Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here we go. Pick three and list those in order of likelihood.

01. human trafficking
02. send a message
03. settle a score
04. sex
05. gang initiation
06. random grab
07. jealous rival
08. race-related
09. kidnap/ransom
10. cult/brainwash
11. drug operation
12. bid for fame
13. thrill snatch

Here's this again. It's difficult to incorporate other or more specific notions (see above ) into this format for fear of unintentionally running afoul of TOS. (Thus too no choice like "Other," etc.)

None of the above.

Bankruptcy
Financial debt
Divorce proceedings

im not aware or many (maybe any?) cases where police have withheld the manner of abduction from the public after it is known, usually it is something they want to get out to the public so they can be wary (of someone driving up to them asking for directions, ringing their bell claiming they lost a pet/child, following them in a car, etc)

so i would say there is definitely something specific about this case that makes them want to withhold it, and i think it is absolutely certain that they do know.

Ok, I have searched and searched and, aside from Matt Gutman, whose credibility is not the greatest for me, I can find no instance of KP or anyone else stating KP called or texted SP's phone when he found she was not home.

That and the fact his 911 call is not logged that afternoon at the time he stated he called them.

Both things make me wonder if there was something in the house that caused him alarm...other than the family not running to greet him at the door.

Like a note...and her headphones...

Are you saying that perhaps someone wasn't being honest?

So many people have referenced to what KP or SP's family knows but what if they don't know that much because SP is talking about it to anyone other than the investigations.

I know many times when a victim goes through a horrendous personal attack they advise those close to the victim not to ask questions directly to the victim. That they should wait until the victim is ready to talk about it and then be ready to listen only and not push for more details than the victims feels comfortable giving out.

Just a thought...this is maybe why in KP's interview on 20/20 he could only toss out theories rather exact details.

Agree.

But why mention running to the church and running to the highway for help?

But don't mention how she originally came across them in the first place 22 days earlier?
Now shock or no shock.

How you came across these individuals would be the 1st thing that you remember. Jmo.

So why skip to what was done after the victim was let go.

But not mention how the victim was captured in the first place?

Just asking.

Agree. Very odd. If KP knew but couldn't say; Then why not just say that he isn't allowed to comment on that or something.

Now he poured his heart out about her injuries sustained.

My snip. Exactly. He pour his heart out about how he felt. Nothing about how she felt. Only about how he felt.

Very good question and not weird. How was KP funding all these extravagant expenses? Day care, photo shoots, jet flights, out of country vacations. This is a question that needs to be answered.

It could be that family helps them. I think the family has money.

Could it be that SP was going to "meet somebody" at the mail box and that "somebody" turned out to be these two women? If LE knows about an affair, that would explain not alarming the public about two hispanic women at large who are abducting pretty joggers.

im not aware or many (maybe any?) cases where police have withheld the manner of abduction from the public after it is known, usually it is something they want to get out to the public so they can be wary (of someone driving up to them asking for directions, ringing their bell claiming they lost a pet/child, following them in a car, etc)

so i would say there is definitely something specific about this case that makes them want to withhold it, and i think it is absolutely certain that they do know.

Agree.

So imo.

This eliminates sex trafficking theories.

Plus personal robbery theories.

Plus gang initiation theories.

Plus a simple random abduction theory for the sake of boredom.

Jmo.

So if this was for sex trafficking purposes; Then why not warn others of the ruse used.

Plus if this was a sole robbery; Then why keep her for 22 days while knowing that she was jogging with no money in pocket.

Plus if this was a gang initiation; Then why do all of this driving to be inducted into a local gang?

Etc etc.

My snip. Exactly. He pour his heart out about how he felt. Nothing about how she felt. Only about how he felt.

I don't find that odd. He did describe how she looked, and some of her injuries. He's the one talking; why should he tell the public how SP feels? As for her speaking out publicly, I completely understand why she wouldn't want to after being brutalized and held for 22 days. Who knows if she's even left the house since she's gotten back. I don't blame her for not talking publicly. It's probably too painful.

Agree.

So imo.

This eliminates sex trafficking theories.

Plus personal robbery theories.

Plus gang initiation theories.

Plus a simple random abduction theory for the sake of boredom.

Jmo.

So if this was for sex trafficking purposes; Then why not warn others of the ruse used.

Plus if this was a sole robbery; Then why keep her for 22 days while knowing that she was jogging with no money in pocket.

Plus if this was a gang initiation; Then why do all of this driving to be inducted into a local gang?

Etc etc.

BBM

Ha! It's that simple! :giggle:

Okay, here we go. Pick three and list those in order of likelihood.

01. human trafficking
02. send a message
03. settle a score
04. sex
05. gang initiation
06. random grab
07. jealous rival
08. race-related
09. kidnap/ransom
10. cult/brainwash
11. drug operation
12. bid for fame
13. thrill snatch

Here's this again. It's difficult to incorporate other or more specific notions (see above ) into this format for fear of unintentionally running afoul of TOS. (Thus too no choice like "Other," etc.)

#8 + related other

#8 + related other

Idk.

Usually hate crimes people don't travel their victims 140 miles away to let them go.

Jmo.

Imo. Hate racial crimes are usually taking place right there and not lets hold this person for 3 weeks.

Are you saying that perhaps someone wasn't being honest?

I am saying both these things are odd and, until answered, I can't marry a theory. KP makes this very public quickly...and he was positive she was abducted. Just seems to me he knew immediately she had not been eaten by a mountain lion or trying to throw him off with her phone.

I knew a guy that used to do apartment maintenance and messed around a lot on the side....his wife was always tracking him so he figured out he could lock his phone up in an apartment and tell her he was working overtime! He used a burner for extra-marital friends.

I don't think his wife would have gone straight to "abduction"though....she'd go straight for his throat.

Or perhaps that "somebody" that SP was supposed to meet did pick her up and then brought her to these two women? This would easily explain why there is no description of how she was abducted. It would also explain her inability to describe their faces if when SP was brought to these women, their faces were already covered.

Okay.

But who would place her cellphone and headphones nicely on the ground?

Did someone not want her cellphone damaged?

Idk.

Usually hate crimes people don't travel their victims 140 miles away to let them go.

Jmo.

Imo. Hate racial crimes are usually taking place right there and not lets hold this person for 3 weeks.

Yep. Precisely. The "other" stands in place for a very important distinction.

What makes you certain that LE do know the manner of abduction? I think it's possible SP has just told them she doesn't remember anything. The sheriff said something about traumatic memory loss.

Okay.

But who would place her cellphone and headphones nicely on the ground?

Did someone not want her cellphone damaged?

Good question. I don't have an answer. I'm willing to bet though, that that cell phone holds a lot of valuable information regarding this case. JMO

What about the possibility that SP was just "picked up"? One that I am very open to.

Did Lake16 ever mention anything about SP not remembering? I don't recall reading that, but my internet was out for a day and I might have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff