Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's exactly how I envisioned it. Early reports did give the measurements and my first thought was "box car, like a train container".
Yes....a "container". My family used to be in the printing paper/newsprint paper business and paper from mills would be in these "containers" which if from overseas (or even from a domestic mill) could be on ships until they reached the port and then transferred to railcars or trucks to move to their final destination.

It's exactly how I envisioned it. Early reports did give the measurements and my first thought was "box car, like a train container".
Me too.
Like a shipping container on a cargo ship. I bet he said he was going to turn it into a home somehow. It had to be moved there by a moving company. My daddy had one he used for a workshop. They deliver them and place them where you want them. Usually at least. Dangit my brain is so foggy today. I'm sorry I can't remember the crimes well today! :(
When did that couple that moved mobile homes die? The little girl found later?
Wondering if they could have possibly delivered the shipping container at some point? Maybe at one point it was at another location?

a friend has a job where she interacts regularly with child protective services. Many of the cases she works involve parents who aren't around. When asked about their whereabouts, family members say they just don't know. They never file missing persons reports or anything. They just figure the family member went somewhere else (leaving a kid and lots of times not bringing his/her phone, clothes, etc.).

My point is that i imagine there are tons of missing people out there (especially young and involved in activities upon which society frowns) who never get reported and for whom no one ever looks. This makes me terribly sad.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk
it is so sad! :(

A friend has a job where she interacts regularly with Child Protective Services. Many of the cases she works involve parents who aren't around. When asked about their whereabouts, family members say they just don't know. They never file missing persons reports or anything. They just figure the family member went somewhere else (leaving a kid and lots of times not bringing his/her phone, clothes, etc.).

My point is that I imagine there are TONS of missing people out there (especially young and involved in activities upon which society frowns) who never get reported and for whom no one ever looks. This makes me terribly sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Didn't really think about this until now. ...I have a special needs student who lives with grandma. Mom has been gone for 5+ years and the assumption is she's off "living her life." The what-if that just crossed my mind breaks my heart.

How many more?

Can we please discuss this FetLife website now? It's huge on this case!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Thank you for finally naming the "un-named" that I'm sure has been driving everyone nuts. This is a public discussion and those using such sites DESPERATELY need to be aware of the dangers. It's certainly NOT the first time this site has come up in a case on WS.

Looking at FB, did they have 3 children? Seeing posts of 2 older kids....(doesn't the newborn look like little Chance?).

He was the first thought I had. Yes, he looks a lot like him in those pics. Glad someone else saw that.

:tyou:I just have to say that your timeline is amazing Kadoober. :yourock:

Let it be known, Kadoober is in fact, a rock star. I'm still way behind after being away all day but this has been well established already on many cases. My hat is off.

I'm wondering if he held the woman in the shipping container for awhile after killing her husband. Then killed her. After all this time the time difference they had been buried wouldn't be obvious.

Here's
what has crossed my mind. What if TK shot JC as soon as he took them and kept MC in the storage container (8months) until a few days/weeks before CC and KB came to clean the property . Then along came CC and KB he needed new victims a new love interest. Shot CC kept KB until he decided he was done with her. Probably far out there but who knows how long he might of kept KB in there.

I can't stop thinking about that. We see SO MANY posts of people reported missing, and here is a couple that hasn't been heard from for almost a year and we never heard of them before.
My gosh. How many more are there that we know nothing of?

Sadly, I think lots. I see local "missing" reports that I never see posted here. I try to post them myself but there are only so many hours in the day, you know? My daughter told me about one today of a friend of her's mother. Three more came out locally in the last 24 hours that still aren't here. I try but I miss so much.

I'm wondering if he held the woman in the shipping container for awhile after killing her husband. Then killed her. After all this time the time difference they had been buried wouldn't be obvious.

Quite possible that that was what he was intending to do. However drug addicts can often die from withdrawals. So maybe she did not last as long as he thought she would like KB did. I am sorry to sound so harsh or insensitive. I have heroin addicts and my family.

Quite possible that that was what he was intending to do. However drug addicts can often die from withdrawals. So maybe she did not last as long as he thought she would like KB did. I am sorry to sound so harsh or insensitive. I have heroin addicts and my family.

I cannot recall his name right now (Shawn Grate?? Ohio? Someone will know who I mean ) but one of his victims was also have thought to have OD'd as well. He confessed to killing her. I suspect this happens far more often than not.

It looks like their baby was less than a month old when they went missing. :(

Wow... mom bonded Meagan out of jail because she had a job she wanted to do. I wonder if it was cleaning houses.

eta.... scratch that, their baby was a few months old.
I was wondering also if the new job was housecleaning...
This case has me riveted... Many people choose a to walk a different road, but absolutely NOONE ever deserves to be killed for it...

I agree 100%, there is really no way around it. It may not be the most "politically correct" site per some members personal taste, however, I think we can all agree that neither is being murdered by a serial killer, who seems to have made that site his killing ground....

I just went to every FB page they have friended with the last name Coxie or McCraw....nothing. Not a peep. Granted, a lot of those pages have privacy lock downs, but still.
Not one public post asking for help finding them.
Johnnys sister has a facebook, and she was pleading for help from anyone... She even spoke to her brother in the post, pleading for him to contact their mom, or her, just to let them know they were okay... It seems as though both these two had a problem with heroin, baby was born with it in his system... Speaking from personal experience re:a close family member, addiction carries a stigma,
unfortunately , those affected by it are their own worst enemy. Past disappearance and an unstable home life with little contact with family , even their own children, can be the norm , and not raise many alarm bells, unless you are a part of their subculture...

I agree 100%, there is really no way around it. It may not be the most "politically correct" site per some members personal taste, however, I think we can all agree that neither is being murdered by a serial killer, who seems to have made that site his killing ground....

Has it been confirmed that they were members of that fetlife website? Cleaning houses or drugs seem to be the most reasonable logical explanation. However if there is a source providing confirmation that they were members of that website then we can assume that he was using that site to choose victims. And that lead could help law enforcement pin down any other potential victims.

I've been following this case since the beginning but had nothing of substance to add to the discussion. Right now, I am seriously floored by the twists and turns. I'm so glad K is alive. But I'm really stunned at the ID's of the latest victims. What a bizarre case. I can only hope TK is talking because I'm 100% positive these are not his only victims.

Can you provide details of why you're stating that the website has any bearing KB and CDCs case, or the Superbike case or the Coxies case? I know originally there was some special speculation that he targeted KB and CDC through that website. However I thought press reports cleared that up stating that she was working for him cleaning houses, he asked them to come over and clear some land and that was their connection to TK. Are you implying that there is some evidence that he targeted them on that site?

Has it been confirmed that they were members of that fetlife website? Cleaning houses or drugs seem to be the most reasonable logical explanation. However if there is a source providing confirmation that they were members of that website then we can assume that he was using that site to choose victims. And that lead could help law enforcement pin down any other potential victims.

No, people just aren't being clear who they are talking about. As far as I have seen, no one has seen the Coxies on that site. He probably saw them panhandling and knew there wouldn't be much of a search.

Here's
what has crossed my mind. What if TK shot JC as soon as he took them and kept MC in the storage container (8months) until a few days/weeks before CC and KB came to clean the property . Then along came CC and KB he needed new victims a new love interest. Shot CC kept KB until he decided he was done with her. Probably far out there but who knows how long he might of kept KB in there.

The bodies had both been dead for some time. It's definitely possible that he kept her alive a bit longer than him, but not that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member