Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Aww, KJ, this is so sweet and it made me tear up. Thank you for caring so deeply for this little guy. Maybe one day, when he is older, he will read here and see he has tremendous value!

I hope so pink.....with my whole heart!

I am sure that going to school was tough for him. He was likely bullied or felt left out. When you live in a dysfunctional situation, other kids pick up on it, and make your life even more miserable. It makes me sad and angry to think about. I am very worried that he met up with the wrong 'helpful' stranger. That is, if he even left home at all...

bump for all the late night friends.

where are you, little one? We just want to know you are safe.

and if not, why not, sweetie?...

We have so much love and hope for you. We won't forget you.

This is about 45 minutes from me (although, not really local .. I'm small town and Pekin is a quite large area that is just visited by myself, I don't know it well at all).

I wish LE would take this more seriously, on the cover of the Journal Star tonight was his grandmother pleading for his return, it's just so heartbreaking. I don't blame him for missing school, I'm just hoping he really had somewhere to stay ... it's 18 degrees here tonight and suppose to be colder tomorrow with impending snow from Sun-Wed (between 6-12 inches). I just hope he's safe and will contact someone soon, but I'm just not so sure anymore </3

I find it odd that the posts are there on her facebook but there's no plea for help. There's hardly any response to people offering their help. It seems to be all a front.

It concerns me that if he was out there, the only place it seems he could go was Grandma's and he hasn't.

I think about Bonzai every day and hope he is somewhere warm and safe--if so, I wish somebody would indicate this to the police and let the public know. Sad sad state when total strangers care more for a little boy than his own mom/egg donor. Driving into Pekin today, I saw a billboard with his picture: "Have you see Robert Bee?"

This is about 45 minutes from me (although, not really local .. I'm small town and Pekin is a quite large area that is just visited by myself, I don't know it well at all).

I wish LE would take this more seriously, on the cover of the Journal Star tonight was his grandmother pleading for his return, it's just so heartbreaking. I don't blame him for missing school, I'm just hoping he really had somewhere to stay ... it's 18 degrees here tonight and suppose to be colder tomorrow with impending snow from Sun-Wed (between 6-12 inches). I just hope he's safe and will contact someone soon, but I'm just not so sure anymore </3

Hi neighbour, Peoria gal here. The wind chill they are calling for is 5 degrees farenheit today. The thought of Robert being out in the elements worries me sick. The Pekin PD claims they don't want search parties due to hunting season/not wanting someone shot, but I have never ever in all my years of following Websleuths cases heard any LE say that.

Hi neighbour, Peoria gal here. The wind chill they are calling for is 5 degrees farenheit today. The thought of Robert being out in the elements worries me sick. The Pekin PD claims they don't want search parties due to hunting season/not wanting someone shot, but I have never ever in all my years of following Websleuths cases heard any LE say that.

Only when they know something. Maybe they know he's being harbored and searches might make him run INTO the elements, or they know soemthing happened.

It is unusual

Just got caught up here. I ,like most of you, feel this is going end terrible sad!

No news. It almost seems either they've decided if mom isn't worried, then no one else should be OR they know what happened/where he is and they don't need to look...just waiting for the puzzle pieces to fall into place.

No news. It almost seems either they've decided if mom isn't worried, then no one else should be OR they know what happened/where he is and they don't need to look...just waiting for the puzzle pieces to fall into place.
This child. I mean, I would have taken him in myself, you know? His face just haunts my heart and I'm incredibly disturbed by his circumstances. :(

I am praying so hard that this is the case. I just want to see Bonzai have a wonderful Christmas with a family who LOVES him!

http://www.pjstar.com/news/20161206/i-just-want-him-home-safe-says-grandmother-of-missing-pekin-boy

This is....weird to me. Lisa Bee's mother lives with her son, Jeff McCall, who is Lisa's brother. Also living with grandma is the 17 year old brother of Robert Bee, also named Jeff McCall. So Lisa's older son has the same first AND last name of her brother, which would be that child's uncle?

That is so odd to me....did he change his name, I wonder?

I thought the exact same! I just couldn't explain it well without saying Jeff and Bee 1000 times and not making sense.

It sounds like they are both Jeffs, but Jeff sr or grandma adopted Jeff jr thus the same last name.

I thought that perhaps Lisa was unmarried and just gave the child her last name. Happens often.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back