Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. Go back to the old news video recently put up by Billywhizz. There is a profiler on there saying exactly that!
Do you mean : ? YouTube clip ;
Claremont serial killer unsolved murder 1997 , jacko the *advertiser censored* 1326 views 8:58 min long ? Thank you
Ps Cant recall that part iirc
tapatalk

Do you mean : ? YouTube clip ;
Claremont serial killer unsolved murder 1997 , jacko the *advertiser censored* 1326 views 8:58 min long ? Thank you
Ps Cant recall that part iirc
tapatalk

Meticulously...I believe there are three different profiler's opinions.

1.The profile given by Macro

2.The profile given by Dr. Ananth Pullela
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.true-crime/Mz6NxHT2reg

3.The profile given by Kris Illingsworth
http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/in-the-mag/can-you-help-us-catch-a-serial-killer-27052

Dr Anath Pullela mentions a body to the east

Meticulously...I believe there are three different profiler's opinions.

1.The profile given by Macro

2.The profile given by Dr. Ananth Pullela
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.true-crime/Mz6NxHT2reg

3.The profile given by Kris Illingsworth
http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/in-the-mag/can-you-help-us-catch-a-serial-killer-27052

Dr Anath Pullela mentions a body to the east
Thank you very much thats great,

Number 2. Is a great link .
down the bottom of the comments expert profiler dr pulella says "to the east of perth" in his defining words .but no mention of the csk line thru the conti hotel at the time.

Link 3, I didn't see any mention of eastward locales but good article nonetheless

tapatalk

IIRC a blogger once accused the killer of dumping bodies using the letter that their name began with? If there is anything to this theory, their name would have to start with either B D E F H I K L M N P or R. I didn't include letters that ended up in the ocean (as in T). X is also an interesting letter ... if JR and CG were placed north and south, where would the centre be? Where would the other north and south points be?

Explain to me, if you can, how the first letter in their name correlates to where JR and CG were found? JR was found in Wellard, on Woolcoot Rd and Ciara was found in Eglington on Pippidinie Rd. Interestingly, the news media at the time, suggested that the bodies were being left in areas that mentioned their names, but apart from Ciara Glennon being found in Eglinton, where there are a couple of letters the same, I cannot make out any other clues.

Explain to me, if you can, how the first letter in their name correlates to where JR and CG were found? JR was found in Wellard, on Woolcoot Rd and Ciara was found in Eglington on Pippidinie Rd. Interestingly, the news media at the time, suggested that the bodies were being left in areas that mentioned their names, but apart from Ciara Glennon being found in Eglinton, where there are a couple of letters the same, I cannot make out any other clues.
Don't worry about it.

It was just a theory and I've ruled it out.

Thank you very much thats great,

Number 2. Is a great link .
down the bottom of the comments expert profiler dr pulella says "to the east of perth" in his defining words .but no mention of the csk line thru the conti hotel at the time.

Link 3, I didn't see any mention of eastward locales but good article nonetheless

tapatalk

That is because the profiler or, for that matter, anyone else, realise the two bodies were 180 degrees apart. Once that fact was noted, and the way the line went through the Conti, ideas of an eastern location was downplayed.

I just tried to plot the murder line myself. The line doesn't go directly through the Continental Hotel, as has been claimed. It would if you made the line wide enough.

One thing i feel that should be taken in to consideration is if the CSK did plot this it was most likely done on a printed map.
Lets say its a 1m long coastline of Perth map.
If i was to draw a line from dumpsite on that with a pen how wide would that pen line get when zoomed into the scales we can on google earth.
I would imagine it could be quiet wide.
A slight degree of margin for error should be aloud for the lack of tech at the time.

One thing i feel that should be taken in to consideration is if the CSK did plot this it was most likely done on a printed map.
Lets say its a 1m long coastline of Perth map.
If i was to draw a line from dumpsite on that with a pen how wide would that pen line get when zoomed into the scales we can on google earth.
I would imagine it could be quiet wide.
A slight degree of margin for error should be aloud for the lack of tech at the time.

How much of a margin are you suggesting?

I don't appreciate someone quoting me multiple times in the one post. Personally, I find it a bit creepy. What purpose does it serve? What point was being made?

I don't appreciate someone quoting me multiple times in the one post. Personally, I find it a bit creepy. What purpose does it serve? What point was being made?

Yeah it looked like some implications were being made..

I'm not sure but at a guess i would say the width of the hotel..... i would have to try and do some scaling calculations to be sure.

But would you agree that if the line was plotted that its most likely done with say a pen and ruler on a map?

Assuming the CSK is an average person the likely hood of getting a map over ~1m would be slim

Looks like BenJones84 never actually named anyone. Not guilty of defamation. Also that stuff is all online already, public records & news articles. Gee Meticuloosly, you really have it out for this BenJones84 character. If you're not the guy he's talking about, why do you care so much?

I'm not sure but at a guess i would say the width of the hotel..... i would have to try and do some scaling calculations to be sure.

But would you agree that if the line was plotted that its most likely done with say a pen and ruler on a map?

Assuming the CSK is an average person the likely hood of getting a map over ~1m would be slim

I will agree a map and pen were the only reasonable methods in 1996.

But a line representing 10-20 meters is indeterminate.

Adding to this

I have noticed on google earth there is quiet a lot of development around the 2 dump sites.
How far in advance would town planning take place?
Major road reserves would need to be plotted for the future developments and decent mapping required.
Assuming this would be a government job and likely require a fleet car? Office person potential of a commodore. Location person more likely a 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member