Identified! Italy - Rome, Homeless Woman, Nov'16 - Embla Jauhojärvi

Madeleine McCann's family do not believe it is her:

Internet sleuths made the extraordinary claims she could be Maddie or missing American Amanda Adlai after she was photographed living rough on the streets of the Italian capital.

But a campaign group supported by Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry has since alerted Met Police to the claims.

Today the group said: “Thank you all for contacting us regarding this child. We have passed on to Operation Grange. They do not believe this is Madeleine".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22309...ets-rome-madeleine-mccann-cop-say-not-maddie/

Internet sleuths made the extraordinary claims she could be Maddie or missing American Amanda Adlai after she was photographed living rough on the streets of the Italian capital.

But a campaign group supported by Maddie’s parents Kate and Gerry has since alerted Met Police to the claims.

Today the group said: “Thank you all for contacting us regarding this child. We have passed on to Operation Grange. They do not believe this is Madeleine".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22309...ets-rome-madeleine-mccann-cop-say-not-maddie/

I see the resemblance in the eyes & ears to Amanda, but feel like the lips & nose are too different to be her.
The unidentified girl has a pronounced Cupid's bow & her nose doesn't pinch in at the sides like Amanda's.
I also don't think it's Leela from WA in Australia either.
There was another missing girl that looked much more like this young girl on the original Facebook thread but it's buried deep in the comments somewhere now.
I'll see if I can find it.

I see the resemblance in the eyes & ears to Amanda, but feel like the lips & nose are too different to be her.
The unidentified girl has a pronounced Cupid's bow & her nose doesn't pinch in at the sides like Amanda's.
I also don't think it's Leela from WA in Australia either.
There was another missing girl that looked much more like this young girl on the original Facebook thread but it's buried deep in the comments somewhere now.
I'll see if I can find it.

I don't either. The marking in her eye is all wrong.

I don't either. The marking in her eye is all wrong.

IMG_20161122_184104.JPG

The English-speaking homeless woman found on the streets of Rome is a 21-year-old Swedish woman with Asperger's Syndrome who has been missing for six months, MailOnline can reveal...

In an exclusive interview, relieved Mr Jauhojärvi told MailOnline: 'She has been missing for six months since May. I knew she was going to Italy and to study Italian as a language.'

'I've tried for six months to get help from police in Sweden, but they have been no help...

Mr Jauhojärvi said he had tried to engage Swedish police in his bid to track down his daughter but was told they would not take the matter further because she is an adult...

A concerned passer-by reportedly took photos of her and uploaded the pictures onto the internet in the hope that someone would recognise her.

Poor girl, my heart goes out to her. It looks like she has had some kind of breakdown and ended up on the streets, and no one has helped her. The pictures of her are heartbreaking, she looks so terrified and sad. Thank goodness her father has found out where she is, thanks to the sleuth who uploaded photos of her!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-Madeleine-McCann.html?ICO=most_read_module

I've alerted on Amanda's thread to ask a mod to reopen it.
That particular thread you alerted is in a non-discussion thread. You can copy the data to a new thread in Missing Persons Discussion.

Hope that helps. ;)

That particular thread you alerted is in a non-discussion thread. You can copy the data to a new thread in Missing Persons Discussion.

Hope that helps. ;)

It's ok, Bessie, seems it's not Amanda anyway. Hope things are as ok as can be with you.

He said: “She had been missing for six months at least now. I knew she went to Italy to study the Italian language several months ago.

“She stopped contacting everyone, any family, she just wanted to break away and start her own life because she has Asperger’s as well.

“I have contacted the Swedish police and they have contacted Interpol and they have contacted the Swedish embassy in Rome so I can get her home – and I hope she’ll want to go home.

“She’s looking like a bag lady, homeless, and she doesn’t have any belongings, no clothes, any cellphone.

“She could have been in some kind of shock, I don’t know what she’s done there or what has happened to her. I don’t want to think about this.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22398...h-streets-of-italian-capital-swedish-student/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back