Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bring up a good point. I'm ecstatic she has been found. It just sounds a little hinky to me.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I am a skeptic, as I think most are here on WS, so when something like this happens I think it's only fair (and totally reasonable and SMART) to question it.

Well I've been sleuting a long time. Am I crazy if I believe this story? I get it doesn't fit and the timing is obvious but we don't know all the details. So many of you want this family to be perpetrators and yet when she was found alive, so many of you were surprised.

This kind of sounds like the case with the woman who was kidnapped and LE did not believe her or her boyfriend. That was a strange case. I'm wondering if this is something similar.

YES!I
was thinking just the same thing!!
And that was another kidnapping for the record books *and in California, **and another attractive young blonde woman.

LE came RIGHT OUT and called it a Hoax right after she was found alive, 5 days after being reported kidnapping.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Vallejo-police-to-release-more-information-in-6155063.php

Later, they found evidence that she was actually kidnapped, her kidnapper is in jail and they're both (the kidnapping victim, and her boyfriend) suing the Vallejo PD. Oddest kidnapping story evah! I could never have guessed the ending...

something was always fishy with that story...

She didnt tell LE she left on her own. She told LE she was held in a dark SUV by two armed Hispanic females for 3 weeks.

She either left on her own and lied to police about what happened - a crime she committed or she told the truth and a crime was committed against her. Either way someone has committed a crime.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Could you tell me at what minute in the presser it's stated that Sherri said she was held by two women in a car for three weeks? I missed that.

If there are doubts around Sherri's statement why did the police choose to release it to the press? They could have waited until they collect all the details, composite sketches-etc.

Well I've been sleuting a long time. Am I crazy if I believe this story? I get it doesn't fit and the timing is obvious but we don't know all the details. So many of you want this family to be perpetrators and yet when she was found alive, so many of you were surprised.

I was surprised that she was alive because she was abducted. I thought she would have been murdered by whoever abducted her.

IMOO.

We keep on seeing these tragic events happen while women are jogging alone, yet women keep doing it. I mean join a fricking planet fitness, its 10 bucks a month. Or go with a friend or another person, not saying it can't happen but most abductors look for people who are alone as its easier plus no witness.

The poem cannot be posted or linked since it was not on MSM. KP did not recite the poem; a friend did. KP only wrote it. The friend was the one speaking on the family's behalf at the balloon release. The balloon release took place about 3 hours after SP was located.

So this makes more sense--if i were him i wouldn't necessarily have time to tell my friend not to read a poem a few hours after she'd been located. Maybe KP had to see her to believe it and didn't take any action to announce to friends she was found before LE did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think the family has anything to do with this, other than knowing she left the area and wanting her home. Likely for her own good. I'm not surprised she's alive. I've been expecting it. Yesterday or the day before. Not for nefarious purposes, but due simply to human nature.

This kind of sounds like the case with the woman who was kidnapped and LE did not believe her or her boyfriend. That was a strange case. I'm wondering if this is something similar.

How so? In that case, LE didn't believe her story. And she was only held for two days. In fact, maybe it's because of that case that LE is responding in the manner they are.

OT...just thinking of a favorite George Costanza-ism..."it's not a lie, if you believe it."

If there are doubts around Sherri's statement why did the police choose to release it to the press? They could have waited until they collect all the details, composite sketches-etc.

Maybe LE chose to release it to the press to stop any further public donations to the page? They will sort out the details later, which could take weeks.

:grouphug: I'm sorry you lost a family member to murder. The brother in law was fortunate to have you set up a fund for him. No one is ever prepared for such tragedies. I completely agree with your post too.

Not to take away from Sherri and her family but in my case, folks were incredibly generous and him and the kids were able to move to town, buy a house and get the kids in the same school district as his parents. It was truly a blessing for all of them. I know people use these accounts for all kinds of less-than-honest or legit reasons, but I think most folks actually do use them for genuine needs.

Sorry, I should have said the Campaign has not reached it's monetary goal.

I understood it to mean monetary, so maybe I misunderstood anyway?

What I mean by my response is, the goal is to get Sherri back and she is back, so since she is back, there isn't any reason to reach any more monetary goals, so I don't understand why that site is still up.

IMOO.

You're right. LE also did not confirm whether this was a stranger abduction. The family has been saying that someone she knew took her. What did they know back then that the public didn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members