Identified! NJ - Blairstown, Cedar Ridge Cemetery, 'Princess Doe', WhtFem 14-18, 36UFNJ, peacock skirt, Jul'82 - Dawn Olanick *charges*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if she's princess Doe, but in my opinion it's strange how they didn't report her missing as soon as they didn't see her for a while. I think something like this may have happened with princess Doe. Andria's match may be out there but they didn't know because she wasn't reported missing until 1989

Well, I've submitted her as well as one other possible match to NamUs, Karen Kamsch.

I liked Andria for Princess because of the Florida connection as well.

Do youth homes and group homes report children as missing from them? Maybe Princess is from a group home or shelter or something?

I had a dream about Princess Doe last night. In the dream she was identified as someone named Heather Groom. Woke up at that point.

A quick search for the name Heather Groom in Google and, Websleuths and Charley Project bring up no missing persons.

I did my own reconstruction of Princess Doe. Since I don't have any postmortem photos of her, I had to base it on the NCMEC CT-Scan recon.

ce106662-e808-4dc8-b302-716a3cd19842.jpg

Of course, this is just an approximation and when looking at possibles, you should compare her facial shape, and focus less on her overall look, and the shape of her eyes, nose, lips, etc.

That's amazing work. Thank you. Hoping too.

Was Barbara Glueckert looked into? She looks very similar to the NCMEC recon. Especially if the suspect left the area she disappeared from, he could have taken her body to Jersey and dumped it.
Though I do think that the brutal beating to the face implies that it was more personal than someone you met at a concert. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1704dfil.html

She looks a bit like princess Doe, but she's a bit too tall and at that age, she would've grown more in height and weight

Yeah i think i'm spending too much time on WS when i end up dreaming about Princess Doe being identified.

So far, 2 of my best guesses.
NamUs MP # 3127

NamUs MP # 7928

and maybe [h=1]NamUs MP # 1092[/h]

Just let me know how she got named as "Princess" Doe, if you find out

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
our Detective had a daugter 11 yrs old. He didn't want to just call her Doe, so he said "I am call her Princess Doe because she was once someones Princess"

our Detective had a daugter 11 yrs old. He didn't want to just call her Doe, so he said "I am call her Princess Doe because she was once someones Princess"
Beautiful

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

We all dressed like that in the 80's around here. She had a 14k cross on her. Someone loved her.

[h=1]S - M - Indian Cotton Gauze Skirt - Boho - Hippie - Gypsy Long Maxi Skirt - Olive Green Mustard Yellow Paisley Floral Block Print Skirt[/h]Ask a question$58.00
Only 1 available

[h=3]Overview[/h]
  • Vintage item from the 1980s
https://www.etsy.com/listing/469176604/s-m-indian-cotton-gauze-skirt-boho?ref=market

Has this girl been identified yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Not yet. But I won't stop till I figure it out! I am going to be 55 next month. If anyone knew her, we are getting old now!~!

New info: HER SKIRT WAS OFF OF HER, NO PANTIES WERE FOUND. OOPs cap locks. :(

Moving back on subject, there seems to be a new bit of information on the Princess' NAMUS page. Under "medical", the characteristic of "inverted nipples" is now listed. This was not there before. Interesting that this would be released 33 years later.
I just found that out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member