The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tyou: to this awesome jury. Justice has been served for little Cooper! Rest easy, little one, and dance, play, and sing with the angels. :rose:

Thank you Jury! Poor baby Cooper. I'm feeling so much anger toward RH, I won't ever speak his evil name. Love to that sweet angel baby. He deserved so much more.

Judge speaking to jurors. Says sentencing falls to her, the trial judge.

Rot in jail! Too bad he won't roast, trapped in an undersized car seat inside a car!
Praise the Lord!

Sorry your daddy was a selfish little Cooper. You deserved so much better

I hope the jurors give interviews. I really would like to know what convinced them of malice murder. I think the lunch time video did it myself. Justice for sweet little Cooper! RIP little one.

I thought he was guilty from the start, but I wasn't sure of exactly what. I felt felony murder. Glad he's going to really find out what it's like in prison. All the excuses in the world. I was shocked at how many would excuse him that 40 seconds. Everything he did that day was to try to lay a path for the "forgetful dad" routine. Problem was... none of it rang true. :jail:

I thought he was guilty from the start, but I wasn't sure of exactly what. I felt felony murder. Glad he's going to really find out what it's like in prison. All the excuses in the world. I was shocked at how many would excuse him that 40 seconds. Everything he did that day was to try to lay a path for the "forgetful dad" routine. Problem was... none of it rang true. :jail:

This, he did lay a path. Talked about Cooper in the day. Glad the Jury saw though him.

Rot in jail! Too bad he won't roast, trapped in an undersized car seat inside a car!
Praise the Lord!

Years and years of sitting in that cell is going to feel like being trapped in that car seat. He saw Cooper... he smelled Cooper. He will have that in lonely dark hours for a lifetime. Seems more fitting a punishment to me.

Wow! I thought their taking forever was a bad sign. Guilty on all counts- spectacular!

Enjoy your child-free lifestyle in jail, you murdering .

I hope the jurors give interviews. I really would like to know what convinced them of malice murder. I think the lunch time video did it myself. Justice for sweet little Cooper! RIP little one.

Might not say anything until after sentencing....if at all. Many jurors have been quiet afterwards. Will see what happens

Thank me. I was in the shower and missed everything!!!!! Justice for Cooper and the minor!

ETA - I hope some of these sites put this in the archives. How did Ross look?

Finally Justice for Baby Cooper!

Thank You to all of wonderful posters!

May RH get his just reward in prison for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk