed her required special trips. The horror, of knowing you were on a fenced remote rural property and nobody would hear you scream. If she was allowed out to "exercise" running or screaming may do little good in that circumstance.

Was the container lighted in any way or did she spend hours and hours weeks and weeks alone in the dark?

BBM I read that TK visited the site to feed KB twice a day. I will try and find a link to confirm.

ETA: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...e-woman-found-tied-up-in-a-shipping-container

"Officers rescued the 30-year-old when they heard banging and shouting from inside the crate.
She said she'd been inside for two months and had been fed twice a day."

Not all of this information has been released. From what I know (and believe to be true) it was dark, and therefore hard to gauge a true timeline how often she was visited. I have heard she was sometimes brought outside, but I do not actually know if that is true or not. I know there are more details about how she was chained than have been revealed; but I don't think it's all that relevant beyond what has been released. The basic facts are well known, and it's horrifying enough.

I'm perplexed by the difference in the number of remains that have been found on his property. KB indicated there were four, however, LE seems to be confident the three that have found are all that are there. I'm wondering if TK was using embellishing the count to help keep her subordinate. Maybe something along the lines of previously doing the exact same thing only his captive didn't cooperate and he ultimately killed her; letting KB know he had no qualms in doing it again if she wasn't compliant. I guess that would leave an odd number of remains to find and not even, I'm not sure why this niggles me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm perplexed by the difference in the number of remains that have been found on his property. KB indicated there were four, however, LE seems to be confident the three that have found are all that are there. I'm wondering if TK was using embellishing the count to help keep her subordinate. Maybe something along the lines of previously doing the exact same thing only his captive didn't cooperate and he ultimately killed her; letting KB know he had no qualms in doing it again if she wasn't compliant. I guess that would leave an odd number of remains to find and not even, I'm not sure why this niggles me.

We just don't know the full context. 4 could have referred to the Superbike murders, maybe he told her about that and she thought they were on his property? She's young enough that she may not have been familiar with the case.

But obviously it is still a real possibility that there are more bodies on the property. Fox Carolina News is reporting that a backhoe returned to the property today.

Reports coming in they Have the excavator out at property digging again

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

This case is so twisted and tangled...

I have looked for information about this and can't seem to find anything. I wonder if he gave up more information? Hopefully they keep searching and digging despite what he says. That is a lot property.

I have looked for information about this and can't seem to find anything. I wonder if he gave up more information? Hopefully they keep searching and digging despite what he says. That is a lot property.

They just hauled the shipping container away this morning. After seeing how big the container was, I wonder if maybe the excavator was needed yesterday to dig around it and free it so it could be moved today?

Not sure if this detail was reported in this thread yet:

"She was held for two months inside a steel four-foot-by-six-foot metal cage that was placed inside the 30-foot-long metal storage container."

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...n-storage-container-on-sex-offenders-property

She was chained inside a cage inside a storage container? And based on killer's Amazon reviews, he used multiple padlocks on the storage container.

I think TK was trying to emulate Ariel Castro but make certain his victim would never escape.

New details in this video clip:
[video=youtube;OiQ92Giqr9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiQ92Giqr9s&app=desktop[/video]

The Sheriff says:
"She was banging very hard on the container and she was bound."
"There was a chain from the top of the cage to something else that went around her neck."
"She was distraught, she was panicked."

:(

Something needs to happen nationally regarding cell phone records. This is just inexcusable.

Anderson Police Capt. Michael Aikens said his detectives requested cellphone records “immediately” after Brown and Carver were reported missing in late August. They sought the records after not getting a response from placing basic calls.
“It took us about a month to a month-and-a-half" to receive those records, Aikens said. "Sometimes it can take up to a year.”
At the time, investigators didn’t realize the severity of the situation. Aikens said many missing person cases involve people simply wanting to get away.

“We had nothing to indicate that something happened," he said. "It was more like they just didn’t want to be found.”

The process of requesting records from phone companies is automated and doesn’t allow for much deviation, Aikens said. The time it takes to retrieve those records is a challenge, he said.
“We really don’t know where it’s going for the most part. A lot of times, you can’t even talk to a person," he said. "Everything’s automated."

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161114/sheriff-calls-on-lawmakers-to-expedite-records-requests

I'm concerned about the kidnapping charge. Shouldn't it be Aggravated Kidnapping? I mean he terrorized her. Alone in the middle of nowhere, dark I'm assuming. I try to think how could she of survived so long in a hot storage container.The metal itself would of held heat so it was much hotter inside. I saw no holes in the container when it was removed to indicate there was ac ETA : Average temps for Woodruff..Poor girl
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/spartanburg-sc/29306/month/330682?monyr=9/01/2016
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/spartanburg-sc/29306/month/330682?monyr=10/01/2016

Attachments

• Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 359
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 359
I've read in many places on SM about KB not giving a public "Thank you" to the public and not contacting CDC family to give condolences

I've thought a lot about all these things and why. I can only say she has her reasons and I personally don't have to know why but I've thought a lot about everything and what I can't get out of my mind is the Stockholm syndrome.

Just being held captive for so long would work your mind . She found a way to cope and what if relating to her captor and actually understanding his reasons came into play. KB had to of been terrified I would be. Maybe now since she is away from the horrific conditions she was in she feels some survivors guilt. At any rate whatever the why's and why not's my heart breaks for all involved.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back