GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

Imo. This case is not a who did it.

But for some reason, The police and DA acts like they need more.

Now we all know that a friend called Heather to pick them up that night.

Plus we all know that 2 cellphones were found in the car with her body.

So why is the family not forcing the district attorney to charge whomever.

Come on Heather supporters.

Tell the the DA to stop bull crapping around.

Because imo.

No extra witnesses or proof are coming forward.

So the DA should charge the perps for circumstantial evidence that is already there. Jmo.

Because it's not like there is a big billion dollars reward for information. Jmk

No break in this case and Katelin Akins who went missing the same weekend Heather was murdered is still missing one year later. Are these cases related?

I am sorry. But I would never want my murder handled by this department that cant seem to charge people that they known committed the crime without more. Jmo.

Because no one is arrested. And the LE has several phones left behind in the car or at least calls made plus GPS.

Jmo

Actually it is like they do not even want to...

i did not see one article about heather today, no plea to the public for information, just crickets...

I am from the Spotsylvania, VA area originally. This is not LE first time dropping the ball on murders and abductions. Check out Richard Marc Evontiz. They simply do not know how to handle cases like this.

I am from the Spotsylvania, VA area originally. This is not LE first time dropping the ball on murders and abductions. Check out Richard Marc Evontiz. They simply do not know how to handle cases like this.

Thanks. It could be time for the family to ask for fbi help or something.

Jmo. And wheres the friend that called her out of the house that night?

This is such a perplexing case. How can they have such a bloody crime scene (assuming someone was in the car when the shot her-we don't know that tho do we?) and no prints......do we know the caliber ?

https://www.facebook.com/justiceforheatherciccone/?rc=p

"This is Heather's mom and I want to thank each and everyone of you that has followed our sweet girls tragic story and have helped to keep her memory going. It is my job now as an angelmom to keep her memory alive. She did live here amongst us and she made such a difference in her short life. Heather was nowhere perfect and she made mistakes but all the beautiful stories I have been told by so many different people that my daughter had made an impact on them. Whether it was listening, giving them her last dollar, just the smallest act of kindness she had a heart of gold and wanted to make others happy. She was the life of the party and my little diva. It is kind of bittersweet what she said to me not too long before she was taken from us, I would always pick on her for the never ending selfies and she told me " Momma, some day I might not be here and you will be glad I took them so you can still see me". How right she she was. To the person(s) who did this cowardly act I hope you are haunted for the rest of your days for this evil thing you did. I can gain a little comfort knowing I had a generous, loving, beautiful child I brought into this world. What does your mother(s) feel once they find out what you did. She is going to hang her head and be shamed. The heartache we feel will also be felt by your family. Shame on you. I am sorry for the long rant. I love you more DOTA."

Heather Ciccone still active but unsolved

Courtney Foster got the call at 2:32 a.m. Dec. 7, 2015.

Her youngest sister, Heather Ciccone, had been killed, she was told over the phone. It was a homicide.

“Reality sank in when I had to stare at a gurney board with my lifeless, pale, cold sister lying on it,” Foster, 25, wrote on Facebook exactly a year after her sister’s death. “Reality sank in that she was
gone.”

Heather Ciccone’s body was found in a rural part of Spotsylvania County. She had been fatally shot in the back of the head, just a few months shy of her 22nd birthday.

Nobody has been arrested in connection with Heather’s slaying.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_0ef13217-64e7-5193-9623-834365000757.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is such a perplexing case. How can they have such a bloody crime scene (assuming someone was in the car when the shot her-we don't know that tho do we?) and no prints......do we know the caliber ?

Agree. Did anyone temporarily lose their hearing around that time?

I'm sure it would have been loud depending on the weapon used. Especially while sitting in the car when pulling the trigger. Idk.

Much love to her family during this time of year.

Agree. Did anyone temporarily lose their hearing around that time?

I'm sure it would have been loud depending on the weapon used. Especially while sitting in the car when pulling the trigger. Idk.

Much love to her family during this time of year.

If it were a small caliber such as a .22 it wouldn't make that much noise. At night inside a vehicle with the with the windows up and residents nearby with their windows closed it is very possible they wouldn't have heard if they were asleep or watching TV. That is one reason why some hit men use a .22.

That said, I still find it perplexing that this one has not been solved.

Agreed.

But soon her family will get tired of no arrest and they will take matters into their own hands.

Because it seems like everyone knows who; jmo

2017 bump for Heathers case.

Iam surprised that her friends are not venting here under a pseudonym or something.

Because not too many sitess are bumping her case.

download.jpg

Okay. It took a year for the Spotsylvania police department to tell us that they don't think that katelin Akens ever made it to the mall nor metro nor airport.

So my question is. Can Spotsylvania police department tell us if Heather Ciccone ever made it to her friends location that supposedly needed car help or a ride or something?

Because I understand that friends want justice for Heather.

But the quietness seems to make some believe that her friends don't want to say anything at all.

So either LE is misleading them about a future possible arrest.

Or the perp is in a gang that runs the town.

Or they feel that Heather possibly started hanging out with the wrong crowd and they are staying quiet because they are sad but warned her 1000 times to not associate with said folks.

But either way.

Why does the police seem to not have updated any pressers within the last year?

Because saying a case is still ongoing without any new information is not a update. Jmo.

Since LE flip flopping on the Katelin Akens case, is it possible this case is related? Initially LE said the two cases were unrelated, but are they still so certain? Could this have been an abduction gone wrong?
Heather was being threatened by a girl she knew. Perhaps the police focused too much on her without exploring other options at the beginning of the case?

It's amazing to me that so little is known about what happened to Heather. She fits the demographic that is most often reported on so she has that in her favor but still there is silence from MSM. It's a unique crime. It seems like it has a lot of the necessities for stories to get clicks (as much as I hate to reduce the violent loss of a life to a sellable story). I hope that the police are being quiet because they are working angles behind the scenes and know who did it but are waiting for adequate proof or witnesses to come forward. I wish I was less in the dark about this one. Maybe I'll check out FB and see what her friends are saying.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

February bump for Heather 💖

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members