Found Safe GA - CW, 15, Evans, 4 December 2016

It's being reported that she's been found!! They were located in Tennessee where he is now being held in custody.

Hope that is true, googling for alink to substantiate!

UPDATE | Mother of missing teenager says she was found alive in Tennessee

Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016 UPDATE| 4:08 p.m.

EVANS, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- The mother of [CW] says her daughter has been found.

Nora Waskow says her 15-year-old daughter was found in Tennessee and Jason Johnson, 37, is now in custody.

Deputies say Johnson abducted [C] from her home in Evans, but her parents say it's not the first time the two had met.

Johnson is wanted by Columbia County investigators on child molestation charges.

Nora tells News 12 NBC 26 she was able to speak to her daughter on the phone Saturday afternoon and said she is alive and well, but felt tired. She tells us [C] said she just wants to come home.

Columbia County investigators say they are working to confirm the latest update in this case.

News 12 NBC 26 will update this developing story as we learn more information.

Editted to say YAY!

How odd. Isn't that town in ruins from the wildfire? Why go there?

How odd. Isn't that town in ruins from the wildfire? Why go there?
I was wondering that too! The area is much less crowded at this time, he would stand out a lot more. I'm so happy that driver was paying attention and noticed the car.

http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Em...lieved-to-be-in-extreme-danger-405497105.html

Found in a candy store of all places..... smh

UPDATE | Investigators found missing teen and Jason Johnson at a candy store in Tennessee

Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016 UPDATE| 5:01 p.m.

EVANS, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) --

The parents of [CW] say they got the call from law enforcement in Tennessee around 4:00 Saturday afternoon.
They say [C] should be brought back home sometime tomorrow. The Waskow's say because she is labeled as a runaway, she will have to stay in a Youth Detention Center until a judge rules to release her into her parents custody.

Rick and Nora Waskow tell News 12 NBC 26 say Dr. Phil called them and offered to pay all of her medical expenses and would like to have [C] on the show.

Ugh. In a candy store. :(

I think it's a really good idea that she go first to a youth detention facility - to get her attention and send home the message that this is really dangerous behavior.

Wow! So happy that she's been found. I really hope this girl counts her blessings.

I think it's a really good idea that she go first to a youth detention facility - to get her attention and send home the message that this is really dangerous behavior.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. She was considered abducted, and an Amber Alert was active... how did she end up being classified as a runaway? I am really worried 'they' are doing more damage to her by putting her in juvie.

So happy to hear this!!!

Dr. Phil, though. Really?? Not a fan.

It says they are first checking her out at the hospital. Of course I hope she is fine, but just saying they will most likely do a rape kit. Hopefully they will be able to find suitable evidence that leads to him being locked away for a long time.

As for the Dr. Phil show.... it might be very traumatic for her to go on there, being so young and feeling embarrassed, but it could help warn other teens. A huge eye opener for parents as well!

With this said, I can't exactly say I'd allow my child to go on there in this situation...

I'm not sure how I feel about that. She was considered abducted, and an Amber Alert was active... how did she end up being classified as a runaway? I am really worried 'they' are doing more damage to her by putting her in juvie.

I would be surprised if she's still in juvie Monday afternoon. It seems it may just be kind of an "intake" procedure to get her in the process of receiving court ordered counseling services.

This isn't the first time she has run away. She was already on "probation" for it (or whatever the correct term is in this case) and had been to juvenile court recently.

The fact she had been in trouble for running away before had a lot to do with why it took so long for them to change this to an Amber Alert.

This isn't the first time she has run away. She was already on "probation" for it (or whatever the correct term is in this case) and had been to juvenile court recently.

The fact she had been in trouble for running away before had a lot to do with why it took so long for them to change this to an Amber Alert.

I understand. But I guess I feel since she is 15 and this grown man was in a position of power over her, she's a victim. I just hope it won't damage her even more and that it is indeed more of an 'intake' procedure, because she surely does need help.

That said I'm very happy she's back safely. I was very worried for her. Jason Johnson does not sound like the most stable guy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back