Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is:

attachment.php

-Nin

Thank you Nin!

I just watched "Investigative Reports" with Bill Kurtis, on the JBR case called "Anatomy of an Investigation" which was originally broadcast in August 2000. I always thought that the basement window was the only point of possible entry and exit of a possible intruder, but John Ramsey says the following: “I remember telling Linda Arndt that I believed all the doors were locked. I didn’t understand how someone could have gotten in. Of course, I learned later one of the doors was found wide open.”

Sorry if this has already been addressed, as I am still trying to read as much as possible about this case. Anyone know which door was "found wide open?"

I just watched "Investigative Reports" with Bill Kurtis, on the JBR case called "Anatomy of an Investigation" which was originally broadcast in August 2000. I always thought that the basement window was the only point of possible entry and exit of a possible intruder, but John Ramsey says the following: “I remember telling Linda Arndt that I believed all the doors were locked. I didn’t understand how someone could have gotten in. Of course, I learned later one of the doors was found wide open.”

Sorry if this has already been addressed, as I am still trying to read as much as possible about this case. Anyone know which door was "found wide open?"

Hi fullmoon. I don't know about "wide open" but the door to the butler's pantry was found ajar. It was later determined that a police officer had left it open.

Thanks for posting Nin.

Can I ask where it is stated these pages are Grand Jury true bills? It looks like some kind of police/investigative report.
Non NiN, but I was curious, so I fast forwarded my recording of the Dateline show and found it. The way they worded it is a little ambiguous, imo. But it seems these might be police documents.
The GJ started hearing evidence in the fall of 1998. The heard testimony from BPD and from LS. [This is where the images come onto the screen] BR also testified. According to police documents, he listened to the 911 call and although he would not admit that he was in the kitchen when his mother made the 911 call, he told the jurors that it sounded like his voice on the tape. The 13 months later the GJ reached a decision.

The entire show is here:
Dateline NBC "Who Killed JonBenet?"
To get to the exact spot, I typed "he listened to the 911 call" into the search box.
For those of you who have it on DVR, it's about 1hr and 36mins in.

HTH.

Non NiN, but I was curious, so I fast forwarded my recording of the Dateline show and found it. The way they worded it is a little ambiguous, imo. But it seems these might be police documents.

The entire show is here:
Dateline NBC "Who Killed JonBenet?"
To get to the exact spot, I typed "he listened to the 911 call" into the search box.
For those of you who have it on DVR, it's about 1hr and 36mins in.

HTH.

Thank you.

Yes, it doesn't say these were true bills or the wording of true bills.

So I stick with my assertion that there is no evidence that the Grand Jury made any mention of sexual assault in their true bills, which are a record of their decision. We've seen the true bills.

I'm with Tortoise and Kanzz.....those aren't the GJ true bills until 100% proof is shown.

The GJ info we've seen does not mention sexual assault. It mentions child abuse. CBS also pushed the 'no sexual assault' issue as well which is wrong IMO.

Thanks for posting Nin.

Can I ask where it is stated these pages are Grand Jury true bills? It looks like some kind of police/investigative report.

I believe those are from the police presentation to the DA in June 1998.

From Judge Lowenbach’s written order after review of material within the pages of the GJ documents:

The court has now reviewed the documents submitted under seal. The documents consist of 18
pages, 9 each relating to John and Patricia Ramsey. It appears that the District Attorney,
presumably acting at the direction of the Grand Jury, prepared a series of possible charges regarding
John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey based on the fact that the child had died and that there was
evidence that a sexual assault of the child had occurred.

From Judge Lowenbach’s written order after review of material within the pages of the GJ documents:

The court has now reviewed the documents submitted under seal. The documents consist of 18
pages, 9 each relating to John and Patricia Ramsey. It appears that the District Attorney,
presumably acting at the direction of the Grand Jury, prepared a series of possible charges regarding
John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey based on the fact that the child had died and that there was
evidence that a sexual assault of the child had occurred.

Great, now we're getting closer to it.

The DA "prepared a series of possible charges"

The true bills signed cited child abuse resulting in death.

The sexual assault did not pose a threat to life, or result in death. Unless there is evidence that the sexual assault resulted in the head injury and strangulation, which I don't think there is.

The order of Judge Lowenbach could mean that other charges regarding parental knowledge of (or even participation in) sexual assault were prepared, but there is no indication here that they were signed as a true bill, and it can't be stated as such, from this information.

Anyone else noticed the bike in this photo, behind the armchair?

article-0-05C1C9120000044D-396_468x319.jpg

I've blown up the other photo of the one with JonBenet and the two bikes, (although the copy I've seen is a bit out of focus so it's hard to tell) but this one looks like it might have a different handlebar to that one,

attachment.php

I've blown up the other photo of the one with JonBenet and the two bikes, (although the copy I've seen is a bit out of focus so it's hard to tell) but this one looks like it might have a different handlebar to that one,

attachment.php

Tortoise,
The bike in JonBenet's last ever photo looks the same as the one in the living room photo. The handlebars appear in the same configuration.

Those pajamas JonBenet is wearing in the living room photo look completely white to me?

Tortoise,
The bike in JonBenet's last ever photo looks the same as the one in the living room photo. The handlebars appear in the same configuration.

Those pajamas JonBenet is wearing in the living room photo look completely white to me?

The bike behind the armchair looks to have a shorter and straighter handlebar.

They are the same pyjamas and that one picture is probably over exposed. There is another one of her sitting on the floor with Burke and you can see they are pink.

Pink
outfit, compare the white of the gift wrap next to her plus in addition, the lapel is clearly white:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• Ramsey JBR christmas.jpg
    Ramsey JBR christmas.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 550

Pink
outfit, compare the white of the gift wrap next to her plus in addition, the lapel is clearly white:

attachment.php

-Nin

No it's not,
Yes, that looks unmistakeably pink, no doubt about. It's down to the photos, I have one of the above with Burke to the left and JonBenet's pajamas look White all day long.

The photos I have seen must have been old tired, low quality photos, thanks for posting an obvious Pink photo.

attachment.php

It's the same bike Tortoise. Look at the bike seat....identical.

Thanks for posting them for closer comparison though. The moving of the bike shows that the pic of JOnbenet and Patsy was taken after the unwrapping of gifts was already over. Or maybe they jusy wanted them out of the way.

It's the same bike Tortoise. Look at the bike seat....identical.

Thanks for posting them for closer comparison though. The moving of the bike shows that the pic of JOnbenet and Patsy was taken after the unwrapping of gifts was already over. Or maybe they jusy wanted them out of the way.

How are you seeing the bike seat? It's behind the armchair. I think you might be looking at the top of the armchair that curves around on each side of their shoulders.

Look at the handlebars of both bikes. I think they are different.

I often have a question regarding this case but never know where to post it. There are hundreds of threads and I can't look through all of them to find an appropriate one.

Maybe a sticky thread dedicate to 'quick questions' would be appropriate?

My current quick question is regarding Michael Helgoth. I am being challenged on another forum by somebody who is stating that all the evidence points to him being the killer.

Can somebody please give me some information on this man. There's very little on the internet about him.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members