Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

Originally Posted by shebbear

(From thread #1)
I have a hard time believing that DH didn't abduct and kill other boys after 1989. He's been loose all these years.​

I think the same thing. He doesn't care that many families are still in agony not knowing what happened to their little boys. There is probably quite a large number of his victims buried all over, we will never know how many . He is evil, pure evil.

I hope his fellow inmates treat him the way he treated his little boy victims. May he rot in hell.

There is probably quite a large number of his victims buried all over, we will never know how many.

I'm not so sure. Personally, I think he attempted to abduct and or/molest other kids over the next 26 or 27 years, but either was too spooked or threatened by someone or didn't want to come nearly as close as to what happened with Jacob to follow through with it again. We have the police report of him in a tan car following a paperboy, and when the officer was behind him and got his license plate he drove out of town. There's Jered's relaying of information that he called the police about a supposed suspicious man jumping a fence at a school. And there's numerous residence and vehicle changes over the next 20 years. All of that leads me to believe that he at least couldn't control himself, but was too freaked out to do it again. As far as all of the residence changes - that makes me think he came extremely close to doing it again but was threatened by the kid's parent to get the hell out of town before something bad happens to him. I'm extremely grateful that both Jacob and Jered got some semblance of justice but it bothers me he won't say anything else about any other assault due to the plea deal.

It does not appear he traveled out of state. There do not appear to be nay missing boys in his area, are there?

It does not appear he traveled out of state. There do not appear to be nay missing boys in his area, are there?

The two that come to mind are Josh Guimond and Victor Theel but Heinrich seemed to be stalking 10-12 year olds whereas Josh was 20 when he went missing and Victor went missing back in the '40s. I've been meaning to cross reference case files on Charley Project to see if there's any more but I don't have the patience to do so. I believe someone on Reddit made a quick search and was only able to find a handful of additional cases, but those predated Heinrich's activity.

Very good story from Fox 9 about the connection between Duane Hart and Danny Heinrich:

http://www.fox9.com/news/investigators/217325178-story

I was especially intrigued by the nugget of information at the end of the story when they said that the Stearns County Sheriff's Dept. soon plans on releasing the complete Wetterling case file. I am very anxious to read that.

The two that come to mind are Josh Guimond and Victor Theel but Heinrich seemed to be stalking 10-12 year olds whereas Josh was 20 when he went missing and Victor went missing back in the '40s. I've been meaning to cross reference case files on Charley Project to see if there's any more but I don't have the patience to do so. I believe someone on Reddit made a quick search and was only able to find a handful of additional cases, but those predated Heinrich's activity.
Josh Guimond I cannot comment....but Victor Theel....it may be nothing more than a clue....but REALLY a clue as to an address or a location of the Perp. Mossad stated as such. Compare Victor Theel's location with Heinrich's apartment location.

Very good story from Fox 9 about the connection between Duane Hart and Danny Heinrich:

http://www.fox9.com/news/investigators/217325178-story

I was especially intrigued by the nugget of information at the end of the story when they said that the Stearns County Sheriff's Dept. soon plans on releasing the complete Wetterling case file. I am very anxious to read that.
It doesn't take much of a stretch of imagination to connect these 2 PERVERTS. Disgusting at the least.

Josh Guimond I cannot comment....but Victor Theel....it may be nothing more than a clue....but REALLY a clue as to an address or a location of the Perp. Mossad stated as such. Compare Victor Theel's location with Heinrich's apartment location.

Were Hart or Heinrich even born when Theel went missing?

Stearns County is preparing ALL the documents from the Wetterling files to be released. It will take awhile, because they are reading through everything twice to make sure all SS# and any health related topics are redacted. Bruce Bechtold commented that some people may be embarrassed, because they had sent in tips on their neighbors. And they are only redacting personal info, not anything embarrassing.

They also mention they will have for public viewing Heinrich's tires (so those never were returned to him!) and the gun that killed Jacob. :( The docs will be available online.

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...res-wetterling-files-public-release/94030324/

Wow. So people's names will be there as well as what was said about them? That is rather shocking.

Stearns County is preparing ALL the documents from the Wetterling files to be released. It will take awhile, because they are reading through everything twice to make sure all SS# and any health related topics are redacted. Bruce Bechtold commented that some people may be embarrassed, because they had sent in tips on their neighbors. And they are only redacting personal info, not anything embarrassing.

They also mention they will have for public viewing Heinrich's tires (so those never were returned to him!) and the gun that killed Jacob. :( The docs will be available online.

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...res-wetterling-files-public-release/94030324/

Thanks for sharing this information. I'm such a nerd when it comes to this case, so I'll be immersed in the case files once they're made public.

Maybe they would have released the files anyway, but I have to think that outside criticism from people like Madeleine Baran and Robert M. Dudley has increased their desire to be "transparent".

Were Hart or Heinrich even born when Theel went missing?

You're right....Theel was abducted during WW2(1944) so no connection between his abduction and Hart/Heinrich. I think Theel was only a clue as to Heinrich's location in 1989....not a literal connection. Not that it matters now....but I found it interesting.

Thanks for sharing this information. I'm such a nerd when it comes to this case, so I'll be immersed in the case files once they're made public.

Maybe they would have released the files anyway, but I have to think that outside criticism from people like Madeleine Baran and Robert M. Dudley has increased their desire to be "transparent".

Do you think they will put actual people's names and what was said about them?

Do you think they will put actual people's names and what was said about them?

I'll be interested in learning if the things that we've heard about Hollinger are true, that he was questioned, etc.

I see Heinrich is being sentenced tomorrow and that Jacob's family will be allowed to address him. Does anyone know if this will be available online or anything like that?

Technically, Danny Heinrich was in federal court Monday to be sentenced for possessing child *advertiser censored*.

But Heinrich's 20-year sentence, which is the beginning of what could be the rest of his life removed from society, was all about what he did to Jacob Wetterling.

Judge John Tunheim, calling it “one of the truly most horrible crimes I have ever seen,” sentenced Heinrich to the maximum allowed for the count to which Heinrich pleaded guilty. It was a sentence enhanced because Heinrich kidnapped and murdered Jacob in October 1989, 10 months after he kidnapped and sexually assaulted Jared Scheierl.

Read more at ... http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...20-years-*advertiser censored*-case/94223558/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back