Found Safe GA - CW, 15, Evans, 4 December 2016

So happy she is found and alive. Sad she had to experience this but hopefully she can get on the right path. Horrific way to learn a life lesson. I am sure she and her Family will get thru this with help and time. Bless them.

UPDATE | Mother of missing teenager says she was found alive in Tennessee

Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016 UPDATE| 4:08 p.m.

EVANS, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- The mother of [CW] says her daughter has been found.

Nora Waskow says her 15-year-old daughter was found in Tennessee and Jason Johnson, 37, is now in custody.

Deputies say Johnson abducted [C] from her home in Evans, but her parents say it's not the first time the two had met.

Johnson is wanted by Columbia County investigators on child molestation charges.

Nora tells News 12 NBC 26 she was able to speak to her daughter on the phone Saturday afternoon and said she is alive and well, but felt tired. She tells us [C] said she just wants to come home.

Columbia County investigators say they are working to confirm the latest update in this case.

News 12 NBC 26 will update this developing story as we learn more information.

AWESOME NEWS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel she is a victim as well. I hope the parents and other adults involved realize the severity of what is happening to the children involved. I don't like throwing kids into the system, beyond my comprehension how families have just deteriorated to this point, and the kids don't stand a chance of a happy, healthy life.

Good luck to [C] & I hope they can put this guy away and out of her life for a long time. These guys don't change and there will always be victims in his path, imo.

jmo

I feel she is a victim as well. I hope the parents and other adults involved realize the severity of what is happening to the children involved. I don't like throwing kids into the system, beyond my comprehension how families have just deteriorated to this point, and the kids don't stand a chance of a happy, healthy life.

Good luck to [C] & I hope they can put this guy away and out of her life for a long time. These guys don't change and there will always be victims in his path, imo.

jmo

I think she has an excellent shot at a happy and healthy life if she can just be guided through adolescence and teen years. You often do hear adult women - who are leading productive, full lives - say "I still can't believe what I put my family through as a teenager". I do have friends who say that, and had similar experiences of serial running away as teens.

This man needs to be locked away from society, and she needs to understand she can't do this anymore. Prayers she will be able to accept counseling and get on the right track to a responsible adult hood.

How odd. Isn't that town in ruins from the wildfire? Why go there?

When we had a large tornado touch down in our town I kept thinking how easy it would be for people to get free help saying their things had all been destroyed. I'm thinking the same thing here.
Free places to live, monetary help to live off of, etc.

Thankful she has been found and hope she's home and her life is beautiful from here on.

ETA: We did have quite a few people that were charged with fraud for applying for and accepting help when they weren't in tornado, along with those that came trying to make a buck. Sad world sometimes.

I understand. But I guess I feel since she is 15 and this grown man was in a position of power over her, she's a victim. I just hope it won't damage her even more and that it is indeed more of an 'intake' procedure, because she surely does need help.

That said I'm very happy she's back safely. I was very worried for her. Jason Johnson does not sound like the most stable guy.
Oh she is absolutely a victim!! Really hurt my heart to read some of the online comments about how this was her fault in some way. As if she could be any match for a 37 year old grown man who, in my opinion, is a self absorbed sociopathic narcissist! He groomed her and paid attention to her, made her feel important and tricked her into believing she was *in love* with him.... and 15 is such a vulnerable age anyway as you're beginning to transition from a child to an adult, it's very normal to think you know it all and can handle big situations.

I'd be willing to bet none of these "runaway" type problems or other bad behaviors started happening until 6 or so months ago when she first met this predator..

OH and check out this "pretty boy" :rolleyes:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Calah JJ mugshot a.jpg
    Calah JJ mugshot a.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 416
Rick and Nora Waskow tell News 12 NBC 26 say Dr. Phil called them and offered to pay all of her medical expenses and would like to have [C] on the show.

Predator.

(RSBM)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Em...lieved-to-be-in-extreme-danger-405497105.html

Found in a candy store of all places..... smh

UPDATE | Investigators found missing teen and Jason Johnson at a candy store in Tennessee

Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016 UPDATE| 5:01 p.m.

EVANS, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) --

The parents of [CW] say they got the call from law enforcement in Tennessee around 4:00 Saturday afternoon.
They say [C] should be brought back home sometime tomorrow. The Waskow's say because she is labeled as a runaway, she will have to stay in a Youth Detention Center until a judge rules to release her into her parents custody.

Rick and Nora Waskow tell News 12 NBC 26 say Dr. Phil called them and offered to pay all of her medical expenses and would like to have [C] on the show.

Oh good grief, Dr. Phil, exploit, exploit, exploit. All for dollar

Some families go along with this type of thing and don't mind sharing their business (also enjoy the free trip, hotel, and food from Dr. Phil), but if this were my child I'd want to keep her hidden away for a good long while and let her get her bearings back. I would close out her FB accounts (demand her passwords), keep her OFF social media, and try to clean up as much of this online mess as possible. She has already been exposed way too much.

Some families go along with this type of thing and don't mind sharing their business (also enjoy the free trip, hotel, and food from Dr. Phil), but if this were my child I'd want to keep her hidden away for a good long while and let her get her bearings back. I would close out her FB accounts (demand her passwords), keep her OFF social media, and try to clean up as much of this online mess as possible. She has already been exposed way too much.

I don't think anyone who goes on those shows comes away unscathed. I have distant family who went on Maury Povich, and know someone who went on another one of those awful shows, and you just get scarred. You get blindsided and humiliated.

I'm so happy to hear this. I pray better days are ahead for this poor girl.

I don't think anyone who goes on those shows comes away unscathed. I have distant family who went on Maury Povich, and know someone who went on another one of those awful shows, and you just get scarred. You get blindsided and humiliated.

Like Brittanee Drexel's family when they agreed to an interview with Dr. Phil.

They had no idea that he would also be interviewing one of the primary suspects in the case via Skype (this is someone the FBI believes kidnapped, gang raped, and murdered their daughter) or that the Skype interview would be shown on their episode. They didn't find out until the episode aired, and they were understandably upset.

Definitely. Nothing good will come from this. She needs to be kept away from public eye now and let it all calm down.

Like Brittanee Drexel's family when they agreed to an interview with Dr. Phil.

They had no idea that he would also be interviewing one of the primary suspects in the case via Skype (this is someone the FBI believes kidnapped, gang raped, and murdered their daughter) or that the Skype interview would be shown on their episode. They didn't find out until the episode aired, and they were understandably upset.

BBM.

Ugh, I find Brittanee's case so distressing. I look into when I can but I find it so upsetting I can't even bring myself to search for the thread here.

BBM.

Ugh, I find Brittanee's case so distressing. I look into when I can but I find it so upsetting I can't even bring myself to search for the thread here.
Me too... I can't even begin to imagine how her poor family must feel :(

Gads! BBM

"Different relationships that he's had. He had molested their daughter. One lady in particular she went to the sheriff's office and made a report but unfortunately there wasn't enough evidence for them to have a case. It's been three or four different ladies come forward on Facebook messaging and everything else stating he had done it to their children as well," her brother said.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/police-teen-abducted-by-suspected-child-molester/1648713/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back