Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you are right that there are still tennis shoes with the big bunchy shoe laces instead of the grip no tie laces or no tie. I have no seen the tied shoelaces in a long while and only wear the gripped.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I find bulky strings a nuisance and unattractive, but I am into other forms of working out so the no tie grip work well, the avid runners I know wear the ones that look and are in the shape of feet.
Didn't one of the Missing posters identify the running shoes she had - or was it only the color?

Didn't one of the Missing posters identify the running shoes she had - or was it only the color?

I do not know, but it would be great info to fit the tying and adjusting the shoelaces. The tending to a sprain or strain was good too.

BBM

The report was not false.

There are ways to verify what you see in media articles, if you're unsure. Anyone here can do it. I challenge any of you to send an email, pick up the phone, and take your sleuthing one step further by independently verifying things yourself.

Did you do this with SP's case, natsound? And what did you find out?

I have read that LE has forensic tests to complete, does one assume automatically that is a DNA test? Anyone with background on DNA tests? Why does it take weeks for LE to complete DNA tests when Maury Povich was able to get test results back in 24 hours to prove "you are not the daddy!"?

Could be touch DNA that takes longer? Besides, Maury probably has the resuts wayyyy before the show.

Thanks! But you can't see their hair. And has anyone else heard that SP saw earrings on one of them?

It is possible that some hair could have slipped out, especially if it's long hair? I do remember reading somewhere that one of them had pierced ears. I don't recall any description or mention of earrings.

That's number one pick.

Wouldn't an affair investigated quickly? There would be many trails, # of phone calls, emails, other forms of contact to give away a potential suspect. I would think they would be able to get a court order to search all her records or husband would give permission. Abducting and beating someone for 22 days is a pretty vengeful affair partner, the crime was not a fast affair of the heart, in the heat of the moment kill. That would be one crazy fatal attraction.

This page was not set up by the family. NorCal Alliance ran this page. The day SP was released they posted a status that did not sit well with RR3, he made it known, and it was deleted. They decided shortly after to shut down the page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you remember what about the post made RR3 upset?

Okay, here we go. Pick three and list those in order of likelihood.

01. human trafficking
02. send a message
03. settle a score
04. sex
05. gang initiation
06. random grab
07. jealous rival
08. race-related
09. kidnap/ransom
10. cult/brainwash
11. drug operation
12. bid for fame
13. thrill snatch

Here's this again. It's difficult to incorporate other or more specific notions (see above ) into this format for fear of unintentionally running afoul of TOS. (Thus too no choice like "Other," etc.)

#3 has been a possibility in my mind, but I'm more inclined toward "other". I don't believe there were two Hispanic women ... but that leaves the possibilities wide open.

Pretty sure it said they were Under Armour (the shoes).

How do you know she doesn't understand or speak Spanish? She reportedly dated Hispanic men before she was married (20/20's Matt Gutman said so in a tweet).

I've got a large extended family on my husband's side. Half of the family speaks Spanish fluently - the ones who came over here later in life. Some of the ones born here or who came here as toddlers speak it pretty well, while a few don't speak Spanish at all. So there's no telling if her boyfriend spoke Spanish unless she says so. If she didn't speak it, he most likely wouldn't speak it to her at all.

Wouldn't an affair investigated quickly? There would be many trails, # of phone calls, emails, other forms of contact to give away a potential suspect. I would think they would be able to get a court order to search all her records or husband would give permission. Abducting and beating someone for 22 days is a pretty vengeful affair partner, the crime was not a fast affair of the heart, in the heat of the moment kill. That would be one crazy fatal attraction.

Not that it means anything at all, but Sherri sold SIM cards.

I think it could be a combination of the two. We know for sure the LE knows many things they are keeping back. The sheriff has stated that multiple times. And as far as drugs, I could buy the theory that they were putting sleeping pills in her food to keep her groggy and unaware most of the time. The VI hinted at a theory that maybe SP did not eat very much because she thought the captors were putting drugs in her food. The VI said it was only a theory but I find it plausible.

Breadcrumb?

Why hasn't an Aileen Carol Wuornos/Tyria Moore type duo been addressed as a possibility yet. It is plausible with the violence, 2 sociopath lovers or platonic friends were traveling together to or back from where ever and happened across a pretty blond runner. Before any responses, I am not referencing the two as exactly as they were in their case, but referencing a similar woman duo with a very dysfunctional friendship and potential for violence and criminality as the two.

Wouldn't it be interesting if an arrest were made on New Year's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy