Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling she put two and two together back in 2003 and casually, prayerfully, slyly mentioned it to Sheriff the other day. Deflects guilt and kinda makes her a hero who has sudden insight! Shouldn't be so harsh but I do find it a bit odd and strangely coincidental that she has a prayerful flash.

I find it hard to believe that his mother never had an inkling that he was involved in the Superbike Murders until she found out about KB and CDC. You find out about KB and CDC and all of the sudden you realize he was involved in a crime that happened 13 years ago? I think she's always suspected or always knew. JMO.

I know that this is her child but to try and justify such actions is incredulous to me. Murder and holding people captive are not defensible. Not being held accountable for his actions throughout his life may not have kept TK in the straight and narrow

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I find it hard to believe that his mother never had an inkling that he was involved in the Superbike Murders until she found out about KB and CDC. You find out about KB and CDC and all of the sudden you realize he was involved in a crime that happened 13 years ago? I think she's always suspected or always knew. JMO.

I know the crimes are completely different...how did she connect the dots at this point?

[h=1]Todd Kohlhepp’s mother speaks about her son and his motives[/h]
Tague says he told her they embarrassed him and made him feel bad when all he wanted was to be taught how to ride a motorcycle. She says his rage and inability to control his anger led him back to that shop for revenge.

“All he told me is that Charlie had a really smart mouth and that he didn’t like it,” Tague says.

We will have more from our interview with her coming up Friday beginning on 7News Live at 5.
More in the video at link: http://wspa.com/2016/11/10/todd-kohlhepps-mother-speaks-about-her-son-and-his-motives/

It's unbelievable to me the way she tries to justify her son's crimes. Charlie had a smart mouth!?! so he killed him?!? Then when the reported says, "what about K?" His mother shakes her head and says, "no, she didn't do anything." :what: The reporter was trying to get at WHY TK chained KB in a cage in a shipping container for 2 months (until caught) and ALL she can say is "she didn't do anything?!?" I hope there is much more to this interview and she says somewhere "He was wrong, there is no excusing or justifying it...etc." I better not type anything else. :shutup: Don't want to violate TOS. :steamed:

It's unbelievable to me the way she tries to justify her son's crimes. Charlie had a smart mouth!?! so he killed him?!? Then when the reported says, "what about K?" His mother shakes her head and says, "no, she didn't do anything." :what: The reporter was trying to get at WHY TK chained KB in a cage in a shipping container for 2 months (until caught) and ALL she can say is "she didn't do anything?!?" I hope there is much more to this interview and she says somewhere "He was wrong, there is no excusing or justifying it...etc." I better not type anything else. :shutup: Don't want to violate TOS. :steamed:
I understand your frustration completely. And I don't trust that woman! Lol. Well here's more news I found... Hopefully the details on the kidnapping will be released soonDetectives Who Rescued Woman From Suspected South Carolina Serial Killer Speak Out
http://abcnews.go.com/US/detectives...outh-carolina-serial-killer/story?id=43457937

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Of the Superbike killings she says to the families, "I'm so sorry. If I had known early on that he done it, I would have called the sheriff." (this is in the video). She has the right words here but I don't believe for one minute she didn't know or suspect her son of the Superbike murders before now. Her body language is all wrong. Notice as she says "I would have called the sheriff" she is shaking her head back and forth as if to say "No". Her eyes are barely moist in this interview even though she is emotional and wiping them. I know she is considered a victim but I don't think she should have done this interview. :confused::(:mad:

I understand your frustration completely. And I don't trust that woman! Lol. Well here's more news I found... Hopefully the details on the kidnapping will be released soonDetectives Who Rescued Woman From Suspected South Carolina Serial Killer Speak Out
http://abcnews.go.com/US/detectives...outh-carolina-serial-killer/story?id=43457937

From that link:

Det. Ezell said that some of the details not yet available to the public would be "shocking" if they were released.

As if this case didn't already have enough shock value. Ugh.

Of the Superbike killings she says to the families, "I'm so sorry. If I had known early on that he done it, I would have called the sheriff." (this is in the video). She has the right words here but I don't believe for one minute she didn't know or suspect her son of the Superbike murders before now. Her body language is all wrong. Notice as she says "I would have called the sheriff" she is shaking her head back and forth as if to say "No". Her eyes are barely moist in this interview even though she is emotional and wiping them. I know she is considered a victim but I don't think she should have done this interview. :confused::(:mad:
She got paid to do it.

Does anyone else get the feeling that she is trying to justify her sons actions?

They laughed at him in the bike shop so he killed them, Charlie had a smart mouth so he killed him!!

My opinion only but killing someone for those reasons is not justifiable or reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Just like how she tried to halfway justify TK kidnapping and raping that young girl. But he walked her home! Nevermind the fact that that young girl's life was forever changed that day by TK's actions. SMH.

I truly do feel for this woman, but I'm sorry....I have a hard time believing the superbike murders just popped into her head after 13 years. We'll see what she has to say in part 2, but seems like she would have had to have suspicion before now.

You know this for a fact or are you assuming?

She probably didn't get paid for it. Unless it was a major network/national show. Little stations do it for the publicity. What show did she appear on?

She probably didn't get paid for it. Unless it was a major network/national show. Little stations do it for the publicity. What show did she appear on?

I'm assuming. I should have said that. But I'm pretty sure she got paid.

It was an interview by the local South Carolina CBS news affiliate....Channel 7 WSPA. I agree...she didn't get paid.

It was an interview by the local South Carolina CBS news affiliate....Channel 7 WSPA. I agree...she didn't get paid.
I doubt she was paid as well. Small stations do not have the money for that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

She remembers he was "jittery" around the time of the murders, but said she didn't know. Mmm hmmm. Why in the world would you remember someone being "jittery" more than 10 years ago if there was not some super big significance to said jitteryness!? Give me a break.

She was always worried IMO but didn't think he could kill 4 people....until she heard about Charlie and KB. Then she knew.

Charlie didn't die because he had a "smart mouth" but because he had a beautiful girlfriend that the killer wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member