Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

So this was just announced... Still no word on if she's been located.

http://clarksvillenow.com/local/2-soldiers-charged-in-murder-of-101st-soldier-shadow-mcclaine/

attachment.php

I'm split on rejoicing that they are finally releasing this info and at the same time feeling overwhelming sadness for Shadow's family. I didn't have much hope she was alive but now that we know these men are charged with her kidnapping and murder that pretty much seals it that she is dead. I hope they have found her body and have plenty of evidence to make these charges stick. Prayers go out to her family that they will not have to wait long for closure and justice to be served.

I have never ever heard of them not saying a missing person was found. I'm just shocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ane now they've updated the article/changed the language:
"Authorities have not said whether McClaine’s body has been found."
I hope that she has ... :(.
Untitled.jpg

In a reply to a question on the Find SM FB page about an hour ago, Shadow's cousin said she has not been located yet. Question was asked by EH under a post by the page (or the said cousin, RMH, who has been doing a lot of the updating) about an hour ago:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?...9139810201&source=typeahead&feed_ufi=comments

Also, as recently as Oct. 31st., it was being reported that Shadow's dad and grandparents were still in TN looking for her:
http://wkrn.com/2016/10/31/family-continues-to-search-for-missing-fort-campbell-soldier-every-day/

hmmm, that's a big something to misquote or misprint. must be a reason they are not saying more.

I'm happy yet sad at the same time. I never had much hope that she was alive, but this pretty much confirms they believe she is not. Hopefully, her family will at least get justice. I hope the suspects will do the right thing and say where her body is so she can have a proper burial.

I'm so sad about this. I think we all read so much of what Shadow had to say on social media that she seemed more real and alive than many missing persons. I can't get over these two individuals (allegedly) feeling they had the right to take her life, to take her from her family. Poor London.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully one of these two will roll over on the other.

So, a theory on the 2 in custody: Maybe Shadow WAS about to be a whistle-blower on the guys who were involved with the thefts on base? :thinking:
I think it will come down to this. Plus the ex had a 2nd, very personal motive to get rid of Shadow.

I'm pretty sure they are responsible for cutting her break lines also. Poor Shadow.

The sad thing is that she said repeatedly that she thought her ex was trying to kill her, and no one took her seriously. And now it appears as though she was indeed, correct. This is one that could have been prevented - and that is the tragedy.

I think it will come down to this. Plus the ex had a 2nd, very personal motive to get rid of Shadow.

I'm pretty sure they are responsible for cutting her break lines also. Poor Shadow.

Where are you, Shadow? I hope you are brought home to your family soon.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Finally - media confirmation. I have the feeling one rolled over at last. Now hopefully Shadow's location will finally be revealed and she can be at peace at long last, as well some measure of closure for her family. It's just so tragic, so heartbreaking.......

I think if her location has been disclosed we'd already know, right? Or will the military police keep that quiet?

I think if her location has been disclosed we'd already know, right? Or will the military police keep that quiet?

It's not unheard of for them to keep details under wraps until they're ready for them to be released, but for the men to be charged, there has to be sufficient evidence to show she's no longer alive, such as a confession or proof of blood loss significant enough to cause loss of life.

Some thought Shadow McClaine was running away from her problems. But it now appears she was the victim of something sinister.
Shadow McClaine was a soldier. But her latest battles were all on the home front. She disappeared under mysterious circumstances after a bitter divorce, alleged infidelity, stalking and deadly threats.

Crime Watch Daily first brought Shadow's story to the national spotlight in October.

Now, a bombshell development in the case.

The missing soldier may have been the victim of someone at her own home base, and investigators are pointing the finger straight at her ex-husband.
Read more and watch video at link: https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/12...-man-charged-with-soldiers-kidnapping-murder/

After the massive fires in that area of TN, I'm not feeling hopefully of anyone finding Shadow now. :( I think after reading Shadow adamantly defending herself against those claims online, many felt as I did, the ex was framing her and the military was taking his side. If only someone in charge had listened to Shadow!!

I don't know if things have changed, or I have it wrong, but I don't think you can sue the military. I only have personal knowledge of two incidents within hospitals where deaths occurred in one, and the other left the female permanently in a vegetative state, and neither family could sue. I know suing doesn't bring back a life, but it does hold people accountable for their actions or lack of.

As we enter yet another holiday without Shadow, I hope the perps are enjoying military prison, and never get released, and I pray that somehow, someway, Shadow's family can learn to breath again, find some happiness in life, as they grieve. Such a tragedy that could have been prevented IMO!

After the massive fires in that area of TN, I'm not feeling hopefully of anyone finding Shadow now. :( I think after reading Shadow adamantly defending herself against those claims online, many felt as I did, the ex was framing her and the military was taking his side. If only someone in charge had listened to Shadow!!

I don't know if things have changed, or I have it wrong, but I don't think you can sue the military. I only have personal knowledge of two incidents within hospitals where deaths occurred in one, and the other left the female permanently in a vegetative state, and neither family could sue. I know suing doesn't bring back a life, but it does hold people accountable for their actions or lack of.

As we enter yet another holiday without Shadow, I hope the perps are enjoying military prison, and never get released, and I pray that somehow, someway, Shadow's family can learn to breath again, find some happiness in life, as they grieve. Such a tragedy that could have been prevented IMO!

I think the most her family could do is bring a civil suit against the perps. They still need to find Shadow's body though. This must be so hard for her family to know she has most likely been murdered and not have her body to have a funeral. I can't imagine. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back