Todd Kohlhepp - Profile of a Killer?

Was the prayer vigil bit in the CNN article? Frankly, I find it odd that she was be giving any interviews while going through hell. Not saying she's not, but what about the hell the victims' families have been going through? Four families have had 13 years of hell, the surviving victim will have countless years of hell to face. Perhaps now that TK has a public defender, he can advise her to not give any more interviews.

"I'm going through hell right now, said Regina Kohlhepp.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/south-carolina-kohlhepp-cold-case-killings/

Kinda strange story...she says she had feeling during prayer vigil that he was responsible for Superbike murders and told the sheriff to ask him. That's how it began...stories always going down a different path!

It's hard not to imagine something contributing to the behavior of a 15-month old acting out. My daughter bit a little boy's cheek when she was 2 at daycare. After a 3 day suspension, the worker acknowledged leaving the two in a crib while she changed all the other diapers and didn't see what happened. She never went back, but I'm convinced something had to provoke the incident as she'd never shown aggression elsewhere. IMO, whatever TK was doing at 15 months had to be learned behavior.

The mother saying he was a problem at 15 months of age means to me she may have some unusual expectations of a baby, A problem at 15 months of age! That really bothers me. And her behaviors as he grew up indicate some parenting and child development information was needed.

These interviews are very telling, despite the victim blaming again. TK didn't offer up the confession on the SB murders, his mother told the sheriff to ask him about them. She may have been able to get TK to admit to the couple that were buried on the land, but TK had to have known his goose was cooked and it was just a matter of time before LE found them with the intense digging. IMO, TK didn't initiate the inquiry into any of the 7 murders and will likely not volunteer any info on other victims going forward. The CNN article said that the SB employees had teased TK about having a 2nd bike stolen. If indeed someone stole from TK, I don't foresee them being alive to tell about it.

"My husband and the service manager were poking fun at him saying, 'Hey, (is) the second motorcycle going to get stolen, too? Didn't you have enough already?' They were kidding ... and he said that made him angry."

It's hard not to imagine something contributing to the behavior of a 15-month old acting out. My daughter bit a little boy's cheek when she was 2 at daycare. After a 3 day suspension, the worker acknowledged leaving the two in a crib while she changed all the other diapers and didn't see what happened. She never went back, but I'm convinced something had to provoke the incident as she'd never shown aggression elsewhere. IMO, whatever TK was doing at 15 months had to be learned behavior.

Biting is totally 100 hundred percent normal behavior for a child that age. They don't have the words to express their wants, frustrations and needs. It is up to adults to handle that appropriately. A suspension at that age is so ludicrous. It makes me totally ill when I read that.

From page 5, TK received what amounts to about 5 months of counseling (not consecutive), speculating but likely once a week and was not taking any medications (other than for asthma as needed) by age 15. IMO, very inadequate given his violent behaviors from such an early age. In pleading that a 15 year sentence is "unjust", TK's mother states, "I am also a court reporter and have seen a lot. Never have I seen this happen to a 15 year-old-child and not even any help offered. They don't stop to think that he even walked the girl home. Does that sound like a dangerous criminal? He even walked the girl home." BBM Such chivalry, TK holds a gun to the 14 year old's head before raping her at knifepoint. Incredible. I apologize if already shared, just in disbelief and had to get it out.

https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/1987-presentence-investigation-report-1478284242.pdf

Kohlhepp's mother, Regina Kohlhepp. "You know, this is all why people tell kids not to bully. This is what can happen."

"Todd was bullied and embarrassed and I think he just held it in long enough," his mother said Thursday.

I know I shouldn't be shocked by his mother's response...but I really am!! If I read everything correctly...he had been the one since an early age who bullied others and laughed. How can you believe he held it in and his explosion and killing others is because he was embarrased and bullied. I see denial does not fall far from the tree. I won't say anymore because she is also a victim and my post may have to be snipped. Sorry I had to vent!

The thing is we only have his word that that's what even happened. He killed every witness so he has can make up what the hell he wants now.It could well be that TK just came up with a reason he thought would resonate with his mother in an attempt to justify his actions to her.I don't buy it.

"I'm going through hell right now, said Regina Kohlhepp.
She also spoke about her son's imprisonment for the 1987 kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl in Tempe, Arizona.
Originally, he was charged with kidnapping, sexual assault and committing a dangerous crime against children. The other charges were dropped after he pleaded guilty to kidnapping and was sentenced to 15 years in prison, according to court records obtained by CNN affiliates KPHO and KTVK.
"Todd was not a child you left alone," Regina Kohlhepp said. She said Todd's father had an emergency with his own father and they left Todd alone for three days.
"We left him home and then he was jealous of this girl's boyfriend, so he went and took her away to the house."
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/south-carolina-kohlhepp-cold-case-killings/

:banghead:He did not just "take her away to the house". He held a gun to her head, forced her to go to his house, forced her to undress, forced her to have sex with him and then threatened to kill her siblings if she told anybody"

So first we hear how SHE is going through hell... no thoughts for the victims families? Then she seems to blame TK's dad for leaving him alone as he was a child you "never left alone".(Although bizarrely she says "we left home" so maybe blames herself too... anyone but TK himself?) Then she finishes off by trivialising his crime as "taking her to his house"

The part that is interesting though is her understanding of the motive... he was jealous of the boy so he targeted the boy's girlfriend. She didn't buy the excuse that he did it becuase he was angry with his dad for leaving him either then.

Does anyone know when he went to college? He list two degrees on his website, did he do these while in jail?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when he went to college? He list two degrees on his website, did he do these while in jail?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
One was in prison and one was out of prison. He went to college 2003-2007.

at age 15 why did they leave him at home when grandfather needed them?
He was left alone for 3 days............why?
Can't drive yet, was a boy you shouldn't leave alone...........what kind of parenting did he really have?
Who could help him in an emergency?
I don't think we had cell phones like we do today.............

at age 15 why did they leave him at home when grandfather needed them?
He was left alone for 3 days............why?
Can't drive yet, was a boy you shouldn't leave alone...........what kind of parenting did he really have?
Who could help him in an emergency?
I don't think we had cell phones like we do today.............

When he was at his bio dads, it sounds like he was left alone often. I suspect it was because mom wouldn't take him back and dad didn't know how to deal with him.
Per the juvenile reports, his dad was just out of town with one of his '30' (per TK) girlfriends.
Per mom, now, it was an emergency.
I am expecting a lot of excuses to come from mom, and perhaps bio dad, to gloss over TK's less than ideal childhood.

When he was at his bio dads, it sounds like he was left alone often. I suspect it was because mom wouldn't take him back and dad didn't know how to deal with him.
Per the juvenile reports, his dad was just out of town with one of his '30' (per TK) girlfriends.
Per mom, now, it was an emergency.
I am expecting a lot of excuses to come from mom, and perhaps bio dad, to gloss over TK's less than ideal childhood.

shows allot of anger issues and lack of respect for woman............among so many other things...............

interview with Kohlhepp's mother (Regina Tague):

http://wspa.com/2016/11/10/todd-kohlhepps-mother-speaks-about-her-son-and-his-motives/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiQ92Giqr9s

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2016/11/11/mom-explains-kohlhepps-crimes/93637888/
Regina Tague, a Moore resident, described her son’s apparent motives – as she says he relayed to her after his arrest last week – during an interview to be broadcast in part during “48 Hours” on Saturday night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back