Todd Kohlhepp - Profile of a Killer?

So it went this time. Bio dad has different last name. I thought the parents were married and divorced. Why a different last name?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

He was born Sampsell, he was adopted by Kohlhepp (who married and divorced his mom twice)

IIRC, RT divorced the bio dad shortly after TK was born and married CK who had 2 children younger than TK. CK adopted TK but when TK was 12 and wanted to go to AZ to live with his bio dad, he used his bio dad's last name as well as the adopted dad's last name.

So it went this time. Bio dad has different last name. I thought the parents were married and divorced. Why a different last name?

He was born Sampsell, he was adopted by Kohlhepp (who married and divorced his mom twice)
Thanks. I completely missed all of that. So, to me a very telling piece of info about the step-father.

Actually, RT married and divorced the same man at least 3 times. They had already married and divorced each other twice before TK went to prison as it was mentioned in TK's psych eval paperwork. RT and CK gave marriage a 3rd try while TK was locked up. However, 3 times was not a charm as it only lasted around 2 years. I can give you some exact dates if you want them for the timeline. I had not brought it up before because I was not sure if we are allowed to discuss, but it WAS in the eval paperwork on TK and I believe it affected his development. RT's history of marrying and divorcing the same man multiple times was also in a news article I read.

In one article it stated that both his mom and stepfather came to talk to him in jail....truth?

Also is her last name a new married name?

In one article it stated that both his mom and stepfather came to talk to him in jail....truth?

Also is her last name a new married name?

The last name she is going by is a man she married about a year after TK went to prison in AZ. They divorced before she married TK's adoptive father for the 3rd time. Then she divorced CK for the 3rd time. I'm not sure if RT remarried the 3rd husband or simply went back to using his last name after her last divorce to CK. I think she just went back to the T last name.

ETA: I had not heard TK's stepfather went to visit him and I'm not even sure WHICH step father it would be.

Please send me links to these precise dates Gardener!

I think the article I posted in the media thread today referenced his stepfather being present. I'm guessing it's his mom's current husband, BT.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think this is new:
Deanne Blackwell, 31 of Spartanburg, has known Kohlhepp casually for more than a decade.
In March, a private message she said Kohlhepp sent her on Facebook -- one of several messages that went unanswered -- seemed harmless.
It read: "woman. you better talk to me more... or there will be consequences ... not sure what they will be, but I will pout," according to a screen grab of the message she said came from Kohlhepp's account.
It's impossible to discern what Kohlhepp meant by "consequences," but Blackwell said knowing what she does now about the killings, it spooks her.
"Now I think about it, yes, I'm completely creeped out because of everything after the fact," she said Thursday in a phone interview.
http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/national/south-carolina-city-creeped-out-by-killings/152733837

The last name she is going by is a man she married about a year after TK went to prison in AZ. They divorced before she married TK's adoptive father for the 3rd time. Then she divorced CK for the 3rd time. I'm not sure if RT remarried the 3rd husband or simply went back to using his last name after her last divorce to CK. I think she just went back to the T last name.

ETA: I had not heard TK's stepfather went to visit him and I'm not even sure WHICH step father it would be.

Man, that is one tangled up family tree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

I feel like TK's mother, in her youth, and KB and Meagan Coxie all share a very similar look. Does anyone else see it?

View attachment 104615

I feel like TK's mother, in her youth, and KB and Meagan Coxie all share a very similar look. Does anyone else see it?

I definitely see it. That's creepy for sure. Makes me wonder if in his mind, he was seeing his victims as his mother, doing the evil things to them that he wanted to do to his mother. MOO, of course.

View attachment 104615

Totally, creepy as..

I know I keep saying it but I really do see a real life Norman/Norma Bates. As soon as I saw the 48 Hours interviews it was like 'DING DING DING' Bates Motel/Psycho for realz

I definitely see it. That's creepy for sure. Makes me wonder if in his mind, he was seeing his victims as his mother, doing the evil things to them that he wanted to do to his mother. MOO, of course.

yes agree w/- you. also wonder if any of the counselors tk had as a youngster ever pursued his inappropriate
fixation w/- sexual talk and ideas which was in the report and listed his age at that time as 8 or 9 years old.
somewhere in his past, there was sexual abuse of some form. huge part of his problems, for sure.

The similarities between especially RT and KB are striking.

RT was quite a beautiful woman.

Crime Watch Daily is on right now and it's about TK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back