MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty brazen to abduct her at the dinner hour whether it was inside her apartment or outside. Too big of a chance of her drawing attention to what was going on outside and apartments have notoriously thin walls.

Wonder if she knows the person?

Plus, it has been reported (and LE quoted as stating) that there were no signs of disturbance when her car was found, no signs of forced entry, and her apartment had not been ransacked. Taking these statements at face value (as there is always a chance LE is keeping things close to their vests for investigative reasons), I, too, wonder if this is someone Danielle would not be surprised to see in the vicinity of her apartment.

What makes the most sense to me with what little we have is that whatever happened, happened after Danielle parked. She leaves her purse in the vehicle as she wont be in her apt. long. Her phone is in her pocket and would naturally be carrying her keys. They are missing as well as Danielle yet purse found in vehicle. IMO if somebody was in that vehicle with her they would have taken her purse too knowing it was there. Something happened in that parking lot or when she entered the building. IMO.

I did a search using the address of Independence Green Apartments regarding the MSP sex offender registry and 10 offenders pop up in a two mile radius of the apartment complex.

CaptureRSO's.JPG

Did they check cameras at Whole Foods to see if she stopped off there to pick up groceries to make the dinner?

ETA, or was her plan to go after she stopped off at her apt?

Danielle's car was reportedly parked in the usual area in front of her apartment building. I don't think there is assigned parking or if her vehicle was in the exact space she usually parked, but it was in that general vicinity.

Danielle was last seen leaving work at about 5:00PM Friday. Yes, it is dark at that time now.

"The friend went to Stislicki's home around 6 p.m. Saturday and found her mud-covered black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked about 10 feet from the front door." (BBM) from http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ward-missing-farmington-hills-woman/95189152/

I realize that a potential random perp could have gotten inside Danielle's car somewhere between her work and apartment, taken her somewhere in it and then driven it back to her apartment upon finding her address on her driver's license. While I understand it's possible, I don't think it's likely. Why leave it somewhere it's likely to be found fairly quickly and be dusted for fingerprints and examined for all types of evidence?

Whatever might have happened to Danielle, I don't think her car was a part of it, and I believe it was Danielle who parked it where it was found the next day.

I have a hard time believing that someone would drive her car back to her apartment and park right in front of the building.

Pretty brazen to abduct her at the dinner hour whether it was inside her apartment or outside. Too big of a chance of her drawing attention to what was going on outside and apartments have notoriously thin walls.

Wonder if she knows the person?
Except it would be getting dark , plus if they had a gun in her back and a car running would be quick

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know her phone was off but is the last ping at the apt complex?

I wonder how many apartment doors Danielle had to pass to get to her own? I do lean more toward it being in the parking lot. Subject to change tho.

Is there a stair well in the apt or does she take an elevator? I'm thinking whatever happened was as soon as she got out of the car or when she got into her building and I don't think robbery was a motive. I think either she is in with a wrong person,owed them money or something or she was stalked. I don't think this is random.

I personally have not ruled out random. Yet.

By the sounds of it, it appears that a lot of us are in agreement that it was DS who parked her vehicle in that spot and that she became a victim after exiting the vehicle, either in the parking lot, just before reaching the entrance to her building, or inside her building. Also, I am beginning to agree with those who think this was not a random act, but where I am hung up on fully accepting this theory is her routine changed on the day she was abducted. She left work early and thus arrived to her parking lot earlier than normal, someone who had been stalking her/following her would have expected her to leave work at her normal time and get home at her normal time. Safety 101 for single women living alone (really anybody) is to change your routine up frequently because it prevents stalkers from getting a clear timeline of your daily activities.

I have a hard time believing that someone would drive her car back to her apartment and park right in front of the building.

Copy that. Perp would be more likely to drive the vehicle elsewhere and abandon it. Probably take Danielle's purse, too, and anything else that was in the car. I feel that DS parked her car with the intention of entering her apartment for a quick change of clothing, brush teeth, refresh hair/make-up, feed cat, and maybe retrieve items for the dinner she was going to prepare for her friend.

We know that Danielle's purse was in her vehicle but have not been told what else might have been in the Jeep. If she stopped somewhere on her way home, there might be receipts, purchases, etc. that give an indication of where and when she might have been. :moo:

I know her phone was off but is the last ping at the apt complex?

The phone is missing along with Danielle's keys. Is there a way to check the location of a cell phone without having it? Would provider have access to that information? If so, I'll bet it's already known to investigators.

I also feel something happened in the parking lot. Considering someone saw Danielle leaving work around 5 pm, by the time she got home, it would have been dark. I personally do not feel this is a random act. Just the fact that there are 10 RSO's in a 2 mile radius of the apartment complex is alarming. Also, if anyone looks up reviews for the apartment complex on Yelp, there are many complaints. One of which stood out where a person complained about RSO's living in the community and management not telling the tennants. If someone who lived in the complex was watching Danielle, they may have had all the time and opportunity to abduct her.

I think she had a burner phone but I can't remember where I read that.

I think she had a burner phone but I can't remember where I read that.

An early post by Holocene. I'll look for it.

ETA: Post #92 this thread.

Honestly it's a non-issue. She's always used a burner phone for years. Just personal preference. Trust me, the police have thoroughly vetted that issue.

I am multi tasking here so cant look for links. IIRC she held some sort of Manager position and was due at work Saturday for some sort of training? Correct me if I am wrong folks. TIA

So she probably wouldn't have stumbled upon something she wasn't supposed to at work. So I think this must be personal, not random. I think it happened as soon as she got out of the car or entered the building

I would like to know if her phone records show her on her phone past 5 pm or not. Or texting activity. It would seem to me that she took her phone with her because she was on it or texting someone. Or planning to call someone. I just wish LE would release more info about this stuff if they knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361