UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to Suzyjackson's post...

If Corrie got into one of the other bins and then couldn't get out....were those bins forensically checked? Wouldn't his scent have been in them or scent of body fluids, or worst case scenario the scent of death?

So if we assume that Corrie stupidly did get into the bin I have some questions

- did he go directly to the landfill site

- did Biffa lie about the weight

- did the Biffa equipment malfunction and they genuinely believe it to be 11kg

- has no one noticed anything add at the landfill

or

- is there some very sucessful cover up still on going?

If you're directly asking me, I don't know. I was not there. I was not driving that bin lorry nor do I work for the company and know how vigilant they are about doing what they are actually supposed to do. Somebody was supposed to close the bloody doors on the Zeebrugge ferry, they didn't. You can bet your arse now that they do all the security checks they are supposed to.

I thought Uncle Tony effectively shut down "David's" point :innocent:

He may well have done but I'm obviously not smart enough to work out what Tony is saying! e.g it is still unclear to me if the last CCTV camera to see Corrie (camera 09 above Greenwoods) remained
looking at the horseshoe for some amount of time after what we've seen.

That man in dark clothing Facebook post seems to suggest it did. Nicola has also now said she has asked Police if they will update in light of that post so I'm thinking there is at least some truth to it.

I think it's against the terms of this site to copy all those posts from his Facebook. You don't know him and you're going into posts from years ago which I think is unfair.

If you're directly asking me, I don't know. I was not there. I was not driving that bin lorry nor do I work for the company and know how vigilant they are about doing what they are actually supposed to do. Somebody was supposed to close the bloody doors on the Zeebrugge ferry, they didn't. You can bet your arse now that they do all the security checks they are supposed to.

No, not directed at you, just jumping off your post as I'm going backwards and forwards about Corrie being in a bin and wondering how it could have played out

He may well have done but I'm obviously not smart enough to work out what Tony is saying! e.g it is still unclear to me if the last CCTV camera to see Corrie (camera 09 above Greenwoods) remained
looking at the horseshoe for some amount of time after what we've seen.

That man in dark clothing Facebook post seems to suggest it did. Nicola has also now said she has asked Police if they will update in light of that post so I'm thinking there is at least some truth to it.

Have you seen his latest clarification
"there are over a dozen cameras covering the exits he could have used. Physical tests have been carried out to determine what is possible and not possible. As a result of those tests it has been assessed that he could not have left on foot without being picked up by one of the cameras.

Can we say it was forensically impossible - no. But he would have had to have replicated a travel pattern similar to Kennedy's magic bullet, with the added complexity of temporal alignment to have done it. Discounted."

I think Tony's pretty sure he didn't walk out of the horseshoe

Do we know what he'd drunk or how much? Do we know he kept his epic meal down? I don't know about anybody else but if I'm drunk (and I do like a drink) I feel worse with little sleep than I do with none especially if I've been drinking shots, Jagerbombs, to if I was just drinking beer.

Maybe he dropped his phone in the bin and went in to fish it out?

if he dropped his phone in the bin that meant he opened the lid - and why would he peer inside a large industrial bin?

plus, say he did fall in, he was big and tall aenough to stand up and get out again, or at least call for help when the lorry approached.

I don't have instagram and that's the first time I've seen these, if I knew nothing about the person who'd posted them I would think they were gay but maybe this is how all 20 something men post on their page.

What also strikes me from the photos is how strong Corrie must be, even a little drunk you'd think it would take more than one person to over power him without some kind of weapon or struggle

No, most straight 20 something young men don't post up photos like that. Please don't get me wrong, Corrie may well be straight, but he gives off big gay vibes on Instagram and unless he was naive (which I doubt) he must have known he'd attract gay admirers - which he did as they commented on how cute he was.

To add to Suzyjackson's post...

If Corrie got into one of the other bins and then couldn't get out....were those bins forensically checked? Wouldn't his scent have been in them or scent of body fluids, or worst case scenario the scent of death?

they were forensically checked and there was no trace of Corrie. So that can be ruled out.

No, most straight 20 something young men don't post up photos like that. Please don't get me wrong, Corrie may well be straight, but he gives off big gay vibes on Instagram and unless he was naive (which I doubt) he must have known he'd attract gay admirers - which he did as they commented on how cute he was.

I tend to agree. I have 3 sons and the youngest is gay, he has photo's like Corrie's on his Instagram as does his partner. They have just called round and I showed them the pics and and they said that Corrie does come across as gay or bi. I think he may have been struggling with his sexuality, but I don't think it has anything to do with him being missing.

Perfect example. Hope Shannon is doing ok. Be interesting to read on that in real time on here, are there threads?

I don't know if you remember but less than 2 weeks or so after Dmr Rigby's murder a military wife went missing. Not even in my circles. She'd just gone missing. I only heard as one of my best friend lived opposite her and she was telling me all about it. There was no hoo-hah about her disappearance or any connection made to the atrocity that happened in Woolwich just DAYS BEFORE. Turned out it was the lovely Krishnamaya Mabo who'd been murdered on a Sunday walk.

It would be good to good to hear that Shannon is well. I imagine that the community felt incredibly betrayed by Shannon's mothers actions too. It's not a well off area, but the efforts they went to to raise awareness was humbling.

I am not aware of the Krishnamaya Mabo case, which is suprising given as you say the timing and I keep up to date with current news.

First story up about her on Google doesn't mention the military link which I'm surprised about.

I tend to agree. I have 3 sons and the youngest is gay, he has photo's like Corrie's on his Instagram as does his partner. They have just called round and I showed them the pics and and they said that Corrie does come across as gay or bi. I think he may have been struggling with his sexuality, but I don't think it has anything to do with him being missing.

Well, I would imagine a gay guy would recognise immediately if another guy was gay by his photos. Yes, Corrie may be bi, or gay and struggling, but he certainly doesn't seem straight in his Instagram.

i agree that his sexuality has possibly nothing whatsoever to do with him diasappearing (if indeed he is gay/bi), , but as some young people struggle to come out to their families - even though sexuality is irrelevant these days - depending on the individuals character they could still find it hard to tell their family. In fact, many gay men deliberately choose to go into macho type careers in order to hide their true sexuality, because they have that old-fashioned embarrassment. And we don't know anything about Corrie's upbringing...

If he has disappeared of his own chooosing, even on an impulse, it could be that he was struggling with his sexuality and possibly had other things on his mind too, and wrongly felt his family would be better off if he just disappeared. Lots of young men have done that. He may have been depressed too (that's typical in many young men) and decided to just go.

He was active on social media, and could have easily met someone online who told him he'd collect him and start a new life together. Don't forget, he'd been upset earlier, thrown out the club, at a loss walking around, tired, cold..maybe everything got too much and he impulsively took someone up on their offer of starting a new life somewhere else.

Of course, this is speculation. It may not be the case at all. But they haven't found him in over 7 weeks, no body has been found in water or by dog walkers, and although they keep focusing on the CCTV images, not one single person has come forward to say they saw Corrie after 3:30am. By 4am shift workers are on their way to work: aviation staff, doctors, nurses, police, media, road cleaners, public transport, truck drivers, street cleaners, delivery vans, taxis, cleaners, early opening shop workers, security, a whole host of workers...and that's not forgetting early morning bar/club goers, barmen, restaurant staff, singers, dancers, DJ's etc....yet not ONE witness has seen Corrie. Forget the CCTV for a minute....why hasn't ANYONE seen Corrie walking along, or struggling with someone?

So if we assume that Corrie stupidly did get into the bin I have some questions

- did he go directly to the landfill site

- did Biffa lie about the weight

- did the Biffa equipment malfunction and they genuinely believe it to be 11kg

- has no one noticed anything add at the landfill

or

- is there some very sucessful cover up still on going?

- If he went in the bin lorry we know about then he would go to the recycling centre in Mildenhall, not landfill (a generic term used by the family, since corrected) If he was in a general waste bin that got picked up later by another bin lorry then I would worry it would go straight to a incinerator site. (I hope this possibility has been ruled out)

- Hard to answer that. The Police would have tested/checked the system I would have thought?

- I don't know if or how many people would be at the recycling centre at 04:30 in the morning? You would think if Corrie accidentally came to be in the back of the bin lorry unknown to the driver then when it was emptied back at base is when it would be discovered. No need to cover-up a accident.

- To some extent, yes. Because like I said above, a genuine accident would be discovered at the drop-off point at the latest.

suzyjackson said:
Have you seen his latest clarification
"there are over a dozen cameras covering the exits he could have used. Physical tests have been carried out to determine what is possible and not possible. As a result of those tests it has been assessed that he could not have left on foot without being picked up by one of the cameras.

Can we say it was forensically impossible - no. But he would have had to have replicated a travel pattern similar to Kennedy's magic bullet, with the added complexity of temporal alignment to have done it. Discounted."

I think Tony's pretty sure he didn't walk out of the horseshoe

No, I hadn't seen that.

All I can say is that if physical tests had to be done to prove he couldn't have walked to adjacent streets without being seen on other CCTV then I'm thinking the only camera that could see that horseshoe area directly was camera 09 but for some period of time it was turned away. During this period Corrie could have got into/placed into a car which bypassed camera 09 unseen and then got caught on other/private CCTV down Short Brackland?

If the above scenario happened then we need to know why there has been no appeal if they can't trace it? Could it be the Police haven't completely ruled out something with the bins/bin lorry
and until they do (Tachograph tests etc) they won't make a public appeal about any vehicles?

- If he went in the bin lorry we know about then he would go to the recycling centre in Mildenhall, not landfill (a generic term used by the family, since corrected) If he was in a general waste bin that got picked up later by another bin lorry then I would worry it would go straight to a incinerator site. (I hope this possibility has been ruled out)

- Hard to answer that. The Police would have tested/checked the system I would have thought?

- I don't know if or how many people would be at the recycling centre at 04:30 in the morning? You would think if Corrie accidentally came to be in the back of the bin lorry unknown to the driver then when it was emptied back at base is when it would be discovered. No need to cover-up a accident.

- To some extent, yes. Because like I said above, a genuine accident would be discovered at the drop-off point at the latest.

No, I hadn't seen that.

All I can say is that if physical tests had to be done to prove he couldn't have walked to adjacent streets without being seen on other CCTV then I'm thinking the only camera that could see that horseshoe area directly was camera 09 but for some period of time it was turned away. During this period Corrie could have got into/placed into a car which bypassed camera 09 unseen and then got caught on other/private CCTV down Short Brackland?

If the above scenario happened then we need to know why there has been no appeal if they can't trace it? Could it be the Police haven't completely ruled out something with the bins/bin lorry
and until they do (Tachograph tests etc) they won't make a public appeal about any vehicles?

Yes, it could well be that they want to completely eliminate the bin lorry before investigating the vehicles. Are we 100% sure now that Corrie couldn't have left BSE on foot?

Just been on Corries Instagram and he Is following a gay friend of mine and his gay friend. Off to ask my friend how he knows him...

Although I in no way feel that his sexuality is an issue here and it doesn't matter in the slightest, but may give us an insight!

Just been on Corries Instagram and he Is following a gay friend of mine and his gay friend. Off to ask my friend how he knows him...

Although I in no way feel that his sexuality is an issue here and it doesn't matter in the slightest, but may give us an insight!

I have to agree about Corrie being gay/bi.
Reading back on his Facebook posts for a while ago he talks about people questioning his sexuality. Also his Instagram, he tags himself into gay men only pages on his selfies of him with his top of flexing his muscles. Listening I don't want to make sweeping generalisations about gay males behaviours, but I do know from a lot of my own personal gay friends they did not come out as such until their mid 20s if at all. I had male friends at drama college that was plain as day to me were gay but said they weren't until they were blue in the face, but the ones I suspect all came out over the coming years.
I have a nagging feeling this could be a Grindr or tinder hook up gone wrong, and what we thought was a d list could have been to protect the military as maybe some one in his group was suspected of involvement.
If my friend or brother was to go missing I would not be shy with giving all information I could, including conversations on the phone before hand, what the final text was, what exactly happened in the club.
Maybe the last text to forties brother was to say he was hooking up with someone and that's why they are so adamant also that he must has left in a vehicle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member