MO - Louis Gumpenerger, 33, disabled, murdered, OFallon, Aug 2016 *Guilty* and the murder of Betsy Faria

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/pamela-hupp-released-from-hospital-booked-into-jail-to-face/article_b86bbdf1-8c8f-54f6-8b1e-5389375ed8bc.html

picture of Pamela Hupp back from the hospital after trying to stab herself in police custody. mug shot with maxi pads on her neck. picture of her mom who she is also suspected of killing (STL County says they are not calling her a suspect, but public opinion is). And now she is in St. Charles MO jail awaiting charges.

Maxi Pads are the new turtleneck. Lol

If anyone is interested in an update, Dateline NBC is airing something on this case on Friday. I'll try to link it to their FB page. If it doesn't work, it airs Friday at 9/8C on NBC.

ETA: Can't get the link to work, sorry!

Watching the Dateline case now. What a master manipulator she is. While being interviewed about the life insurance money she inherits from the first murder, she mentions what she would get when her Mom dies. Her Mom dies in a balcony fall four months later, with large amounts of Ambien in her system. Wow...

And now to pick up a random person in order to take them home and kill them, she poses as a Dateline producer? Never heard of anything like this!

It is beyond me why Betsy's children and her family STILL believe that Russ was guilty. Such a shame to have the truth right in your face and not be able to handle it. :tantrum:

What?? How could they possibly believe he killed her? That's just crazy.

Hopefully, Betsy's kids will realize their dad DID NOT hurt their mother. With all the shock, disbelief and sadness her death created, then their dad being arrested, they had to have somebody to blame. And since he was the county's scapegoat, the family blamed him too.
I read Pam is married. Where was her husband thru all of this? Did she keep him in the dark about all this? Was he ever suspicious of her mothers death, or Betsy's death? I don't think we have even heard his name during all this! Or has Pam been an old battleaxe their entire marriage to the point of him being browbeaten for so long he can't form an opinion without her approval?
I think if I were in his shoes, I would file for divorce, and refuse to be responsible for anything concerning her! He stands to lose everything if he doesn't. If she is involved in any civil suits, he could be held responsible for payments to others if she lost the case.

Hopefully, Betsy's kids will realize their dad DID NOT hurt their mother. With all the shock, disbelief and sadness her death created, then their dad being arrested, they had to have somebody to blame. And since he was the county's scapegoat, the family blamed him too.
I read Pam is married. Where was her husband thru all of this? Did she keep him in the dark about all this? Was he ever suspicious of her mothers death, or Betsy's death? I don't think we have even heard his name during all this! Or has Pam been an old battleaxe their entire marriage to the point of him being browbeaten for so long he can't form an opinion without her approval?

I think if I were in his shoes, I would file for divorce, and refuse to be responsible for anything concerning her! He stands to lose everything if he doesn't. If she is involved in any civil suits, he could be held responsible for payments to others if she lost the case.

I've been following this case since Betsy's murder and Pam Hupp was always at the center of that case. Follow the money. The lack of investigation into her mother's death just months after Russ Faria was convicted in his wife's death. If you look at the death scene photo's in the mother's death you can see it's no accident, but it was never properly investigated. Pam Hupp was the last person to see her mother alive. Glad Dateline finally put it on the record for the world to see....

As far as Louis Gumpenburger, poor chap was in the wrong place at the wrong time when Pam Hupp drove up to his apartment complex. The story is absolutely crazy and if it didn't happen the way it did and finally got her locked up, who would believe it? She literally murdered that man in cold blood. I can't even begin to understand how her mind works to think she could actually get away with this. But then maybe because she appears to have gotten away with 2 other's murder's she thought this would be easy.

So much evidence against her now for this murder that she will hopefully never see the light of day. Her husband's name is Mark Hupp. It would be hard to believe he didn't know all the stuff she was up to.....

Great article. Really explains a lot. Hearing what she and her husband were caught doing, I'm thinking hen-pecked, browbeaten dummy. News reports may paint a different picture, tho.

Great article. Really explains a lot. Hearing what she and her husband were caught doing, I'm thinking hen-pecked, browbeaten dummy. News reports may paint a different picture, tho.

The Dateline episodes and the news articles are really doing a good job of covering this nightmare. What's new in the article for me is the money. What are the chances that a "victim" and a burglar would have money in sequenced order. PH is a conniver no doubt but this time they have proof that she shot and killed a truly innocent man. That will keep her locked up for good. Maybe I'm projecting here but I have a feeling she's going to get offered a plea deal that will include admissions of Betsy's murder and her own mother's death. Like roll them all in to one with life in prison.

There's at least one or two more Dateline episodes to be made out of this tragedy.

Unbelievable that someone would try to frame someone else 2 times (as it appears ) for murder.

I watched Dateline the other night and couldn't believe the updates. Pam Hupp is such an evil witch! Poor Betsy must have been absolutely terrified and bewildered during her last moments on this earth. And my heart goes out to Louis and Pam's mother too....Lord only knows what they went through at this awful woman's hands. I hope they are all resting in peace now.

Yeah, she should be convicted with all this mounting evidence. It's hard to believe there are many, many people who seem to have no feelings, or emotion for others. And it's even harder to believe how many women fall into that category.

I've been seeing all the updates on this case. It boggles the MIND!

I do hope that Betsy's family is able to see through this evil Pam woman and realize that Russ was set up..TWICE.

What frustrates me so much is how LE and the D.A.'s office was like Pam's advocates in the first two trials against Russ. I mean, WHO would ignore that much evidence against a potential suspect? It was so obvious how they not only ignored the facts, but turned around and hid from them. It's rare to see that kind of thing. I hope there is a full investigation.

It was nice to see a Defense attorney work for a truly innocent man. He reminded me of why we need them, even though most of the time we can't stand them when they're defending people like jodi aria, casy anthoney, and the other monsters we've followed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back