Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reader poll about why "about twenty names have suddenly stopped commenting"

A few possibilities

You could add

9. School holidays have started and have to entertain the kids.

10. Coming up for Christmas and have masses of work to finish.

11. Christmas is coming and have to shop and cook.

12. Have gone away for holidays.

13. Etcetera

You get the picture. Much as I love on-line forums, sometimes life intervenes!

You don't need to know orienteering to read a map or have a high IQ or have access to the internet.
Pre-internet you went to the local or state library and read maps, made copies and marked up your route on paper which was the common medium
at the time.
Nothing to indicate military training.
The sites are beyond the city limits of the time and possibly the street directory so local knowledge would be advantageous for the perp.

If this case is still being monitored on social media and it leads to a break through then it's worth it.

What have police made of this finding?

I Haven't told them yet. Jim Stanbury told me not to report anything to them unless I found a body.

But I have sent it to Liam Bartlett to give him a heads up if I investigate more carefully and do some digging. But I also want Paul Ferguson to have a look in case I damage any forensic evidence.

Does everyone agree that the line between the 2 dump sites passing though the claremont hotel is planned and not just a coincidence?

Coincidence. I doubt the actual places where they were put intersect with Claremont. Do we have a source on that?
I believe SS and JR bodies were dumped in the same area. When JR's body was found CSK got spooked and moved his dumping ground/cluster?? to a different area, North. Same distance traveled, same distance from coast, possible. It was just habit. Look at other serial killer cases like Green River Killer for example, got spooked when police started finding dumping grounds and changed them.

I Haven't told them yet. Jim Stanbury told me not to report anything to them unless I found a body.

But I have sent it to Liam Bartlett to give him a heads up if I investigate more carefully and do some digging. But I also want Paul Ferguson to have a look in case I damage any forensic evidence.
Thanks phantomm , Did you see the tiger moth video ?

tapatalk

Hi everybody here. Names WolfDen. Just been reading all the posts and have finally gotten to the end lol. Its good to still see people interested in the case. Been interested in CSK since the beginning. Hopefully be able to add my two cents to the case.
Cheers

Coincidence. I doubt the actual places where they were put intersect with Claremont. Do we have a source on that?
I believe SS and JR bodies were dumped in the same area. When JR's body was found CSK got spooked and moved his dumping ground/cluster?? to a different area, North. Same distance traveled, same distance from coast, possible. It was just habit. Look at other serial killer cases like Green River Killer for example, got spooked when police started finding dumping grounds and changed them.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wnj8et1-oXNaO-U9lce0sdZm1eU&usp=sharing

Does everyone agree that the line between the 2 dump sites passing though the claremont hotel is planned and not just a coincidence?

Yes, they plan their journeys like a crow.

What other lead does it provide?

Does Liam Bartlett read this blog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. Lots more interactive than the previous maps.

Though I do note that this version doesn't dissect the Claremont Hotel in the same manner the previous lines did - how accurate is this map?

The GC spot looks a little off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not 100% about the CG site, I've never been up there. Closer to the road perhaps? Someone posted the co-ordinates once.

For those who are asking where the exact centre of the line between Jane and Ciara is. It is the corner of West Coast Highway and The Boulevard in City Beach. Travelling 39.18 kms east at 90 degrees to the line finishes on Mundaring Rd 30 metres North of McCallum Rd. In fact it's the corner of a rural property, with state forest nearby. There is even a pile of dirt there just meters from the road that could be a shallow grave. The grid is 50 J 422572E 6467425 S.
The position fulfills all the criteria for a dumping site. Quiet rd, isolated, vacant bush near the road and a place to hide the body. If you look, you will see there is a group of trees similar to the group of Blackboys where Ciara was found and also similar to the group of PaperBarks where Jane was found. Another point worth mentioning is that on the corner of The Boulevard and West Coast, there is a very large vacant land area.

Have you done any other types of triangles? eg. The full distance (~78km) out from centre point, 90° from CG, 90° from JR..........

If SS is linked to the line in some way then it was planned to do the 3

That would also be why he needed to take them from the same place. Like an anchor point.

If this theory is correct, then CG would have been the only one who needed to be placed in EXACTLY the right spot? That might also explain the rumours regarding her not being sexually assaulted?

The csk tiger moth video is back online. This time by a different persons account .
Hopefully everyone gets to see it this time .
just saw it by googling it "tiger moth mirror " Claremont .

Ps , Would link if was able to

tapatalk

One observation about the Tiger Moth video.

They go to great length to try to show "Dr " has posted under all these different aliases. They particularly point out his use of "Grave Accents" instead of apostrophes as one way of identifying him in posts..

But then in the map that they have on the video showing the location of Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon's bodies, the maker of the video themselves have used "Grave Accents" instead of apostrophes.

I think the video is just "Dr " himself trying to get people to talk about him again. He seems to love the attention.

If this theory is correct, then CG would have been the only one who needed to be placed in EXACTLY the right spot? That might also explain the rumours regarding her not being sexually assaulted?

If all 3 in a line then JR & CG are critical to be exact placements.
If it ends up forming a triangle of some kind then yes CG would need the most precise placement.

They go to great length to try to show "Dr " has posted under all these different aliases. They particularly point out his use of "Grave Accents" instead of apostrophes as one way of identifying him in posts..

But then in the map that they have on the video showing the location of Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon's bodies, the maker of the video themselves have used "Grave Accents" instead of apostrophes.

I think the video is just "Dr " himself trying to get people to talk about him again. He seems to love the attention.

The character is interesting.
Maybe "grave accents" is a clue?

a. grave (of a victim)
b. accent (of a person)
c. left leaning (satanic)
d. level of education (not finished high school)
e. not office worker (rules out LW & PW)
f. game player (self explanatory)

Was he / she 100% consistent with their "grave accents"?

Rsbm.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Excactly L123 thats right ,and thats what makes it so strange .
Not to mention the doctor AD inclusion .
This is not Victim Friendly in fact completely opposite .

Im guilty of using same style typing . Unbeknown to me I previously have used the same type writing , as in the video examples.
1. &
2. u tube
3. ... (couple of dots )
4. SOMEONE ( capitals)

Before I realized the similarities that is how I normally write using a cheap phone . This is a really a ridiculous technique to assume that its the same person as "dr " etc .
Grave accents and unnecessary use of double letters might be less common , in my opinion narrow the search with the linguistic analysis.
674705837f3826e564ba99bbb16e3b61.jpg

Post #42 October 21 , 2015 shadowboxer. websleuths csk thread .

tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member