The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stupid ads at the bottom of the pages are killing my computers. Ugh.

Hatfield, much of what you posted has been impeached through testimony. I'm not going to "reply with a quote" because I don't like seeing the lies repeated.

Thanks. I did notice the news article was dramatizing all the main negatives they could find and I agree that the testimony from the trial would be the thing that would have to be looked at before I would believe each thing they reported on as any sort of real fact.

It is pretty damning but you are right that it was just a news article that would have to be taken with a grain of salt until proven or not proven during the trial.

Thanks to all that suffered through this trial. It must have been quite a ride.

Ok suppose he wanted to kill his kid so he could be "child free" or get divorced or pursue a carefree life of sexting or pursue the hand of Ms Meadows or avoid paying for orthodontics in 10 years ....or whatever other crazy motive you might buy into - why would he do it in a way that will almost certainly get him arrested and likely convicted of a felony?

This would be a really stupid way to plan and carry out a murder if you were actually trying to get away with it.

I like it when I learn regional words not heard in other areas. I've heard it called many,many things from many, many regions, but never shtupping. I like that one and will use it if you don't have the word trademarked.

It's not regional to where I've lived the last 30 years (Georgia). I'm not sure where I picked it up, lol, I'm originally from the North but also grew up in the Midwest. I was just trying to find a euphemism that wouldn't get ***** or <modsnip>ed! :giggle:

Why take the no conscience comment seriously but ignore the comments about things getting better with his wife, him loving his son (to everyone), and him loving sex with strangers (not looking for romance)?

I think people are putting way to much stock into what he was saying trying to get into women's pants. I have been hit on by married men, they ALL said the exact same thing this guy did, it's like they get it from the same textbook or something. I don't believe for a second they wanted to leave their wives, and I know they loved their kids, they were just skeevy gross cheaters.
To all my bros here, Jbelle is on to us

o/t

Has anyone else got the thing about the Killing Season and latest activity boxes taking up a big space on the right of the screen?

I'm not sure if I clicked on something by accident, if I have, what should I do to get rid of it? TIA.

It just showed up for me today too- I can't find a way to get rid of it. I'm wondering if it will be up the length of the series?

I don't think he thought it through. I don't think he thought they would arrest him and take his phone. JMO :moo:

Im beginning to wonder if he really was that ignorant that he didnt think LE would dig up so much about him.

Maybe because he had gotten away with so much cheating stuff on his wife that he became more and more confident nobody would ever bring him down to the extent LE did.

Thanks. I did notice the news article was dramatizing all the main negatives they could find and I agree that the testimony from the trial would be the thing that would have to be looked at before I would believe each thing they reported on as any sort of real fact.

It is pretty damning but you are right that it was just a news article that would have to be taken with a grain of salt until proven or not proven during the trial.

Thanks to all that suffered through this trial. It must have been quite a ride.

And, normally, we here at WS rely on MSM as fact, but in this case, lies were used under oath to obtain search warrants, and the press grabbed onto them. I don't blame the press, or even you for pointing it out, I blame LE and the DA in this case. I will not stand for violations of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, so that's why I said anything.

I have always thought along those lines as well. If I were going to commit a murder I would plan to have no witnesses or evidence. I wouldn't have stopped by CFA. I wouldn't have visited my car at lunch. I definitely wouldn't have introduced movie plans. I wouldn't have been texting 6 women seeking a hook up and left evidence on phone knowing those sext offered jail time all by themselves. But, if I were going to try pull off a murder like this, I would plan on allowing the son to bake until the end of my work day then throw the surprise. Why incorporate more potential witnesses when they couldn't offer RH a morning alibi or excuse?
Why cfa? Because he was hungry. He obviously didn't feed cooper there. HE ate. It's what he does...he takes care of ross first.

o/t

Has anyone else got the thing about the Killing Season and latest activity boxes taking up a big space on the right of the screen?

I'm not sure if I clicked on something by accident, if I have, what should I do to get rid of it? TIA.

Me too...just appeared tonight. Very annoying

I don't think he thought it through. I don't think he thought they would arrest him and take his phone. JMO :moo:

I think he thought he would go home that night and prob have to answer some questions for formality in a few days....I think he was gobsmacked to be arrested.

Why cfa? Because he was hungry. He obviously didn't feed cooper there. HE ate. It's what he does...he takes care of ross first.

I love ya, jdj, but really sometimes it is just too much. I agree he is a filthy pig, but just take a second and reflect on the possibility that he really did think Cooper was at daycare. And then mentally walk through his day. Just give it a second to process. This could happen to me. This could happen to anyone.

I would be calling the LE and DA heros for locking him up if they could prove to me that he meant to hurt Cooper. I would, I promise. I have not been shown that he killed his child with any intent to do so.

It just showed up for me today too- I can't find a way to get rid of it. I'm wondering if it will be up the length of the series?

Aw you too? I thought I'd clicked on something. It didn't do that last time, not that I remember anyway. Hope not, it takes up too much of the screen. I've clicked the arrows to lose latest activity posts, but that just leaves empty space under the three boxes, never happy, lol. Thanks.

Could you possibly post us a screen shot. Maybe someone would see something and offer some assistance

Didn't he feed Cooper a sausage and egg biscuit that morning?

To all my bros here, Jbelle is on to us

And how! With one guy I went to school with, he was new to Facebook, I guess he didn't realize the difference between posting on someones timeline and private messaging.
He was posting about the amazing dinner his perfect wife made him on his timeline while DRAGGING her to me on mine, where all on my list, and most likely his, could see lol. To top it off, he had no clue he could erase his posts on my page by himself so I had him begging me to take them down, I let him sweat a bit. Gross, and his gorgeous wife deserved better, but I do not believe he is a sociopath and I also do not believe he would ever murder his children.

Another sad thing is, RH's behavior while disgusting is increasingly more and more normal. Look around your work, your friends, your family, there will be lots of RH's. Social media is the downfall of many marriages/relationships, the attention and distraction from the opposite sex comes far too easy and it can get addictive to some. Sadly, knowing this makes RH's double life and gross behavior not at all shocking or sociopathic to me. He had MANY willing partners.

He should be punished, I just don't think he thought to himself, why not murder my child today so I can run off with Ms Meadows?

If he wanted the work friends to be whitenesses why not offer to drive them to lunch that day? They would have all found him together. The movie plans were already in motion from the day before right? So most likely not plan B for a discovery opportunity.

I love ya, jdj, but really sometimes it is just too much. I agree he is a filthy pig, but just take a second and reflect on the possibility that he really did think Cooper was at daycare. And then mentally walk through his day. Just give it a second to process. This could happen to me. This could happen to anyone.

I would be calling the LE and DA heros for locking him up if they could prove to me that he meant to hurt Cooper. I would, I promise. I have not been shown that he killed his child with any intent to do so.

lol I hear ya, I personally can't fathom the fbs I read but I can assume that some are real. But I really do think cfa was for ross. That's why he sexted thru his special little buddy time. It wasn't special and that's why he never mentioned it all day to LH. It was just another regular breakfast "that he always eats"
I think that even if I thought for one second he did forget him in 30 secs I do not believe he didn't realize it later and did nothing and that's what the light bulb debacle is all about.

I think what floors me the most is how these things always happen to people with so much craziness in their lives. I mean seriously....sexting minors and searching for the punishment...such a complete idiot. The people that don't seem to get charged are Normal people...people with no drama or wackidoodleness

Ross makes the little hairs on my neck stand up...there are just too Many things! Individually perhaps explained away...compiled scream intent.

And how! With one guy I went to school with, he was new to Facebook, I guess he didn't realize the difference between posting on someones timeline and private messaging.
He was posting about the amazing dinner his perfect wife made him on his timeline while DRAGGING her to me on mine, where all on my list, and most likely his, could see lol. To top it off, he had no clue he could erase his posts on my page by himself so I had him begging me to take them down, I let him sweat a bit. Gross, and his gorgeous wife deserved better, but I do not believe he is a sociopath and I also do not believe he would ever murder his children.

Another sad thing is, RH's behavior while disgusting is increasingly more and more normal. Look around your work, your friends, your family, there will be lots of RH's. Social media is the downfall of many marriages/relationships, the attention and distraction from the opposite sex comes far too easy and it can get addictive to some. Sadly, knowing this makes RH's double life and gross behavior not at all shocking or sociopathic to me. He had MANY willing partners.

He should be punished, I just don't think he thought to himself, why not murder my child today so I can run off with Ms Meadows?

I don't think we are supposed to be talking about presidential politics here .... oh, wait ...

If he wanted the work friends to be whitenesses why not offer to drive them to lunch that day? They would have all found him together. The movie plans were already in motion from the day before right? So most likely not plan B for a discovery opportunity.

His friends worked in a different building and had to drive to pick him up. If he drives he would have "discovered" cooper alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he actually leave a comment on YouTube? Because that's where he viewed it.

I don't remember that being the case. iirc , the comment was made to LE. Five days after the fact of watching the video, not 5 days before Cooper died.

Please correct me if thst's inaccurate.

I remember reading in the minutes from that trial day that the prosecution stated in trial that Ross had posted a comment under the you tube video (where you can make comments): "It would be terrible if my son was in that car." The date he posted this was on Friday, June 13th, 2014.

I wonder if that comment has been deleted per this investigation, or if that comment is still up there!!!

Social media is the downfall of many marriages/relationships, the attention and distraction from the opposite sex comes far too easy and it can get addictive to some. Sadly, knowing this makes RH's double life and gross behavior not at all shocking or sociopathic to me. He had MANY willing partners.

For anyone who is bored this weekend and is curious to read about what spouses of people with sex addictions (or related behavior) go through, this is a good read.

Read through a few pages and RH will seem completely normal compared to the men on there in terms of his sex behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123