Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at the bottom of page 1, "pink Running outfit". That takes me back to this post;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-2-November-2016-10&p=12962729#post12962729

Where I posted a pic of an evidence item. Still looks to me like the inside of one side of a pink running top!

Skibby??? Unknown map thingy? :loveyou:

This blog went around and around on that a long time ago. I think it is something like this, only maybe the short version which I can't find. Same colors, strap. She sold this brand on her page for second-hand clothes, so she does wear this. Not sure if it matters, though...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEBE-SPORT-...2c38ea&pid=100011&rk=2&rkt=12&sd=291846062899

One thing I've found interesting in this case, is the fact that Gamble took his client's ransom deal off the table around 5:00AM Wednesday morning, and SP was released around 5:00AM Thursday morning.

I suspect that they didn't want to take the ransom for fear they will still be arrested. However, when the reward changed to rewarding whoever has information to Sherri's whereabouts, they released her out of paranoia and distrust of their outer circle. 100K is a handsome reward and I wonder if they knew it was a matter of time before someone who knew them would say something. 100k could of been a way out of a gang for somebody and a new way of life.

Also, I think they waited until the next early morning because when the deal expired at 5a.m., CG then posted another video talking about how the deal has changed. By that time, the sun was up. I think they waited until 4:30a.m. because dropping her off in daylight would of been too risky.

lol! Looks like a paper sack to me, but looking closer it must be heavier than a paper sack as it is lower than the evidence ribbon, so I will go with you and say it is the inside of a running top. Awesome catch BTW!

Oh I misunderstood. You thought the pink outline around the black part was an evidence ribbon?
Nope the yellow marker with 3 is the evidence marker. The black and pink part is the item marked as "3", IMO

There is no reason to have a ribbon on the ground as well as a marker. Ribbons are used on perimeter as markers to signal areas of interest or caution. Never seen a pink one, LOL

Thanks IdeMae! I'd asked about how it worked a while back and didn't get an answer. I tried to understand it through their site, but couldn't ever find that specific information.

Cardinal47, on the donation page it said to please note that Keith's sister is withdrawing the funds from the campaign. So I guess they went to her. It stated in bold at the top of the page that all funds will be used for search efforts to bring Sherri home safely. Linking of isn't permitted here, but the page is still there.
Now that I think about it, finds are withdrawn automatically on regular banking days and direct deposited, there is no saving it up, it basically goes right to the bank with a short delay

❤

What lousy reporting. The article headline "Police believe abductors left Calif. mom Sherri Papini for dead" is not supported in the story. For dead is not something that LE has said. Nor did thier story reflect that.
I agree! She was not "left for dead". IMO

They probably weren't speaking so each of them filed in their state of residence. My ex and I did that also. He filed in Arizona and I filed in California. We then decided to go with Arizona as it was faster than California which has a six month minimum waiting period between filing and formal judgment of dissolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does SLG/DAD stand for?

I have no idea how divorces work...maybe one of the lawyers could shed light. It does seem that by that point they were living in different states.

They probably weren't speaking so each of them filed in their state of residence. My ex and I did that also. He filed in Arizona and I filed in California. We then decided to go with Arizona as it was faster than California which has a six month minimum waiting period between filing and formal judgment of dissolution.

Hmm, it's a little more confusing than that, though...

Hawaii divorce: DAD vs. SLG - Initiation Date: 12/19/2006 - Disposition: OTH - Disposition Date: 2/4/2008

Shasta County divorce: SLG vs. DAD - Filing date was 8/15/2007 and Final Judgement: 9/17/2008

The only thing I can figure is, maybe the first divorce didn't go through, or they reconciled briefly?

One thing I've found interesting in this case, is the fact that Gamble took his client's ransom deal off the table around 5:00AM Wednesday morning, and SP was released around 5:00AM Thursday morning.

And her husband told their children mommy would be home for thanksgiving.
And she was!
Seems to me there was a lot more going on behind the scene.

I have no idea how divorces work...maybe one of the lawyers could shed light. It does seem that by that point they were living in different states.

It looks like from the Hawaii filings that a discontinuance (dismissal) was issued which here in NY means the parties cancelled divorce proceedings to possibly reconcile. Maybe that's why there were records in Shasta county Bc they cancelled the divorce and then started and finalized after moving to CA (all speculation here)

On November 2nd, SP text her husband and asked if he was coming home for lunch. She began to wrap a present, but then stopped for an unknown reason and left it half wrapped with the label already written out to her husband. She didn't wait to hear back from her husband and left the present out while she went for a jog while her kids were in daycare.

Whilst on the jog, she was abducted by two Hispanic women who were most probably wearing masks of some sort, who discarded her phone and earbuds, either purposefully or in a struggle where they weren't concerned about leaving potential evidence behind. Although she didn't see the pair to give a clear description, she was aware they were armed.

Whilst she was away from her family, a reverse ransom was set up; a reward not for someone with information, but a direct appeal to exchange SP for a monetary amount, or "more money than you can spend" - $100,000. There was a deadline put on the reverse ransom and when the deadline passed, it turned into reward money. They did not take the reverse ransom and did not make contact with LE either.

She was kept for 3 weeks in an unknown location without having seen the two women to give a description and was then released by jumping out of a slowed down car whilst her hands were tied with hose clamps, presumably tied in front of her in order for her to be able to open the door, as only one woman was in the car with her and was driving. She also had something fabric, like a shirt, in her hands, it's unknown if this was given to her or found on the side of the road, that was used to flag down passing motorists.

When KP was told his wife had been found and was with CHP, he beat the sheriffs to their location and then kept the information of her being found to himself for a few hours whilst close friends and possible other family members read a poem written by KP that they had been given access to in his absence, despite not having spoken to him and assuming the emotion had become too much for him to be there they then released balloons to symbolise the search for SP, before they found out immediately after that she had been located.

Did I get everything (that's allowed to be discussed)?
I have no idea what I think about this case (well, I do, but I'm open to other conclusions obviously!), but even those who think this was a straight forward abduction have to admit that there are some areas of weirdness, no?

Is there anyone who literally finds nothing to be odd about this at all and thinks that people are being crazy conspiracists to suggest all is not as it seems? Or is it simply a case of not wanting to believe there's something crazy going on?

Genuinely curious.

I will have to read into what the sheriff said... Why bother saying that you are looking into her online history and her past marriage and past incidences if you have already done so and there is nothing there? To me you would say definitively that they have no connection (if so.) So what I am hearing is that they may have a connection and they are building a case? But then... the case may NOT be against SP but against someone related to her online hist/past marriage/past incidences. I also wanted to say that I laughed very hard at the Godzilla post and the Fargo post! #moreconfusedthanever #tiredofchangingmymind #igobackandforth #shesinnocentuntil/unlesssheisnt #hopingforbest

It looks like from the Hawaii filings that a discontinuance (dismissal) was issued which here in NY means the parties cancelled divorce proceedings to possibly reconcile. Maybe that's why there were records in Shasta county Bc they cancelled the divorce and then started and finalized after moving to CA (all speculation here)

Yes, that's what I was wondering...in fact just added it to that post. Thanks for your thoughts!

If true, then the divorce wasn't actually finalized until Sep 2008.

@ snowboots (a page ago) good question - why "release" her, "bound". lots of evidence there. and why release her alive, close to or on an interstate, where the captor knew the likelihood of being found and describing her ordeal would be 100% probable.

@ Eileen, good point but IMO she was not reunited with her children on thanksgiving. from her sister's interview on Nov. 25th:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016...held-by-sherri-papinis-sister-sheila-koester/

Reporter: I know you mentioned she was back with Keith…has she been reunited with the kids yet?
Sheila: That’s not a question that I have an answer to at this time.

(snipped)

Reporter: When will she return home?
Sheila: I don’t know where they are at this time.

Reporter: And she hasn’t been reunited with her children yet?
Sheil: I know she’s been reunited with Keith.

Hmm, it's a little more confusing than that, though...

Hawaii divorce: DAD vs. SLG - Initiation Date: 12/19/2006 - Disposition: OTH - Disposition Date: 2/4/2008

Shasta County divorce: SLG vs. DAD - Filing date was 8/15/2007 and Final Judgement: 9/17/2008

The only thing I can figure is, maybe the first divorce didn't go through, or they reconciled briefly?

Reconciliation seems unlikely. 12/2006 was when Sherri stated on her wedding blog that her and Keith moved in together in Redding.

Amazing 'story' I love your choice of words. It sounds like a script. 😛

On November 2nd, SP text her husband and asked if he was coming home for lunch. She began to wrap a present, but then stopped for an unknown reason and left it half wrapped with the label already written out to her husband. She didn't wait to hear back from her husband and left the present out while she went for a jog while her kids were in daycare.

Whilst on the jog, she was abducted by two Hispanic women who were most probably wearing masks of some sort, who discarded her phone and earbuds, either purposefully or in a struggle where they weren't concerned about leaving potential evidence behind. Although she didn't see the pair to give a clear description, she was aware they were armed.

Whilst she was away from her family, a reverse ransom was set up; a reward not for someone with information, but a direct appeal to exchange SP for a monetary amount, or "more money than you can spend" - $100,000. There was a deadline put on the reverse ransom and when the deadline passed, it turned into reward money. They did not take the reverse ransom and did not make contact with LE either.

She was kept for 3 weeks in an unknown location without having seen the two women to give a description and was then released by jumping out of a slowed down car whilst her hands were tied with hose clamps, presumably tied in front of her in order for her to be able to open the door, as only one woman was in the car with her and was driving. She also had something fabric, like a shirt, in her hands, it's unknown if this was given to her or found on the side of the road, that was used to flag down passing motorists.

When KP was told his wife had been found and was with CHP, he beat the sheriffs to their location and then kept the information of her being found to himself for a few hours whilst close friends and possible other family members read a poem written by KP that they had been given access to in his absence, despite not having spoken to him and assuming the emotion had become too much for him to be there they then released balloons to symbolise the search for SP, before they found out immediately after that she had been located.

Did I get everything (that's allowed to be discussed)?
I have no idea what I think about this case (well, I do, but I'm open to other conclusions obviously!), but even those who think this was a straight forward abduction have to admit that there are some areas of weirdness, no?

Is there anyone who literally finds nothing to be odd about this at all and thinks that people are being crazy conspiracists to suggest all is not as it seems? Or is it simply a case of not wanting to believe there's something crazy going on?

Genuinely curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member