Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked up the case of Nicholas Francisco, which someone mentioned in a previous post. If you're not aware of his case, this makes for very interesting reading: http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/nic...ars-revealed-leading-double/story?id=11145043

I really don't understand how anyone could be so cowardly as to just walk out on their current life, in favour of a new one, like that. It should - IMO of course - be illegal, especially if they have a family and financial commitments!

But Nicholas' case just goes to show that even people who others are adamant 'aren't like that' could very well be 'like that'.

A case closer to my home a few years back absolutely stunned people - this (on the surface) polished businessman who had it all did in fact lead a very secretive, dark life - and absolutely nobody in his inner circle knew until it was too late: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/7403479f75fd3752b00aa4c055159c33

I noticed the Stepford Wives boards on her Pinterest too, which left me with a bit of an odd feeling.

My point is, she very well could have held a lot of secrets that even her family and friends weren't aware of. Maybe she wasn't as happy as the story her pictures are trying to tell.

Well we all fall in love, but we disregard the danger
Though we share so many secrets, there are some we never tell
Why were you so surprised that you never saw The Stranger
Did you ever let your lover see The Stranger in yourself? - Billy Joel

The was started by a family friend which is not unusual. Sherri grew up in the area and has a lot of old friends as we have seen, some even commenting here. I think the amount raised is a testament to Sherri and her family and the Papinis also. If they weren't decent people with many friends and family, you wouldn't see so much raised in a single week.

IMO, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the photobucket pages, I think the third, has a photo semi nude- waist up- with arrows in colored markers and words I can't quite make out, but at the bottom clearly says "hate that". Is it okay to bring over the picture or not?

I think it says "ouch!" "ouch!" "ouch!" That's an odd pic.

One of the photobucket pages, I think the third, has a photo semi nude- waist up- with arrows in colored markers and words I can't quite make out, but at the bottom clearly says "hate that". Is it okay to bring over the picture or not?

For what purpose? I feel like some of these posts are Sherri bashing.

I don't know any dentists who don't do x-rays before fillings. That's how they figure out where the cavities are. You probably have had x-rays but didn't realize that's what they were.

I had my second filling three years ago. I am pretty sure I would have noticed if X-rays had been done, especially given that the dentist is the only doctor I fear, and she always has to keep telling me exactly what she is doing. :) Both fillings are teeny-tiny. Private practice.

ETA: and, all this really doesn't matter because 1. I understand that with my lack of dental issues, I am the minority, I just wanted to say that even someone who isn't planning on walking out on her life and has never been kidnapped, can have no dental X-rays, and 2. as others have pointed out, just because it's currently not on file with the DOJ, doesn't mean that she, in fact, doesn't have it at her dentist's office.

Many people (even here) do not have a FB. I have considered, a dozen times, getting rid of mine.

Since her friends said Sherri is a "super mom", she may have found social media distracting.

I agree, and it's wrong. Let's put all this energy in to finding this beautiful young woman, ok?
Love you all, just saying'....

Many people (even here) do not have a FB. I have considered, a dozen times, getting rid of mine.

Since her friends said Sherri is a "super mom", she may have found social media distracting.

Dillysmom, I should have posted a non Facebook link so others can read as well. I am pretty sure bc it's through people's Magazine site people can still see comments. Even if do not have a FB plugin. There are many comments made by close family and friends. Especially recently if anyone would like to look (re-look)

P.S. I understand this link has been previously shared.

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

I hope not. But we are trying to read her psychology. We all leave clues about ourselves every day. Body language, voice inflection, what we laugh at, what we enjoy, what we prioritize, what we covet, what makes us tick, how we love, who we love, how we show love, our hobbies, our interests, our fears, our dreams, our inhibitions, our sorrows and heartaches. It paints a picture and profile of who we are, even subconsciously. These things will be analyzed when someone goes missing, the good, the bad and the ugly. I truly believe that everyone here wants to understand the dynamics, wants to help and wants to bring Sherri home.

Does anyone know where/when/why this picture was taken?:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/07/00/3A21C2F200000578-3911486-image-a-37_1478480072200.jpg
It looks like they are flying on a private jet. I'm wondering if there's family money, like it sounds like the FIL may be saying that a branch of the family even shelled out for search helicopters:
“In regard to the hurtful rumours regarding Keith, everyone that actually knows him knows of his and Sherri’s wonderful loving relationship and devotion to their family and knows he had nothing to do with Sherri’s disappearance,” Rodriguez said. “That is why everyone of them was out searching last weekend, one notable family rented search helicopters and another couple cut their vacation short and flew home across the Atlantic while another flew down from Idaho.”
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...t/news-story/da136a4cce452e98209ce5b89972c7db
If there's some big family money, this could somehow be tied to that.

Could someone please provide a link to her photobucket.

I am sorry! I know it was previously posted but I can't find it.

Thank you!

It's not okay. Against the rules.

I kinda thought maybe she fell and that pic shows some bruises. It's so small that it's hard to see much.

Couldn't help but notice how much her ribs are showing, though.

Page 5

I find the scenario odd in that she then apparently went jogging for an indeterminate amount of time. I'm really trying to understand how she could have been seen outside for hours. It makes sense if you're going to be home, but she conceivably wouldn't have been able to see him if he did arrive home. The phone was found about a mile away from their home, yet she may have been gone a total of around 3 hours. Did she put on massive miles and was heading home or was something else up? I do wonder if her supposedly jogging was cover for an affair with a neighbor where if it's not unusual for her to be gone hours at a time, she'd have cover for her not being home and being seen hours apart by neighbors. Her activity suggests she wasn't really interested in having lunch with him but instead wanted to know his whereabouts, especially if she left the house immediately after sending the text and is known for going for hours under the stated reason of jogging.
That brings up another possibility. That she lost something on her jog that morning and went back out to search the route for it that afternoon.

I realize this won't earn me any popularity points but I always found it odd that her husband said something along the lines of "low-lifes took her". To me that term would describe people who steal maybe, who drive luxury cars and use food stamps etc. Someone who abducts someone is evil (to me). I cut him slack because who knows what would come out of my mouth if God forbid a tragedy like this happened to me. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That brings up another possibility. That she lost something on her jog that morning and went back out to search the route for it that afternoon.
That scenario would also explain the texts. She may have texted him to make sure he definitely wasn't coming home so she could have an hour or two to look for it.

I realize this won't earn me any popularity points but I always found it odd that her husband said something along the lines of "low-lifes took her". To me that term would describe people who steal maybe, who drive luxury cars and use food stamps etc. Someone who abducts someone is evil (to me). I cut him slack because who knows what would come out of my mouth if God forbid a tragedy like this happened to me.<modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe he said "low lifes" but was thinking "SOBs".

I realize this won't earn me any popularity points but I always found it odd that her husband said something along the lines of "low-lifes took her". To me that term would describe people who steal maybe, who drive luxury cars and use food stamps etc. Someone who abducts someone is evil (to me). I cut him slack because who knows what would come out of my mouth if God forbid a tragedy like this happened to me.<modsnip>

The "low-lifes" thing jumped out at me as well. Odd choice of word, and why is it plural? Abductors are almost always alone. A lot of what he says seems off, but it doesn't have to mean anything. He's been cleared by LE, and I think we have to accept that.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member