Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know who the anonymous donor was. I suspect, but can't prove, he was a member of the Bethel Church. I do believe he was real.
Lake16 do you have an idea who the anonymous donor was/is? I'm not asking for that person's name. Just if you have a hunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lake, can you provide any information about the "partially wrapped present" and put all of the discussion of that to rest? :)

Lake, did Keith and Sherri know Gamble before the abduction? Were they acquainted?

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I had seen a poster or two mention that the perps had their faces covered with bandanas, not masks. Is that fact or fiction, and can we get a link?

I was probably one of the ones you're thinking of. I posted several pictures in the last thread (I think, maybe 2 threads ago) of a guess as to what they might look like. The other reason bandanas seemed likely to me is that SP was able to see their ears apparently, at least well enough to know if they were wearing earrings. But as far as I know it hasn't been stated what their faces were actually covered with.

Much has been said about expressions during that interview; perhaps when the experts have their wife kidnapped and tortured and they appear on national tv in a 4 hour interview which was cut to about 30 minutes their expressions may not match their preconceived notions.. I think KP was honest and sincere but also walking a tightrope of what he could and could not release. As to the 4 year old I can picture him saying that. He's very bright and SP and other adults spend a lot of time with him and his vocabulary is quite extensive for his age.

BBM

I have never understood the cynicism regarding their 4 year old son say ing "You can tell me anything, Dad." I'm a parent. My initial reaction was sadness because I immediately thought -Oh he's heard his mom and dad say that to him - "You can tell us anything, son"; and now here he was seeing his dad in such emotional pain so he only knew to say, "You can tell me anything, Dad." This 4 year old little boy was comforting his Dad in the only way he knew how, IMO.

It broke my heart. :'(

I can't answer that factually as I do not know.
Did Sherri study Spanish in high school and/or college? Does she know any Spanish?

I do not know who the anonymous donor was. I suspect, but can't prove, he was a member of the Bethel Church. I do believe he was real.

Great! Thanks for answering. :)

Has LE ever said that they believe, based upon interviewing SP, that she was taken near the mailboxes at Sunrise and Old OregonTrail? Or is that assumed, because that is where her phone was? If I am recalling correctly, the person who saw SP jogging in the pink and grey outfit that day said it was around 9 am. That seems early to collect the mail, unless, she was getting the mail from the day before. JMO

Maybe she had a letter or a bill she wanted to be sent out....?

Lake16,Are you able to te
ll us whether it was Sherri who texted Keith asking him if he'd be home for lunch?

I may be wrong, but not to my knowledge. KP did know the Jeters, whom I consider a very trustworthy and kind family.
Lake, did Keith and Sherri know Gamble before the abduction? Were they acquainted?

Do the Papinis have any connection to the Bethel Church?

Has LE ever said that they believe, based upon interviewing SP, that she was taken near the mailboxes at Sunrise and Old OregonTrail? Or is that assumed, because that is where her phone was? If I am recalling correctly, the person who saw SP jogging in the pink and grey outfit that day said it was around 9 am. That seems early to collect the mail, unless, she was getting the mail from the day before. JMO

The first sighting was sometime around 11, or shortly after Sherri sent the text, according to Keith's timeline. There was another unconfirmed sighting around 2, IIRC.

None that I am aware of. I have never heard them discuss attending services there or commenting on it one way or the other.

Do the Papini's have any connection to the Bethel Church?

Just jumping in: I think there are many petite, blond young women in Sacramento area that would have been an easy target and much much closer for the perps to grab. Pretty women and girls are everywhere. Why not just lure a girl who has a drug problem with the promise of drugs? Why abduct a woman? Still not understanding this case much at all. JMO

BBM

I have never understood the cynicism regarding their 4 year old son say ing "You can tell me anything, Dad." I'm a parent. My initial reaction was sadness because I immediately thought -Oh he's heard his mom and dad say that to him - "You can tell us anything, son"; and now here he was seeing his dad in such emotional pain so he only knew to say, "You can tell me anything, Dad." This 4 year old little boy was comforting his Dad in the only way he knew how, IMO.

It broke my heart. :'(

It got me all teary-eyed too, Beach! And you are right-- he must have heard that someplace. It shows he has great parents to have said that to him before. They are teaching him from a young age to trust them and to talk things out when he is upset instead of keeping things all bottled up inside. JMO.

Do you know if Sherri was active in any support groups (trafficking, CASA, teens, etc.)? I understand if you can't answer. I continue to pray for her recovery and for the strength and support of her family and friends.

I do not know the answer to that.

Thanks Lake for joining us to talk about this case.
We are so happy she is home safe.

One of the questions I have been wondering about is something you may or may not know about.

The ransom consultant got involved in this case and he very recently did the interview (linked below) with MSNBC news where he explains how he got involved.

During this interview, he claims these two things below about how he got involved and my question to you is if you disagree with him or not about either of these claims?

1-He says a mutual friend of the family first contacted him

2-He also says something close to this = "as a matter of fact it was Keith who brought the kidnapper ransom idea to him"

http://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/polit...-his-role-in-california-kidnapping/vp-AAla3lS

I have no direct knowledge as to why the present was not fully wrapped. Only assumptions such as that SP was going to finish later.
Lake, can you provide any information about the "partially wrapped present" and put all of the discussion of that to rest? :)

Lake,

Do you think these women acted alone or do you think they are part of a much bigger operation? I suspect they did not act alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah