UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too small or quite tight, but the trousers Corrie had on didn't appear to be very tight in the cctv, which could be considered unusual, since the trend for young guys is skinny fit trousers.
Gosh! I see exactly what you mean. It looks like he's got a large pair of darker trousers on and is holding them up (you can see the tighter white ones above. I thought that was shadows). The other guy could be in boxer shorts and not just normal shorts (which did seem a bit odd, at that time of the evening!). I still think it's Corrie in front. The timing is right!

Gosh! I see exactly what you mean. It looks like he's got a large pair of darker trousers on and is holding them up (you can see the tighter white ones above. I thought that was shadows). The other guy could be in boxer shorts and not just normal shorts (which did seem a bit odd, at that time of the evening!). I still think it's Corrie in front. The timing is right!

I thought this was corrie too when I first seen it. But was told 100% not him by nicola

I first posted thinking AWOL and full of hope but I don't really hold much hope of that anymore. Could he sit back and watch his family going through this, there isn't any need for it either is there! He couldn't hide out forever and the consequences of going missing are surely far greater than just saying I'm leaving try stopping me!

Sorry did mean to say :greetings: AtaraMalka. Great to have you join in from across the pond..

Thanks so much, jessie. Good to be talking to you all, just sad it's not good circumstances.

The two people are coming in the opposite direction, from the market Square up the road past Adnams wines and spirits where this cctv footage is from and heading towards McDonald's. I don't think it's him. 20161217_174526.jpg

Can someone please post a link for the photos of cellphone and this "tip" you're referring to?

:tyou:

I thought this was corrie too when I first seen it. But was told 100% not him by nicola
The CCTV isn't good... I studied art many years ago, and can see 'faces' differently to other people. The ear is set right and the hairline. The shirt sleeves are rolled (like Corrie's were).

He was in pants/shorts... Corrie would have had two pairs on.... (look at the photo)

attachment.php

Attachments

• corrie.jpg
    corrie.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 210
The CCTV isn't good... I studied art many years ago, and can see 'faces' differently to other people. The ear is set right and the hairline. The shirt sleeves are rolled (like Corrie's were).

I can see a likeness but then I thought the chest area made it look like a woman?

Can someone please post a link for the photos of cellphone and this "tip" you're referring to?

:tyou:

The tip was on the interview Nicola did on BBC news that was linked a few days ago. I'm unsure if the link will work or is available any more as the news episode is no longer on iplayer.

They asked about the reasoning behind having family run phone lines and Nicola said about how they could answer the phones 24/7 as police lines shut at 5pm due to resources and used the example that a woman called anonymously with a significant tip but had said she didn't want to talk to police, she was aware Nicola would (and has) passed it in to police.

Hello, Inside_out. Interesting that Nicola ruled it out. That camera still has been bothering me for some time. The blond haired man really does look like Corrie : height, coloring, hairline, rolled-up sleeves - as other posters have mentioned. The way he is carrying himself, with his head tilted slightly upwards, is reminiscent to me of the way Corrie is seen in some previous imagery from that night. I also find it interesting that the black guy appears to be very close to the person in front of him, whomever it may be, walking very fast.

I too have been wondering if the trousers could have been changed..or if the lighting and shadows, combined with the less than great pictures from the camera, simply make the white trousers look much darker.

Presumably if Nicola says '100%' it is not him, then we have to accept it. Perhaps someone has come forward identifying themselves as the person in question? It's intriguing nonetheless. Because if it wasn't Corrie, it's very interesting that someone who seemed to look very like him was where he was when Corrie was very close by.

The tip was on the interview Nicola did on BBC news that was linked a few days ago. I'm unsure if the link will work or is available any more as the news episode is no longer on iplayer.

They asked about the reasoning behind having family run phone lines and Nicola said about how they could answer the phones 24/7 as police lines shut at 5pm due to resources and used the example that a woman called anonymously with a significant tip but had said she didn't want to talk to police, she was aware Nicola would (and has) passed it in to police.

Thanks, Dcflag!

If anyone has a link to the source of the cellphone images, please post it. Otherwise those photos will have to be removed.

Watched local news, basically the same as previous nothing new to report. No itv news either so it's waiting for the 10pm broadcast if nothing before

Thanks, Dcflag!

If anyone has a link to the source of the cellphone images, please post it. Otherwise those photos will have to be removed.

I believe they were posted by a new member so hopefully they'll have a source. Although I'm sure they said advert has since been deleted so there may not be one now

As I said before.... look at the time: 3:26:19 (Corrie was in the horseshoe at 3.25)

I first posted thinking AWOL and full of hope but I don't really hold much hope of that anymore. Could he sit back and watch his family going through this, there isn't any need for it either is there! He couldn't hide out forever and the consequences of going missing are surely far greater than just saying I'm leaving try stopping me!

But we don't know the circumstances if any, his life at Base, they don't feel guilty! about what exactly? IMO I'm more inclined to think that they were giving him a hard to as they found out that he might be gay or bi or what ever, very strange update from the raf, I'm more enclined to think that eather police, family, raf, have a good idea that he has gone AWOL, just my Thorts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd