Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is awesome, and the best chance of getting an answer.
He is skilled, and knows exactly what he is doing.
<modsnip>

I agree it could bring an answer. It will definitely get publicity and get the story out there even more. It is just so surreal and I've never seen anything like this before. I do support her family doing anything they think will bring her back. I hope the criticism they will face is not too much.

Possibly because the family is desperate, and he was brought in the same way families will bring in psychics to help them locate loved ones. Someone with a persuasive personality could convince them to buy what he's selling. (Not literally - I don't think he's charging them.)

I for one, am praying that this guy's skill bring's this gal home. It's a long, long shot, but I don't see anything else material happening at the moment.
My thoughts and prayers are with him, and I pray God guide's his steps. Bring Sherri home!

Set 'em up, barkeep.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; deceased
.3. Abducted by person unknown to her; alive
.4. Abducted by person unknown to her; deceased
.5. Murdered by person known to her; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver hid body
.7. Suicide
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space beings
14. Crafty clowns
15. None of the above; explain below

Select one or more, mix or match, solve this possible crime!

My money's still on #1 or #10. Either way. Sherri is alive.

I believe she is with someone (from out of state) from her past that she knows personally.

I think her husband (and likely other family members) know of this person and are also aware it is him/her that she is with.

It does seem odd that they seem to be drawing the conclusion she has been abducted and still alive. But, maybe just being hopeful and optimistic.

I have a question if anyone can answer it: Did KP get home at his usual time, and then how did he find out the children were still at daycare. Did he call to check, or did the daycare call him? TIA

It does seem odd that they seem to be drawing the conclusion she has been abducted and still alive. But, maybe just being hopeful and optimistic.

I have a question if anyone can answer it: Did KP get home at his usual time, and then did find out the children were still at daycare. Did he call to check, or did the daycare call him? TIA

It seems like he works irregular hours, so there really isn't a usual time to get home. AFAIK he contacted daycare.

I have a question if anyone can answer it: Did KP get home at his usual time, and then how did he find out the children were still at daycare. Did he call to check, or did the daycare call him? TIA

I understood he got home at his usual time and house was quiet with nobody there then called daycare and found out kids were still there.

Been sitting around last few days with extended family playing board games etc..my husband grabs my phone last night to google a rule for Mexican train dominos (yes he has my password! Lol) and pulls up google and the last search showing was "women voluntarily running away from their family" he just looks at me and laughs...my family was horrified until I explained. Lmao
I said I really need to start cache clearing constantly to spare him

Tell me about it, my recent searches include, "sh female haircuts", "what to do if your spouse goes missing", " how long to wait until filing a police report for missing persons", ( I got to thinking because really what does one do in these moments, there's no guide or life class or mass education on such horrible topics) "black hat society", Sherri papini updates", missy bevers updates, swat gear police vest, etc etc etc
What would my coworkers think!??

My money's still on #1 or #10. Either way. Sherri is alive.

I believe she is with someone (from out of state) from her past that she knows personally.

I think her husband (and likely other family members) know of this person and are also aware it is him/her that she is with.

It is quite possible.
What happens if that is the case?
If somebody calls in to the ransom guy and gives him her location , and she does not want to return, does he still pay out the ransom?

I thought the phone was actually found off of Old Oregon Trail, some many yards away from the maiboxes on Sunrise at Old Oregon Trail.

I've been following this case closely from the beginning, and there has never been a media report that specified, unambiguously, the precise spot where the phone was found.

There was one shot showing some balloons tied to a fence across the road from the mailboxes, and saying they marked the spot. However, 'spot' in this context could conceivably refer to the entire intersection area.

One of the initial reports featured a close-up, lingering shot of the ground right where the guy wires are for the telephone pole on the corner. They never said why they were showing that spot.

It's kinda weird that none of the initial reports showed an evidence tag in the exact spot. You have to wonder if perhaps LE wanted to keep it secret. LE loves to keep that kind of thing secret, so that when somebody confesses, they can prove they were there. Investigative reasons as well, which I won't get into.

Have LE discussed this ransom money or reward money with the media? Do we know their thoughts? This seems just so abnormal. I hope Sherri is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Figuring out who she is might lead to where she is. If this is not a random stranger abduction, so looking at who her friends are, what her interests are and so on could very well be the key to finding her.

Why spanish? Are there a lot of Spanish people in redding who don't speak any English?

Good question. I assumed it was much higher than it is but what I've found online says it's less than 10%.

From wiki: Hispanic or Latino of any race were 7,787 persons (8.7%)

I don't know about seasonal workers but most of them would have moved on by November.

Have LE discussed this ransom money or reward money with the media? Do we know their thoughts? This seems just so abnormal. I hope Sherri is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sheriff seemed against the ransom. Said it would bring con artists out of the woodwork.

<modsnip>

I recommend Keith get back on TV and keep Sherri's name out there. The majority of people felt deep sympathy for him compared to what most people seem to be thinking about this ransom situation.

I recommend they hold more faith in FBI/Sheriff's office rather than do things to upset them.

I recommend they use the donations to hire professionals, like K9 SAR, search bodies of water, etc.

If they truly have NO clue what happened, I recommend they release a little more information in case it triggers someone's memory.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Figuring out who she is might lead to where she is. If this is not a random stranger abduction, so looking at who her friends are, what her interests are and so on could very well be the key to finding her.
I agree

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

SP's cell phone and earbuds were found on the ground by a crossroads with a distinct landmark (the mailboxes).

If she wanted to run away - and like all other possibilities I have not ruled this out - could she have arranged for someone to meet here there, get into the car, then toss out the cell phone with earbuds out the car window before taking off?

I just think this is a little strange she disappeared at a crossroads is all.

Which, is why if she went missing, it had to be someone from the SAME area. Who else is going to stumble on to her in a more rural setting??Someone there or on a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member