Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is nothing to say the bodies were dumped the same night they were abducted. Anyone have evidence that the bodies were dumped the same night? That would be a presumption.

Both body sites are about 1.4 km from the main arterial of existing or future freeway. So someone drove south, then turned left, dumped a body. Someone drove north turned left, dumped a body which miraculously create a meridian through the Claremont hotel.

Anyone have a Perth road map image in 1996?

In todays more efficient road system of todays road design, say at midnight, best time from Bayview to Pippidinny is 1 hour 2 minutes; from Bayview to Woollcoot (Jane) 58 minutes.

So you would presume with the roads in the day not being as efficient, it may take considerably longer.
Agreed that the victims may not have been dropped off the first night although it was said to be true by LE

unable to attach links

2e3c1df49e988539d785bb3394da4a2f.jpg

Have just started reading the Devil's Garden.

Note in the first few pages there's already a reference to lilies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

703622ed3ad3a0f9f91db56054d8cab4.jpg

Note that DM has incorrectly labeled the dump sites too - that's a huge error.

I'm hoping the rest of the book isn't way of the mark too.

703622ed3ad3a0f9f91db56054d8cab4.jpg

Note that DM has incorrectly labeled the dump sites too - that's a huge error.

I'm hoping the rest of the book isn't way of the mark too.

Oh yep labeled wrong way around 88 . Bottom pic is a better photo . Wondering what else will you find in that book [emoji286]

unable to attach links

f74a763f68a7aa293a147c14e61c4bdb.jpg

Showing enhanced version to see who is at ( bottom right ) ?
Its not a typical mug shot for crims , it looks more of a tribute .
All unknowns imo

unable to attach links
I'm not convinced moustache dude is Dyers. Identikit face is fatter, moustache is fatter, no goatee. There's a buffer for error but Dyers was chiseled and in peak fitness so hard to imagine the victims got this part wrong.

Are you able to enhance other parts of that board? I just want to see what all the bits are. Does it seem reasonable that a police board for the investigation would include newspaper clippings? Could it just be something the media made?

Oh yep labeled wrong way around 88 . Bottom pic is a better photo . Wondering what else will you find in that book [emoji286]

unable to attach links

Such a basic error like that, spotted during my first read, leaves me questioning the whole book.

Did DM just throw something together for a quick buck?

2e3c1df49e988539d785bb3394da4a2f.jpg

Have just started reading the Devil's Garden.

Note in the first few pages there's already a reference to lilies.

Hi 88, are you suggesting that the lilies are a fictional twist in DMs book ? Please post your findings thanks [emoji404] [emoji102]

unable to attach links

I'm not convinced moustache dude is Dyers. Identikit face is fatter, moustache is fatter, no goatee. There's a buffer for error but Dyers was chiseled and in peak fitness so hard to imagine the victims got this part wrong.

Are you able to enhance other parts of that board? I just want to see what all the bits are. Does it seem reasonable that a police board for the investigation would include newspaper clippings? Could it just be something the media made?
Bart thanks for your reply , its only that someone privately told me that it is the actual"murdoch identikit " so I put it out here for further investigation.
Remember that I have mentioned 2 perps at murdoch ? And questioned the possibility it may be genuine .

Imo it is a poor identikit , or could be a mix of 2 suspects ?

Dont forget A.E. The pilot ,
& RD the soccer guy ,
& the 2 south American ( guys vaguely reported )

When the murdoch soccer guy was captured & sentenced was it big news or was it rather a quiet media frenzy ? [emoji626]

unable to attach links

Remember if you make a statement as fact you have to back it up.

You can't throw out random information and claim it is fact without backing it up with links showing where the info came from.

We do appreciate the alerts. It's the only way we can keep a discussion moving smoothly.

I do ask that if you alert on a post you feel violates our terms of service please do not then quote the post and continue the conversation.

It creates more work for our mods.

You have an ignore button and a scroll button.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi 88, are you suggesting that the lilies are a fictional twist in DMs book ? Please post your findings thanks [emoji404] [emoji102]

unable to attach links

Lilies always seem to pop up in this case and they also appeared in the Mosman Park rape.

If the CSK was aware that JR was found by a woman picking lilies, if he was aware that MACRO used a lily as the logo and if he was aware DM wrote about lilies in her book, maybe he has also adopted lilies as his calling card - hence the lilies in Mosman Park rape.....this only applies if Mosman Park is actually the CSK though.

Was just an observation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

453f49d57675d7727c038998a3a3a26d.jpg

This is the identikit that I propose is the murdoch guy .
But was it accurate if there was 2 guys / pois ?
Could there really be 2 perps ?

unable to attach links
Note : this is a suggestion not a fact . Sorry if there was a breach of tos , will take heed

unable to attach links

Lilies always seem to pop up in this case and they also appeared in the Mosman Park rape.

If the CSK was aware that JR was found by a woman picking lilies, if he was aware that MACRO used a lily as the logo and if he was aware DM wrote about lilies in her book, maybe he has also adopted lilies as his calling card - hence the lilies in Mosman Park rape.....this only applies if Mosman Park is actually the CSK though.

Was just an observation.

OK thats a very good observation .
Interested to know where it started development , thanks .
Ps I haven't read the book

unable to attach links

Was just an observation.

The first incident where a lady picking lilies means nothing imo . Is it certain that it was lillies ?
Lillies grow everywhere iykwim.

Then there is the other logo coincidence . Im unaware of this .

Mosman park guy has a different MO . 15 min turn around is not going to satisfy the csk killer is it ?
That could be a inside job that might be solvable . The owners of the house were overseas afaik ? Nanny is home , a guy knocks on door and does crime but leaves in 15min ?! Is this for real cos if it is true then its quite a clue . Jmo only
Edit , re read the MP msn news and it said that the victim was in a nearby park before the attack so ,
My thoughts about how it was premeditated are renewed .
unable to attach links

Regarding the lilies. The lilies where Jane's body was found were a completely different flower from the ones carried by the Mosman Park rapist. The lilies near Jane's body were white Arum Lilies, they are not native but tend to naturalize in places where there is damp/marshy ground. The Mosman Park rapist carried what appeared to be some type of Oriental lily, orange or yellow iirc. The two types of lilies don't look even remotely similar to each other imo. and I doubt they are linked. I think the MP rapist chose the flowers he did simply because they are one of the cheapest bouquets you can buy.

Such a basic error like that, spotted during my first read, leaves me questioning the whole book.

Did DM just throw something together for a quick buck?

Lots of people have posted about the mistakes in her book. I am not very observant so I didn't notice them until they were pointed them out.

The book doesn't contain any independently discovered information. The details can all be traced back to a newspaper articles. I understand that police wouldn't talk to her, but there are loads of other sources for information: someone from the girls' families, one of their friends, a former neighbor, a former teacher, an employer, an ex boyfriend, someone who was in Claremont on the night of the abductions, one of the other women who'd been raped, someone who was interviewed by Macro, Bret Christian, basically anyone. There are people on this thread who've uncovered more info than she did. IMO.

Posted through Tapatalk

rsbm ..

The book doesn't contain any independently discovered information. The details can all be traced back to a newspaper articles. I understand that police wouldn't talk to her, but there are loads of other sources for information: someone from the girls' families, one of their friends, a former neighbor, a former teacher, an employer, an ex boyfriend, someone who was in Claremont on the night of the abductions, one of the other women who'd been raped, someone who was interviewed by Macro, Bret Christian, basically anyone. There are people on this thread who've uncovered more info than she did. IMO.

Posted through Tapatalk

Thats sounds like a must read then sutton . Let us know as you read , the things of interest

unable to attach links

Its taken a bit of time but now I realize where I may have not explained myself correct, and the moderator stepped in although im not sure why .
I figure that the misunderstanding that started the chain, might be about the blurry identikit .
What I tried to say was that the identikit was from the Murdoch incidents .
But I did not mean to say that it is actually RD .
What I suggested was that the identikit was simply Related to murdoch, and that it's not the "half face identikit" .

And then if it is true that its from the murdoch case then I question why doesn't it looks like RD ?

There are no False accusations being made imo

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members